Flofrom Countertops

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Burnaby  >  Flofrom Countertops

Reviews for Flofrom Countertops

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

BEWARE: Flo Form took over 2 months for counters & backsplash

I ordered my kitchen countertops & backsplash from Flo Form and picked out the material from their showroom located in Burnaby B.C. At the time of ordering, I stressed that timing was crucial to me and that I needed it all done as soon as possible. They stated that the average time to install from the order is approx. 10 business days. I was not advised that the backsplash material (2cm) is usually not in stock and would have to specially ordered. Because we matched the countertops with the backsplash, I had no choice and Flo Form made me wait over 5 weeks JUST FOR THE BACKSPLASH. If I had known that the whole process would take over 2 months, I would have never ordered from Flo Form located in Burnaby B.C. DON'T GET TRICKED INTO ORDERING COUNTERTOPS FROM FLO FORM UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT 2 MONTHS. Flo Form misrepresents their time it will take to complete YOUR job. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT 2 MONTHS, DON'T ORDER FROM FLO FORM.

Rene Kormos from North  Vancouver
Rene Kormos from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

countertop purchase and instal

We dealt with Floform for our countertop instalation and purchased the countertop via their supplier. Their installers were fantastic. Arrived on time and were very professional. There was a small nick on the countertop and they sent someone out right away to repair it and buff it out. They followed up with both the instal and the repair. I would highly recommend this company.