Rightway Stone Art Inc

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Richmond  >  Rightway Stone Art Inc

Reviews for Rightway Stone Art Inc

Stone S.
1 review Richmond, BC

Removed old countertops, installed quartz counters. Did job in about a week. Happy about result.

Thanks for the review Mr. Shih

richard in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

I lived in Abbotsford. My counter tops was finished last month. It takes 8 days to cut , it was a shorter time than I had expected. and finally the job looks great!

Thank you for your review. Appreciate the work.

Xiaoqing Xia from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

I hired Rightway Stone to redo my kitchen countertops. Overall, the process was very straightforward and easy. This is one of the first home renovations I've done and everything was very straightforward. I was provided with great professional recommendations. Not to say, the price was very fair and everything was done in a shorter time than I had expected. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Jim from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Checked out a few countertop companies. Chose this one because of their price, fast measurement, and fast install. 1 week was all they needed. Their annicis island store has lots of left over stones from other projects and that's how I got the savings.

FS from Richmond
1 review ???, BC

I use this Rightway Stone because on their website say they only use CNC machine for polishing the edge, but after they install that wasn't done by CNC, I went to their shop in Delta and it wasn't have CNC and really poor condition. I won't trust their sales Maggie, waste of my time.

l cee from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

They helped reconstruct my deck. They beautifully lined it with various stone tiles that fit my design perfectly. They really did a good job, and guests I have over tell me how pretty it is. These guys really deserve this rating!

Jan in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

We feel we received superb value. Gordon was the installer and he did a magnificent job. Manny worked above and beyond expectation dismantling the old counters and Patrick's measurements were accurate ensuring a perfect fit. Thanks to everyone involved!

More about Rightway Stone Art Inc