Precision Piano Movers

Review for Precision Piano Movers

Jodi Woelke in Calgary
Jodi Woelke in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Piano move from main floor to basement

We are renovating our main floor and decided it was time to move the piano to a different floor. I had originally wanted to move it to the second level family room and Richard said his company would be able to do the work. Once here, they prepared to move piano upstairs but he said that about 80-90% of people who move pianos upstairs bring them down within a year or two because the temperature causes piano to go out of tune very quickly. I asked him if it would be a problem to move it to the basement instead and they quickly adjusted their plan and calculations to make that happen. And they didn't charge me more than they originally quoted me to take it upstairs. Usually moving it to basement is more expensive. I'm very happy with the time they took in preparing the piano and stairs to do such a delicate move. Thank you Richard.