Heritage Renovations Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
London ON N6L 1A7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in London  >  Heritage Renovations Windows And Doors

Review for Heritage Renovations Windows And Doors

Lisa Lopes in London
Lisa Lopes in London
1 review LONDON, ON

Window replacement North Star Vinyl windows

We where recomended to Heritage Renovations Windows & Doors by our Neighbour. She said that Heritage had done a lot of work on our Street. We called them up for an estimate and where glad to hear a human answer the phone. They set up an appointment showed up on time and did the work on time. They cleaned up the work area and did everything that they said they where going to do. Frank the owner called me up a couple of days later to make sure that I was happy with the installation crew and the salesstaff and I couldn't be happier with my experience with Heritage Renovations. I would recommend them to any one needing new windows. I was also very impressed with there showroom.
Lisa

More about Heritage Renovations Windows And Doors

At Heritage Renovations, when installing your windows & doors, we meet and exceed the highest standards when it comes to product quality and installation. www. heritagerenovationswindowsanddoors. com