HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in PRIDDIS  >  Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Reviews for Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Belinda in Calgary
Belinda in Calgary
1 review , ON

whirlpool fridge leaking

My whirlpool fridge leaking water into freezer and freezing on bottom. Had to remove ice every few days or it would leak onto floor. Called Tiernan and arrange a trip and come on time and knew exactly what the problem was. He gave us a quote, had the parts with him, and got the job done quickly and neatly. Household Refrigeration and Appliance Service will be our go-to appliance repair company from now on.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to meet you. Tiernan

AHMT in Grande Prairie
AHMT in Grande Prairie

Dishwasher repair

Great work, reliable and honest. We called him and got back to us wih a date for the job. After he finished we gave us good tips to take care of the appliance. Also good information on other appliances.

Thank you for the review, I'm glad we were able to help you out

Morgan in Toronto
Morgan in Toronto

Dryer repair

Tiernan was very knowledgeable and efficient. Was able to diagnose the problem right away. Tidied up the workspace well once he was complete. Will definitely recommend to friends. Thanks again!

Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Washing Machine Repair

Tiernan recognized the problem over the phone, was at my home first thing the next morning and the job was done perfectly within an hour. Great guy who knows his business! Thanks again.

squeeky dryer

Tiernan was very punctual and efficient with our service call
Would recommend him for sure.
Like having service people that own their own business. they are more "invested" in their work

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Freezer and Diswasher repairs

Tiernan has been our family's "go-to" guy for over a decade! We can always count on him to be timely, efficient and fair. He repaired our freezer and dishwasher as we couldn't get good service through Whirlpool! Will always call him for anything appliance related!

Fridge/freezer repair

Water leaking into freezer and freezing on bottom. Had to remove ice every few days or it would leak onto floor. Called Tiernan and he came the next day, on time, and knew exactly what the problem was. He gave us a quote, had the parts with him, and got the job done quickly and neatly. The problem is fixed and hasn't recurred. Household Refrigeration and Appliance Service will be our go-to appliance repair company from now on.

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary

Refrigerator service

Had Tiernan come out and asses fridge not cooling. All is preliminary work was done on phone and he came with proper parts and completed the work professionally and efficiently. Fair price. My go to company for appliance service.

Great job.

Adrienn in Calgary
Adrienn in Calgary

Ice Buildup in the Bottom Freezer (Whirlpool)

Tiernan was very quick to respond to my inquiry, gave me a quote over the phone for his services and gave me space to decide what I wanted to do next. He was not pushy in booking anything which I really appreciated. I called him back and we set up an appointment 2 days later. Everything worked out perfectly. Tiernan is very efficient, professional and charges reasonable rates. I was very pleased with his service and will definitely recommend him to friends and co-workers as well if they have any appliance issues. Thanks Tiernan.

More about Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service offers domestic appliance repair - fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher repairs