Micom Tileworks

Mischa
Mischa
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent Workmanship and Highly Recommend Jorian

We hired Jorian back in December 2019 to work on our master bathroom, kitchen backsplash and adding stone panels to one of our fireplaces. We waited 9 months to write this review to see if there would be any deficiencies and there were none. His work is been superbly done and it's a very high quality workmanship. We highly recommend Jorian and we will definitely hire him again!

NewWestCustomer
NewWestCustomer
5 reviews New Westminster, BC

Amazing tile work for our kitchen

Jorian did an amazing job of our kitchen backsplash. We had a lot of wall to cover, and our kitchen had some hurdles to overcome (like uneven walls), all of which he worked around masterfully. I can't imagine it looking any better than it does.

Additionally, Jorian was super easy to work with, as well as kind and responsive. We would definitely hire him again for a job in the future.

It was definitely a challenge. But the end result looked great. I'm so glad you are happy with your kitchen backsplash. you were both a pleasure to work for. thank you for hiring micom Tileworks

stanger c.
stanger c.
1 review Langley City, BC

Bathroom tiling work

Jorian was an excellent communicator, both via text and phone. Quote was very competitive. His tiling work is meticulous - clearly he is a perfectionist. Would absolutely recommend Jorian and Micom Tile to others!

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Im so glad you are happy with the work i did. Thanks again

apg.vancouver in Burnaby
apg.vancouver in Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Re-tile existing bathroom

After receiving several quotes for a bathroom re-tiling project, I decided on Jorian, Micom Tileworks, because he gave me a very good impression upon our first meeting and following correspondence via email -- primarily, he came across as very authentic and sincere. He was also polite and was attentive to my concerns and questions. He also took pride in his specialized skill of tilework. Based on my experiences with other contractors and tilework, I have found that many contractors do not necessarily do a proper job. Consequently, quality and aesthetics are compromised. So I was curious to see if a tilework specialist would make a difference -- it certainly did! Moreover, Jorian was reliable -- he commenced work in the timeline cited, and completed the job thoroughly and in a reasonable time frame --which is to say, he did not rush to complete the job, but took the necessary time to do the job well. I highly recommend Jorian as he is highly skilled in his area of expertise and practises an ethics code rare in the contraction industry.

thank you so much for your kind review. it was a true pleasure working for you and revamping a old shower to something beautiful. thank you for using micom Tileworks and looking forward working together again in the future.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen backsplash

I'm a very picky when it comes to hiring contractors as I can do most jobs myself and I find many people just rush to get the job done and don't take care with the finer details. Jorian did a great job on our kitchen backsplash tiles. I really like how he laid out the tile and the grouting looks great! I would definitely recommend him to others and any future tiling jobs I will be going with Micom Tileworks. Thanks for the great job!

thank you so much for your nice review. it was a true pleasure working for you. the kitchen backsplash looks great and thank you for the compliments. I do take allot of pride and my work and I am thankful for customers who see that.

Mike
Mike
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great Tile Work

In the past five years, we have had Jorian complete tile work in two bathrooms, including the installation of heated floors and walk-in shower. During our kitchen renovation he installed backsplash tile. Most recently, a complete floor tiling of our newly renovated utility room and wine cellar.

Jorian is an absolute perfectionist in his art of laying tile. You will not be disappointed in his skill set, professionalism and complete customer satisfaction with any job that he completes. He is open to your ideas on design and tile selection.

Highly recommended if you want a job completed on time & that exceeds your expectations. Book ahead as he is a busy and sought after individual that shines out in his trade!

Lisa and Michael
Burnaby, BC

Thank you for your nice review. It has been a absolute pleasure working for you both over the years. Customers like yourself make me enjoy my job even more. Thank you for using micom tileworks.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Two small bathroom renovations

We sought out Jorian after reading his reviews on HomeStars.
After meeting and going over the project, he provided a fair quote in a timely manner.
Jorian was always upfront about his workload and availability and we were flexible with the scheduled date.
He made great suggestions regarding the layout of the tiles in our two bathrooms and did an amazing job installing our hexagonal floor tiles as well as the tub surrounds.
He also ensured that we were in agreement with the ditra heating layout, trim, and grout colours.
Communication was always great and quality of installation was superb!
We look forward to working with Jorian again on our next tiling project.

thank you so much for your kind review. it was a pleasure working for the both of you. so glad you are happy with the service and work Micom Tileworks provided.

Jane - Tri Cities  in Langley
Jane - Tri Cities in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Bathroom Tub and flooring

Jorian re-tiled our bathroom tub surround, 2 bathroom floors and our laundry room. He was detailed, professional, pleasant, and did an amazing job! His quote was exactly what it ended up being and there was no surprises. He listened and gave great suggestions and feedback and the whole project ended up looking so good! Definitely will ask him to do another project in the future.

thank you so much for your nice review. it was a pleasure working for you both. I'm so glad you are happy with my work. enjoy it

Floor Tile in Front and Back Entrance of Home

Jorian did an absolutely excellent job of tiling our front and back entrance floors. A lot of prep work had to be done as there had been old vinyl sheeting taken out and he had to fix the mess that the asbestos abatement people had done - for example cut out rot and build up the underflooring. Once again he came into a difficult site area, in our home, and in his intelligent, exacting, thoughtful and creative way he beautifully did the work at hand! He always exceeds my expectations!

It is always a true pleasure to see Jorian, not only because he is such a skilled craftsman, but because he is a truly nice, thoughtful person who has much integrity and really cares about his customers.

thank you for your nice review. It is sad allot of companies are not treating the customers with the respect they deserve and leave them with a horribly done job. I was glad to come to the rescue and in the end it looked fantastic. I'm so glad you are happy and I was able to ease your mind and make sure everything was done properly. thank you for choosing micom tileworks

Mik Del in Vancouver
Mik Del in Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Master bathroom tub surround and floor tile

We discovered mold behind our tub tiles, so needed a full demo and rebuild of our master bathroom tub surround walls. We chose Jorian after getting quite a few quotes. He's an all-around professional who was always on time, efficient, and tidy. We also decided to upgrade our tile flooring with matching herringbone tiles. Jorian was well-priced and the calibre of work was impressive. We'll definitely consider Micom with any future renos. Thanks again Jorian!

thank you so much for your nice feedback. it was a pleasure working for you both. great tile choices and a big change from the old and damaged tiles. I am glad you are happy with the work micom tileworks provided. enjoy the new bathroom.

More about Micom Tileworks

Micom Tileworks has been in the tile industry for many years and i have worked as a tile setter in Europe and Canada. My goal is to provide the customer with good advice, help with selections and meticulous quality work. The products i use are considered high end products which not only gives you a beautiful result but also a solid tile installation that will last you a long time. I work with all ceramic, porcelain, glass and all natural stone tiles and have a extensive knowledge in all tile applications. My focus is residential work so i can work together with the customer to make their vision come true. Over the years i obtained certifications in many tile, in-floor heating, waterproofing and custom tile showerbase products. That is besides the awards Micom Tileworks has won over the years for great customer service and quality work. Give us a call, send a text, email us at micomtileworks@live.com or feel free to go to the website at www.micomtileworks.com for more info about the company.