Sunmar Landscaping

OAKVILLE ON L6H1B6

Reviews for Sunmar Landscaping

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Driveway

Had our driveway done by Sunmar in aggregate concrete. It looks amazing and we have received several compliments from neighbors and people just out for a walk. Highly recommend Sunmar.

Debbie
Georgetown, Ont.

Jenn
Jenn
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Big project

Thank you Mario and Maria for making this landscaping job painless and easy. I heard of Sunmar through my mom and after having a terrible time trying to pin down a landscaping company to do the job I decided to give them a call. Right from the get go I knew things were going to go well. I told Maria and Mario what I envisioned for my front and back yard, and they immediately got it. They were at my house within three weeks of that initial consultation. My husband and I were away on vacation and came back to this beautiful house!!! What we had done: Interlocking path along side of house to deck, interlocking landing, reface veranda and steps with natural stone, removal of overgrown plants/gardens, lay down sod, pour concrete slab for future shed.
The outside of my house is finally starting to look the way I have always wanted it to! Thanks again to the Sunmar crew for their professional, quick and friendly service. Your attention to detail will not be forgotten!
Many Thanks,
The Rainey’s

Thank you so much for trusting our company. It was a pleasure working for you.

Jamie Chambers from Oakville
Jamie Chambers from Oakville

Landscaping

This is our second job with Sunmar! We recently moved into a new home and we knew we needed help so we immediately contacted Sunmar Landscaping to do our front and backyards. We received the same excellent service and quality work as the first time. We have a beautiful walkway and gardens for our front yard and lovely trees and fence for a backyard. We would highly recommend Sunmar to anyone and will continue to use them!

Thank you for your business, you both were a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to working with you again.

Peter from Milton
Peter from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Landscaping

Mario and his team were fantastic. We had a sidewalk in the front and a large patio in the backyard done in exposed aggregate. They were on time, on budget and very easy to work with. They even built a ramp for my wife who was on crutches at the time to make sure she could get in and out of the house during the project. Some of our neighbours have now called Sunmar to have work done by them and they are very happy as well. I would definitely recommend Sunmar to anyone looking to have landscaping work done.

Thank you for all the referrals, and it was a pleasure with the two of you.

Sandra  from Oakville
Sandra from Oakville

Backyard Patio & Landscaping

We recently had Sunmar Landscaping completely refinish our backyard, and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to update their outdoor space. Our project included the removal of a deck, an old concrete patio, old garden beds, the re-levelling of the yard, the laying of a new exposed aggregate patio, re-sodding, and creation of new garden beds. As this was our first outdoor project on our home we had a number of questions along the way. From start to finish we found Mario, the staff, and team at Sunmar Landscaping extremely accommodating, professional and knowledgeable. The project started with a timely and thorough estimate / site visit. Once the work was started we were given regular updates as to the project progression. At this point we've been enjoying the final product and are extremely happy with the job.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working for you both.

Lori Medeiros from Oakville
Lori Medeiros from Oakville

Landscaping

Sunmar Landscaping turned our backyard into a beautiful oasis with interlock stone. Mario and his team were pleasant to deal with,clean, timely, and professional. They had to remove a section of the fence to gain access, and placed it back like new.They also did our front of the house and it looks beautiful, we are constantly getting compliments from our neighbors

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with the both of you. Enjoy your backyard.

Laurie  from Oakville
Laurie from Oakville

Patio and Walkway Landscaping

We had Sunmar lay interlocking stone for our front walkway / entrance / driveway and our backyard. Mario, the owner was onsite the entire 3 days ensuring the work was done to his high standard. The price was fair and the work was outstanding! I had a lot of special requests that were not "normal" and Mario worked with me to bring to life our garden oasis. I highly recommend Sunmar - thanks Mario!!

It was a pleasure working with the both of you.

LP from Oakville
LP from Oakville

Driveway and walkway

We have issues with cracked stone and shifting, causing large gaps in our walkway that was installed in 2011. I have been calling for 3 years to get 2 pavers replaced. Maria tells me that she tells Mario but he never shows up. She said they have the stone available so that's not the problem. I've even offered to go and pick up the stone myself. I was told that it's not that easy to replace.

Anne from Toronto
Anne from Toronto

patio

We were desperate to have our patio revamped and had had a bad experience with another company. Not ony did they deliver, they did an AMAZING JOB and came in under budget when compared to estimates we received from 2 other contractors. Thanks guys. Love our new and improved patio