HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Fergus  >  URBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL INC

Reviews for URBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL INC

Katrina in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Squirrels and a raccoon had been nesting in a soffit of our roof and had pulled down some of the siding. I had someone out within 24 hours. I thought he was just doing an estimate, but he fully explained the job and got right to work. Brett installed the necessary hardware, including boxes around the vents, and repaired the damage. Full service from removal, to prevention, to repair. Great service!

Hi Katrina. Thanks so much for the review! We are always happy to help.

Sandra W.

I cannot express how much appreciation I have for Keith and the work he did at our trailer in Highland Pines, Bellwood, Ontario, to ethically remove a mama and baby raccoons who moved into the underneath of our trailer in June 2017. When I contacted this company I was in a "panic mode", knowing nothing about animal removal and not able to get up to our summer home due to my work schedule out of town. I received an immediate response and Keith was out the very next day to evaluate. Keith was calm and knowledgeable about the situation and the work was done quickly and professionally. The raccoons left the premises on their own thanks to the set up and Keith made numerous checks on the property to ensure all work was complete. I cannot thank him and this company enough for providing an ethical response to a difficult living situation. The cost was certainly reasonable for the results provided!

Thank you Sandra! We were very happy to help and glad we could put you at ease. We are accustomed to people in "panic mode"! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

cbooker
1 review Fergus, ON

Keith came out and explained the process of his work to enclose under the shed in order the skunk family would be carefully and humanely relocated.
My surprise was the extra mile Keith went and piled our wood that was thrown beside the shed into a beautiful professional "master piece".
The wood pile will stay right where he put it this year. Needless to say however, the skunk family moved right next door under our neighbours shed, however they will no longer be a concern for our family shepherd.
He was very professional in his mannerisms and showed his expertise. We will definitely recommend him to anyone in need of wildlife control. The family next door has sold their property and are moving out in August so they will not pay for his services. I will make sure the new neighbor's have his contact # should they decide to take action.
Thank you Keith, it was a please meeting you and a great learning experience.

Thank you Christine! We were happy to help. Sorry to hear the skunks just moved to the next available shed. We will gladly help the neighbours if they decide they need our service. All the best!

Guelph c.
1 review Guelph, ON

Skunk behind shed removed and shed fixed to avoid future problems. Great work and communication.

Thank you for trusting us to solve your skunk problem! Despite the difficulties the babies caused in this case we really enjoyed working on this one!

robrawn47@gmail.com
1 review Mount Forest, ON

There was a mother coon and nest of babies in the attic of our house. I tried two traps with the finest of gourmet meals, but to no avail. I called urban wildlife control, just saw the ad in phone book, it was a fairly local number and Keith showed up the next morning and started evacuation. He also wild life proofed the house. He did a clean and quick job.
I would recommend them in minute.

Thank you for choosing us! I really enjoyed working with you! Please let us know if you ever have another wildlife issue.

James.xuereb
2 reviews Guelph, ON

KNew exactly how to resolve problem with out any guess work. Was reassuring on plan with work and safe.

Thank you for taking time to submit a review! Also, thanks so much for choosing us to solve your raccoon problem.

Bonnie
1 review Guelph, ON

Highest rating :) Urban Wildlife control came less than 24 hrs after calling them. Fixed the problem areas immediately,,, and have 5 year guarantee. Used the lastest heavy duty grates to prevent future problems in those areas. Also polite, professional, honest. I could go on. Peace of mind and worth the $$
Big thank you :)

It was our pleasure Bonnie! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Stacey S.
1 review Kitchener, ON

They are very professional, friendly and respectful of the property they are working with. The service professional pinpointed the problem in a very short period of time and did an excellent job closing up the entry points. They did an excellent job communicating next steps and they followed up as they said they would. Excellent customer service and professionals. A+

Thank you Stacey! Always great to hear such positive feedback about our technicians!

info
1 review Guelph, ON

Greg came in explain everything to us. He worked in a very efficient manner. Came back to install bat doors when he said he would so the babies had a chance get out of the nest. Everything ran very smoothly.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very happy that you are happy with our service. All the best!

peter.town4
1 review Walkerton, ON

Initially, I was surprised during the initial quote search during a phone conversation due to the cost. I had no idea it would be so much, However, after the inspection and the way it was clearly explained to me , it made a great deal of sense to my wife and I. That is to say, " why stop treating the symptoms and go directly to the cure."
The service by the Owner, Keith, was top-notch. Kieth took every opportunity to make us aware of all aspects of the procedure which he did at our residence. We also like the fact that his work is guaranteed for five years and he is available on demand to handle any question or recurrence should it ever arise in the interim.
I would recommend "Urban Wildlife Inc. " to anyone who experiences wildlife invasion issues in the future. Excellent!

Thank you for the kind review Peter! We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

More about URBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL INC

Urban Wildlife Control Inc is a service driven company, providing affordable, quality wildlife removal and prevention services throughout the Grand River Region. Our procedures are safe, humane, and guaranteed effective. Our experienced and dedicated service team has made Urban Wildlife Control Inc the local leader in wildlife removal.