Alair Homes

Reviews for Alair Homes

Mike in Edmonton  in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton in Edmonton

Approach cautiously

Pay attention to their legal contact, because they included a lot of unusual fine print. The first meetings were fine. however, after a contract was signed, everything changed. They were unresponsive, delayed, disorganized. When I brought up my concerns, they indicated the fine print protected them. They said they would take legal action. Bizarre. Long story short, the Reno cost $40,000, but they charged $30,000 in management fees for a poorly managed project.

vanessa.zelada in Edmonton
vanessa.zelada in Edmonton

full house renovation

We started the full Renovation of our house, in the worst possible time. We had a tide time line, and after having the chance to meet the Alair team, we decide that they were the only company who can help us to accomplish the plan.
Every member of Alair was very professional, patience and a pleasure to work with. Their process is efficient, particularly in meeting deadlines. They are flexible, proactive and easy to deal with. I really felt taken care of, “highly recommend them “
Thank you again, Alair Team, we love our house!!!

1315 Adamson Drive

Irresponsible build drove vehicle right through my property and damaged my lawn.

Left muddy driveway and not cleaning it. Not happy with this builder at all.

Some action should be taken.

Mark in Edmonton
Mark in Edmonton

Basement finishing

Jamie from Alair Homes finished our basement to a high quality standard. I was down there inspecting every bit of work that was done and never had an issue with any of the sub contractors he used. Jamie was always very easy to get ahold of and made changes 'on the fly' with out complaining or trying to convince us otherwise. We are very happy with the final product and would recommend Jamie to anyone. The only issue I had was the project took longer than he told us it would.

Mark & Crystal

More about Alair Homes

The Alair Homes Edmonton Guarantee We are committed to quality throughout every stage of the building process and in every detail of your new custom home or home renovation. We guarantee superior work because we perform quality assurance checks at every stage of the building process. Before anything is covered ...