DRD Plumbing

DRD Plumbing

Reviews for DRD Plumbing

New fixtures
New fixtures

New Fawcetts, braided metal hoses and new toikets

Jeff and his plumber were great! Got my new fixtures installed they were fast, and reliable, and hauled all the packaging and old fixtures away. I thought the whole job was reasonably priced. Thanks for the great work!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Water Heater Installation

I hired Jeff at DRD Plumbing to install a water heater April 23/19. He cut out my copper pipes and put in Shark bite hoses to attach to the tank, I questioned the reliability of the hoses Jeff said they do get some leaks from time to time but he assured me that he would look after it if they leaked. Feb 5/20 one started leaking onto my water heater I emailed Jeff a picture and asked if he warranted the part & labor, he said he would look after me. Today is Feb 23, the hose is still dripping above my water heater.

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Gas line to kitchen and other miscelaneous

We have used Jeff several times for everything from new faucet installation to running a gas line for our stove. He responds promptly and does a great job. He works efficiently which is what you want when you are paying by the hour.

Nancy Guerin in Calgary
Nancy Guerin in Calgary

Plumbing services

On multiple occasions I used Jeff, owner of DRD plumbing, and he was quick, efficient, extremely helpful and reasonably priced. He installed all my plumbing, hot water tank, bathtubs, sinks, etc, in my previous house that I reno'd. He works to accommodate your schedule and is very flexible with his time.

I highly recommend Jeff at DRD Plumbing.