HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in PRIDDIS  >  Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Reviews for Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Mike in Calgary

Tiernan recognized the problem over the phone, was at my home first thing the next morning and the job was done perfectly within an hour. Great guy who knows his business! Thanks again.

Tiernan was very punctual and efficient with our service call
Would recommend him for sure.
Like having service people that own their own business. they are more "invested" in their work

Jennifer in Calgary

Tiernan has been our family's "go-to" guy for over a decade! We can always count on him to be timely, efficient and fair. He repaired our freezer and dishwasher as we couldn't get good service through Whirlpool! Will always call him for anything appliance related!

Water leaking into freezer and freezing on bottom. Had to remove ice every few days or it would leak onto floor. Called Tiernan and he came the next day, on time, and knew exactly what the problem was. He gave us a quote, had the parts with him, and got the job done quickly and neatly. The problem is fixed and hasn't recurred. Household Refrigeration and Appliance Service will be our go-to appliance repair company from now on.

Keith in Calgary

Had Tiernan come out and asses fridge not cooling. All is preliminary work was done on phone and he came with proper parts and completed the work professionally and efficiently. Fair price. My go to company for appliance service.

Great job.

Adrienn in Calgary

Tiernan was very quick to respond to my inquiry, gave me a quote over the phone for his services and gave me space to decide what I wanted to do next. He was not pushy in booking anything which I really appreciated. I called him back and we set up an appointment 2 days later. Everything worked out perfectly. Tiernan is very efficient, professional and charges reasonable rates. I was very pleased with his service and will definitely recommend him to friends and co-workers as well if they have any appliance issues. Thanks Tiernan.

Yvan &.

Tiernan came to our place today to fix our refrigerator. He was on time, knew right away what the issue was and before he fixed it, gave us the choice as to whether we wanted him to proceed. We would definitely recommend his services and would not hesitate to call him again should the need arise.

Thank you for wonderful review I'm glad I was able to help you. Tiernan

Kim in Calgary

Tiernan is professional, knowledgeable and kind! Called yesterday, he came out when others said it would take 5 days to get part. He was fast and took time to explain problem. Will use him again.

Tiernan is very knowledgeable and professional! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Was straight forward about repair costs and honest about the cost-effectiveness of doing the repair! In the end I did not do the repair but he gave me some great tips on "improving" the problem myself.

More about Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service offers domestic appliance repair - fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher repairs