DRD Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in PRIDDIS  >  DRD Plumbing

Reviews for DRD Plumbing

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Gas line to kitchen and other miscelaneous

We have used Jeff several times for everything from new faucet installation to running a gas line for our stove. He responds promptly and does a great job. He works efficiently which is what you want when you are paying by the hour.

Nancy Guerin in Calgary
Nancy Guerin in Calgary

Plumbing services

On multiple occasions I used Jeff, owner of DRD plumbing, and he was quick, efficient, extremely helpful and reasonably priced. He installed all my plumbing, hot water tank, bathtubs, sinks, etc, in my previous house that I reno'd. He works to accommodate your schedule and is very flexible with his time.

I highly recommend Jeff at DRD Plumbing.