Kor Irrigation And Landscaping

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in PRIDDIS  >  Kor Irrigation And Landscaping

Reviews for Kor Irrigation And Landscaping

Raymond from Calgary
Raymond from Calgary

Putting sod in the back yard

The company offered very reasonable price for the service - the best price I could find checking around. No unneeded work (quite opposite what some other contractors insisted on). The contractors appeared in time and did the work as agreed . Quality of work was quite good. No upfront payment required.
Would definitely recommend Kor for sod work.

Big
Big

Landscaping

Got a lot of work done - cement pad, sprinklers, sod, trees. Price was reasonable and work was solid. Communication was, at times, difficult. But in the end we got what we paid for.

Robert Riopel in CALGARY
Robert Riopel in CALGARY
8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Bi_weekly Lawn care

As I travel during the summer, I needed to have my lawn taken care of. I contacted Kor Irrigation and Landscaping to do a bi-weekly cut. I had specific instructions on how I required things to be done and they followed the instructions well. When one slight issue came up, the owner took care of it immediately and professionally. I am very happy with the service.