CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1320 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 7K8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ottawa  >  CertaPro Painters of Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

Patricia
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am very happy with the service CertaPro Painters provided. I moved into a new condo and had a limited window to have the whole unit painted. I was unable to access the unit until it closed. That didn't stop David. He was there the day it closed and his team started the next day. All my expectations were exceeded. They finished the job on time. The painters were professional and friendly. My new home looks wonderful. I would highly recommend CertaPro Painters.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you enjoy your paint job in your beautiful new condo! :)

Samantha in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My husband and I had CertaPro paint the main floor and upstairs of our new home and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. We were impressed with all aspects of the painting process including the initial consultation, the painting process, as well as the final follow-up. Our paint project was completed within the initial quoted time-line and the final cost matched our estimate exactly! I would highly recommend using CertaPro to achieve a high-quality paint job with service that is friendly and reliable. Thank you Certapro!

Job Price

Thanks for your feedback Samantha! We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! :)

Wendy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was so very pleased with CertaPro Painters, from my initial call to Wendy, my first meeting with David, and then to the painting team of Julio and his partner, who answered all my questions and made very helpful suggestions. The team was very professional, neat, pleasant and the job was done beautifully.

Many, many thanks!

Hello Wendy!
Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience every step of the way.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Have used CertaPro Painters numerous times and have always been very very satisfied with the price, workmanship and professional attention give to me from the quote to the completion of the work. Will certainly have them again. I recommend them to any one looking for excellent work.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback! We also look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 review Ottawa, ON

This is the second time we hired Certa-Pro and like the first project they did an excellent job painting our living room, dining room and kitchen. Fixed all sorts of imperfections (nail pops etc) and completed the work on schedule.

Job Price

It is great when a previous customer calls again for a second project. Thank you for writing about your experience with CertaPro Painters. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

janinecocker in Burlington
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had a great experience with CertaPro. They were friendly and very efficient. Everything was straightforward. Stephen did a great job at washing, sanding and staining our decks and porches, and he is a real professional!

Thank you.

Job Price

We enjoyed working with you as well. It is our goal to deliver this same experience to each and every customer. Thank you for sharing!

Amanda in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The CertaPro team were very dedicated and friendly. We found them responsive to our questions and they worked hard to paint our house in a professional and thorough manner. Big thank you to Alex for your work!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this reviews - we really appreciate it! It was our pleasure to paint your home. Have a great summer!!

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Our experience with everyone in this company - from meeting at the Home Show , to getting the quote, work on site , to the office staff- are most professional and communicate at every step. We are very pleased with the work done and accommodating our time schedule despite the many rainy days we had this spring.

Job Price

Delivering certainty is our goal and it really means a great deal to the CertaPro team when customers take the time to shout it out! So thank you very much!!

JOBRO in
1 review Ottawa, ON

CertaPro Painters did a great job painting outside structures in my garden. They dodged rain periods to ensure work completed to meet long scheduled charity event. Staff are great. Very happy with work.

Job Price

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this. We knew the event was important to you so it was important to us. Enjoy your summer!

Jon
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast turn-around time, great quality and the guys on-site were friendly. They prepped my house for sale perfectly, I plan to hire them again in my new house in a few months.

Job Price

Thank you Jon - we appreciate your very positive comments about CertaPro Painters. We look forward to working with you again very soon! All the best on the sale of your house. ~Wendy

More about CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

At CertaPro Painters® we transform homes and businesses by providing expert services with a proven process, giving you more time to enjoy moments that matter in the spaces you love. Our friendly professional painters take pride in making customer service their #1 priority. Schedule your FREE estimate today!

CAA Members receive 5% OFF plus 5% back in CAA Dollars® on all Residential painting projects. Visit our website for more information.

Our Services Include:

Stipple (Popcorn Ceiling) Removal
Pressure Washing
Colour Consultations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We are a full service residential painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, deck staining, carpentry and drywall repair, colour consulting, wallpaper removal, wallpaper application and power washing. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur so your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers.
Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Dulux, and all the major brands.
Traditional, Contemporary, Victorian, New Construction/Additions, Residential Interior & Exterior Painting and Staining, and Commercial Painting
Interior House Painting and Staining, Exterior House Painting and Staining, Pressure Washing, Carpentry Repair, Drywall Repair, Stucco Repair, Colour Consulting, Wallpaper Removal and Application, Deck Staining and Painting, Fence Staining and Painting
1991
N/A
Cheque, Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
BNI, BBB A+ Accredited