Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Peter and Cheryl from Whitby
Peter and Cheryl from Whitby

Window Shutters

In 2012 we bought window shutters from Brooklin Blinds on three separate occasions. Our repeat business was with Brooklin Blinds due to Mark's unparalled service. Mark sells a quality product and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure you are happy with the product. His installation team were courteous, fast, knowledgeable and cleaned up 100%. Mark was present during the install which shows his commitment to customer satisfaction. We would not hesitate recommending Mark and will absolutely use him whenever we need blinds or shutters.

Ellen from Whitby
Ellen from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Installation of shutters throughout home

L1M 2C7

I was very pleased with the timeliness and overall service provided by this business. All involved were very pleasant to deal with and provided excellent service. From beginning (first phone call) to installation took only 3 weeks as promised by Mark. He kept me informed throughout and responded immediately to a further request I made. I would HIGHLY recommend this business and their product.

Thanks Ellen,Mark

Dave Laskey from Oshawa
Dave Laskey from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Eclipse California Shutters

L1M 2C7

Mark Tessier is a friendly and very capable buiness man. His attention to small details and determination to make sure the customer is completely satisfied is a hallmark of his company. Particularly impressive are the two installers Mark employs - both are extremely professional and their ability to problem-solve on tricky or difficult installations was extraordinary. I highly recommend Brooklin Blinds and their product.

Thanks Dave

Tim Hardie from Whitby
Tim Hardie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Installed shutters on all windows in my home

L1M 2C7

Mark did a great job. He explained all my options clearly and made is very easy for me to move forward. He said what he could do and did what he said. Installation was on time, his installers where quick and clean. I recommend his services.

Thanks Tim

Coleen from Clarington
Coleen from Clarington
1 review Clarington, ON

Blind Installation

Mark and his intstallers were extremely professional!! Mark was honest and friendly, he came and measured all of the windows himself and was present on the day of install. My husband commented on how efficient the install and clean-up was. The quality and price are well beyond what I expected. A pleasure to deal with! I would recommend Brooklin Blinds to anyone looking to install shutters and blinds in their home :) I am very happy with the end result.

Thanks Coleen

Cory Janacek from Whitby
Cory Janacek from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New blinds and repairs to existing blinds

We found Mark and his team to be extremely professional and accommodating. Mark made recommendations that saved us a lot of money and also made our existing blinds look much better. Brooklin Blinds is definitely the way to go.

Thanks Cory

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Blinds installed in 3 rooms

Mark came and measured in August and then kept checking in with me to see if renos were done. He is a great communicator. He came back to double check measurements once floors were installed. The shutters came and were installed when he said they would be. Very professional.. arrived when said he would, cleaned up and took away the packaging etc.

Thanks Heather

Andy from Brooklin
Andy from Brooklin
3 reviews Whitby, ON

California Shutters

Mark was a pleasure to deal with. I had my windows measured, and blinds installed within 2 weeks start to finish! I received a few quotes, and found each company sent hired guns to measure and provide High Level estimates, which then led to having to shell our more money for additional appointments for final estimates. Mark measures himself, and is present on the day of install. Awesome service, and I would recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters to anyone!

Thanks Andy!!

sherri taylor in Oshawa
sherri taylor in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

shutter and blinds

I moved in to my house in June and decided I wanted California Shutters on the 2 kitchen windows and dining room window. I googled California Shutters in Durham Region and clicked on Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. I contacted Mark and set up a time for him to come and measure and give me a quote. I got a good vibe as soon as Mark came in to my house. Mark is a very personable, honest and knowledgeable person. His employees were friendly, professional and did an excellent job with the installation. I would highly recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters!

Thanks Sherri for the kind words. Mark

More about Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.

****

We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.

****

Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier