Align Fence

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Vinyl Fencing

First off, the quoting and initial installation with Align Fence was very good. The product looks nice however doing the final touch-ups and fixes has been a battle. The fence as installed in August 2015 and I am still waiting for them to make final adjustments (I can't open my back gate to access my alley/garbage as when they came to replace some damaged panels they didn't realign the gate). I have left a number of messages but can't connect with anyone. They did attempt to drop by once without notifying me in advance, but I have a dog who is often in the backyard and my gates are locked, so they need to call in advance.