Lone Star Plumbing and Heating

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Lone Star Plumbing and Heating

Reviews for Lone Star Plumbing and Heating

Kelly H in Calgary

I highly recommend Lone Star Plumbing . We had the pleasure working with Ryan who change out our hot water tank, and an outside tap. He is very professional and on time, plus the end result was excellent. Thanks Ryan

Thanks Kelly. Glad we were able help you and your husband out. Enjoy your new frost free hose bib this summer!
Ryan

Linda C.

I highly recommend Lone Star Plumbing for any plumbing and gas fitting work! Peter and all his crew have given us the best service and support in the last six years through some past house renovations and just recently, a new home build where they did exceptional work. I wanted to pass on my praise so other people can get the benefit of using a great plumbing/gas company too!

What I value most about Lone Star is their total honesty, commitment to service and their reasonable prices. Because I have used their company for several years, I have had a few of their employees in my home. Each of them arrived on time, cleaned up nicely after the work and I have never had to do a call back for them to fix anything that they serviced or installed.

Plumbing is something that needs to be done right. I am very grateful for all the work that Peter and his crew have done for me over the years and if you are looking for a great plumber . . . look no further!

Thank you Linda, we really appreciate your trust in our business. I️ am truly humbled by your kind words, I️ will pass this on to the guys,
Peter

snmkraemer

What was a 1960s dysfunctional bathroom is now a calming oasis, thanks to Lone Star. Mark is a very professional, polite and skilled worker who goes the extra mile. Very satisfied customers here, who highly recommend this company. We won't hire anyone else.

Thank you Michelle and enjoy your new bathroom
Peter

beepicrob
1 review Okotoks, AB

Tim was very knowledgable and was quickly able to figure out our furnace issue. The best part about working with Tim and Lone Star is the feeling your being dealt with honesty. It's awesome there are still service companies where integrity is their priority.
Thanks again will call for any and all upcoming work.

Thank you for calling Lone Star and your kind words, I will pass this on to Tim.

sharronr

Professionl, courteous, friendly and the work was spotless. Highly recommend Lonestar plumbing and have provided their contact information to family and friends.

Thank you for choosing Lone Star Plumbing. It was our pleasure to come out and replace your hot water tank.
-Ryan Voelk

Bill  Clapham in Calgary

Lone Star were terrific!
We had a flood in our basement.....Lone Star sent two great plumbers ASAP.

The problems were corrected .....both plumbers couldn't have
better.....qualified, capable and clean.
Hope we don't see them soon....but if we need help, we will
certainly call Lone Star!

Colin in Calgary

Friendly and professional service from Lone Star.

My kitchen faucet needed replacing and I had a toilet that needed a minor leak repaired. The employee I dealt with was personable, knowledgeable and happy to help me out. He worked with me to find a suitable replacement faucet and quickly identified the source of the leak on the toilet. They were flexible in finding a time that worked best for me to complete the work, and arrived on time. I'm very happy with the quality of work they did and the new faucet looks and works great. A+

FG in Calgary

Overall, a negative experience with Lone Star Heating & Plumbing…

My house had no heat for 7 days during a cold spell this September because Lone Star couldn’t repair the furnace during the first 3-hour appointment. A second appointment couldn’t be scheduled over a one week period. Neither the owner nor the technician was willing to accommodate my schedule and work past 4:30 pm for the second appointment. In the end, Lone Star did not repair my furnace, but they were still paid...$330 for 2 hours labour and a new pressure switch that didn’t fix the problem (and it turns out, didn’t need to be replaced).

Heat was restored...by a DIFFERENT company.

Having to resort to finding another company to do the job gave me a point of comparison and proved there are good companies out there. The other company’s technician got my furnace up and running on the same day I called them (which was the 7th day of getting nowhere with Lone Star). This company’s technician diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes, had the correct part on hand, installed the part quickly, and checked that the furnace was operating correctly. With them, it was same-day service, one-and-a-half hours from beginning to end, at my convenience, and at rates considerably less than Lone Star Plumbing & Heating ($30 PER hour less, in fact).

Things could’ve have gone more positively with Lone Star. They could have accommodated my schedule for the second appointment, which was only necessary because their technician couldn’t solve the problem the first time. Then again, it should’ve been a red flag when the technician commented that he’d never seen this furnace problem before and would consult his “heating guru” the next day. Lone Star Plumbing & Heating can at least try being open to negotiation on mark-up on parts and labour rates, especially if the initial solution fails and the problem can’t be solved in one appointment. Based on this experience, there is much room for improvement in Lone Star’s business practices and customer service.

LMM in Varsity in Calgary

Recently, I moved into an older townhouse that needed a lot of plumbing work, and furnace maintenance, to bring it up to par. In addition, I renovated my kitchen and needed plumbing work done to connect a new sink and install a drinking water line. I've used Lone Star on several other projects over the years as well. They are the best plumbers you'll ever find! - competent, personable, professional, and at a reasonable cost. You won't go wrong if you call them.

More about Lone Star Plumbing and Heating

Established in 1993, Lone Star Plumbing is a family owned and operated business in Calgary specializing in plumbing, plumber services, gas fitting, hydronic heating, sewer and water conditioning.

For over 20 years Lone Star Plumbing and Heating Ltd. has been providing Calgary with exceptional family-owned and operated plumbing services. Since the company was established in 1993, Lone Star Plumbing and Heating Ltd. has remained committed to giving its customers the best Calgary plumbing services available with outstanding customer service to match.

Plumbing:
All sizes of repairs
Fixture upgrades – sinks, toilets, faucets etc.
Hot water tanks
Garburators
Water softeners and filtration devices
Water conservation
Steam generators
Drain Unblocking
Cross-connection control
City of Calgary Residential Toilet Replacement Rebate Program
Comfort height toilets and barrier free bath tubs
New Homes