Touching Spaces

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Baby's nursery

Touching Spaces is the best solution to have a beautiful, useful and functional space. Their team can make your dream home comes true. They did my baby's nursery and I just love it!!!! It is wonderful!!! My baby and I can have great time together in that space... I just want to say thank you Touching Spaces for all the good job that you have done to us!!!!!

More about Touching Spaces

We are very excited about helping our clients solve their house dilemmas offering full Home Staging, Organizing and Decorating services for better living or selling their homes. **3D projects preview and complete IT solutions for home offices decorating services**Biligual: English and Portuguese** For more information please check out our website: ...
Looking for Home Staging pros in York?