URBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL INC

Jason D.
Jason D.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bird / Nest removal from vent

Nick was fantastic! Punctual, professional and courteous - he inspected our vents, quoted the work, and did what he said he would do! He evicted the nest of baby birds without harming them, and was very patient when one refused to come out. Definitely the only pest removal company I'll ever call again - thanks guys! Jason D.

Thank you Jason. I know we are continuing to work with you on this one and we'll do everything we can get it resolved.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Nest in dryer vent

Keith was amazing! I could not find anyone willing to climb the more that 3 stories to do the job of removing a nest and installing a vent cover until Urban Wildlife Control Inc. was recommended. This difficult job was responded to immediately and completed very professionally and and efficiently. Thank you so very much! I would highly recommend Urban Wildlife to anyone needing their services.

Thanks so much for the review Cindy. We are often surprised by how often we hear of companies unwilling or unable to tackle this kind of problem. We just see as part of the job! We were happy to look after this for you. All the best!

Janet L in Alma
Janet L in Alma
1 review Alma, ON

Raccoon Removal

Keith was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He removed the raccoon family and also completed the wildlife-proofing on the rest of the house. We're hoping that we don't need to take advantage of the 5-year guarantee, but we're glad to have it just in case! I would highly recommend Keith and Urban Wildlife Control.

Thank you Janet! We were very happy to help!

university in Fergus
university in Fergus
1 review Fergus, ON

Raccoon Removal

Keith was very professional and courteous. He answered all our questions and was quick to respond to calls at any time of the day or evening. Our family of raccoons is safely out of our attic and the wire mesh which Keith custom made for all the vent covers is secure and professional looking. Thank you Keith!

Deb (Guelph)

Thank you so much for the review Deb! It was a pleasure working with you!

Emily
Emily

Mice Control

I am so grateful to Keith for helping to not only control my mice issue, but to also help mitigate potential future infestations. He is so thorough and extremely knowledgeable and was able to identify the source of the issue immediately. He always responded to my calls right away and answered any questions I had to ease my concerns.

I would highly recommend Urban Wildlife Control’s services and I also wouldn’t hesitate to contact them again in the future if the need shoukd arise.

Thanks Keith!!

Thank you so much for the review Emily! We really appreciate feedback and the opportunity to solve your mouse problem. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

Katrina in Kitchener
Katrina in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Prevention of Wildlife nesting

Squirrels and a raccoon had been nesting in a soffit of our roof and had pulled down some of the siding. I had someone out within 24 hours. I thought he was just doing an estimate, but he fully explained the job and got right to work. Brett installed the necessary hardware, including boxes around the vents, and repaired the damage. Full service from removal, to prevention, to repair. Great service!

Hi Katrina. Thanks so much for the review! We are always happy to help.

Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Raccoon removal.

I cannot express how much appreciation I have for Keith and the work he did at our trailer in Highland Pines, Bellwood, Ontario, to ethically remove a mama and baby raccoons who moved into the underneath of our trailer in June 2017. When I contacted this company I was in a "panic mode", knowing nothing about animal removal and not able to get up to our summer home due to my work schedule out of town. I received an immediate response and Keith was out the very next day to evaluate. Keith was calm and knowledgeable about the situation and the work was done quickly and professionally. The raccoons left the premises on their own thanks to the set up and Keith made numerous checks on the property to ensure all work was complete. I cannot thank him and this company enough for providing an ethical response to a difficult living situation. The cost was certainly reasonable for the results provided!

Thank you Sandra! We were very happy to help and glad we could put you at ease. We are accustomed to people in "panic mode"! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

cbooker
cbooker
1 review Fergus, ON

Skunk relocation

Keith came out and explained the process of his work to enclose under the shed in order the skunk family would be carefully and humanely relocated.
My surprise was the extra mile Keith went and piled our wood that was thrown beside the shed into a beautiful professional "master piece".
The wood pile will stay right where he put it this year. Needless to say however, the skunk family moved right next door under our neighbours shed, however they will no longer be a concern for our family shepherd.
He was very professional in his mannerisms and showed his expertise. We will definitely recommend him to anyone in need of wildlife control. The family next door has sold their property and are moving out in August so they will not pay for his services. I will make sure the new neighbor's have his contact # should they decide to take action.
Thank you Keith, it was a please meeting you and a great learning experience.

Thank you Christine! We were happy to help. Sorry to hear the skunks just moved to the next available shed. We will gladly help the neighbours if they decide they need our service. All the best!

Guelph c.
Guelph c.

Skunk removal

Skunk behind shed removed and shed fixed to avoid future problems. Great work and communication.

Thank you for trusting us to solve your skunk problem! Despite the difficulties the babies caused in this case we really enjoyed working on this one!

robrawn47@gmail.com
R. 7.
1 review Mount Forest, ON

coons in attic

There was a mother coon and nest of babies in the attic of our house. I tried two traps with the finest of gourmet meals, but to no avail. I called urban wildlife control, just saw the ad in phone book, it was a fairly local number and Keith showed up the next morning and started evacuation. He also wild life proofed the house. He did a clean and quick job.
I would recommend them in minute.

Thank you for choosing us! I really enjoyed working with you! Please let us know if you ever have another wildlife issue.

More about URBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL INC

Urban Wildlife Control Inc is a service driven company, providing affordable, quality wildlife removal and prevention services throughout the Grand River Region. Our procedures are safe, humane, and guaranteed effective. Our experienced and dedicated service team has made Urban Wildlife Control Inc the local leader in wildlife removal.