Canatask

Reviews for Canatask

BOB EDWARDS in Toronto
BOB EDWARDS in Toronto

Flat Roof & Deck

Andre and his men are super professional!
I used his services before for eaves trough and fascia replacement and was very pleased.
Therefore I called him as soon as I found out he did roofs as well
The project was quite a challenge because of rot and water damage. They made everything sound at a reasonable extra charge.
The deck is beautiful. He worked with us to create an unique staggered horizontal railing nicer than pictures we found on-line.
All this for half the price of his competition! We would have no hesitation calling him again and have already recommended him to others.

nick in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
nick in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

SUPERB SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

Andre and his team are talented professionals. They exceeded ALL my expectations and delivered an outstanding result. They put the client FIRST. Very satisfied and would highly recommend them to anyone. This City is full of contractors, renovators, etc, but this company is the REAL DEAL. I have bought and sold hundreds of homes and dealt with dozens of companies. This TEAM is a STANDOUT and BEST IN CLASS. Call them first or last, you will be happy you did.

Pam in Etobicoke
Pam in Etobicoke
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Facia and Eavestrough

Andre and his men were referred to me by a another happy customer.

I called for a quote and Andre promptly showed up looking clean and professional.

The men who worked on our home showed up on time, were very polite (even remembered my name), and worked in conjuction with our contractor who was working on other projects.

I would not hesitate to recommend Andre and his team to provide this work. We have received many compliments on this portion of the transformation to our home.

Jamie from Old Toronto
Jamie from Old Toronto

We sent out a number of request to have the facia and soffits done on our home. Canatask was the first to respond and within 12 hours. They shows up exactly on time to look at the job and within hours we had a quote back to us. We decided to us Canatask to do the job. They showed up on the day promised, at the
time promised.They were professional in their service and cleaned up before leaving. They returned the next day to complete the job. A follow up with the owner to review the work was prompt and very satisfying. I highly recommend this company is you are looking for eavestrough, siding, windows or roofing. Thank you Andre!

JG Annex
JG Annex

Eaves and roof replacement

Andre is a nice and trustworthy individual. His crew replaced a flat roof above my porch which was pooling as well as all the eaves and downspouts around my house. I will have him back to do more roof work when the time comes. The only slight negative was that once I gave him the go ahead on the project, I wasn't informed of the exact timeline of when it would be started and his guys just showed up one day. Thankfully someone was home and it wasn't an issue as both jobs were done well using high quality materials at a reasonable price.

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Etobicoke?