CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1320 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 7K8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ottawa  >  CertaPro Painters of Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

Denyse in Toronto
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

My basement has a history, from long before I moved in. Then a flood wrecked the basement bathroom ceiling. I had delayed getting it all plastered and painted because I feared it would take too long and cost too much. What a mistake! The guys were clean, efficient, and affordable - also meticulous. You'd think they were going to live there themselves! And I love the new "living space" look.

Job Price

We are very pleased that you chose CertaPro Painters for your basement 'facelift' project. Sounds like your painting team wowed you with their cleanliness and attention to detail. Thank you - enjoy your new living space!

Jeannine in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive experience from start to finish. Timely response, respectful, dedicated staff. Pricing comparable to others. Work completed on time, job site left spotless. Will definitely use this company for future work.

Jeannine

Job Price

Thank you for this great review. Our team works hard to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We look forward to our next opportunity to paint your home!

1 review Ottawa, ON

An excellent experience from beginning to end. The estimate included unexpected written confirmation of details that I had asked about (like protecting areas not to be painted), which showed both clear attentiveness and respect for my concerns! Our specific needs for scheduling were immediately accommodated in a very pleasant manner. Finally, the job was completed efficiently and thoroughly by two terrific people! This was a fabulous experience and it is a pleasure to recommend this company.

Job Price

Great to hear that we were able to deliver an extraordinary experience to you!! This is our goal and we are very pleased that we have been successful. Enjoy your freshly painted home! Thank you.

Shawn in Peterborough
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had CertaPro paint our entire 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo July 31. We were very pleased with the quality of the work done by Alexander and his team. They had estimated 3 days to do the work, as there was a tight timeline while the condo was empty. The painting project was completed in two 12 hour days, exceeding expectations. In 2016, CertaPro was hired to paint the entire interior and exterior of our house which sold within 10 days of being listed. Etienne Dupuy is always very professional and always understands the painting requirements and provides excellent, detailed estimates in a very timely manner. Definitely recommend CertaPro Painters of Ottawa for all of your painting projects.

Job Price

Thank you Shawn - we appreciate your review of our painting service. We were very pleased to be involved in another project and enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your freshly painted home!

Patricia
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am very happy with the service CertaPro Painters provided. I moved into a new condo and had a limited window to have the whole unit painted. I was unable to access the unit until it closed. That didn't stop David. He was there the day it closed and his team started the next day. All my expectations were exceeded. They finished the job on time. The painters were professional and friendly. My new home looks wonderful. I would highly recommend CertaPro Painters.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you enjoy your paint job in your beautiful new condo! :)

Samantha in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My husband and I had CertaPro paint the main floor and upstairs of our new home and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. We were impressed with all aspects of the painting process including the initial consultation, the painting process, as well as the final follow-up. Our paint project was completed within the initial quoted time-line and the final cost matched our estimate exactly! I would highly recommend using CertaPro to achieve a high-quality paint job with service that is friendly and reliable. Thank you Certapro!

Job Price

Thanks for your feedback Samantha! We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! :)

Wendy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was so very pleased with CertaPro Painters, from my initial call to Wendy, my first meeting with David, and then to the painting team of Julio and his partner, who answered all my questions and made very helpful suggestions. The team was very professional, neat, pleasant and the job was done beautifully.

Many, many thanks!

Hello Wendy!
Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience every step of the way.

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Have used CertaPro Painters numerous times and have always been very very satisfied with the price, workmanship and professional attention give to me from the quote to the completion of the work. Will certainly have them again. I recommend them to any one looking for excellent work.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback! We also look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 review Ottawa, ON

This is the second time we hired Certa-Pro and like the first project they did an excellent job painting our living room, dining room and kitchen. Fixed all sorts of imperfections (nail pops etc) and completed the work on schedule.

Job Price

It is great when a previous customer calls again for a second project. Thank you for writing about your experience with CertaPro Painters. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

janinecocker in Burlington
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had a great experience with CertaPro. They were friendly and very efficient. Everything was straightforward. Stephen did a great job at washing, sanding and staining our decks and porches, and he is a real professional!

Thank you.

Job Price

We enjoyed working with you as well. It is our goal to deliver this same experience to each and every customer. Thank you for sharing!

More about CertaPro Painters of Ottawa

At CertaPro Painters® we transform homes and businesses by providing expert services with a proven process, giving you more time to enjoy moments that matter in the spaces you love. Our friendly professional painters take pride in making customer service their #1 priority. Schedule your FREE estimate today!

CAA Members receive 5% OFF plus 5% back in CAA Dollars® on all Residential painting projects. Visit our website for more information.

Our Services Include:

Stipple (Popcorn Ceiling) Removal
Pressure Washing
Colour Consultations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We are a full service residential painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, deck staining, carpentry and drywall repair, colour consulting, wallpaper removal, wallpaper application and power washing. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur so your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers.
Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Dulux, and all the major brands.
Traditional, Contemporary, Victorian, New Construction/Additions, Residential Interior & Exterior Painting and Staining, and Commercial Painting
Interior House Painting and Staining, Exterior House Painting and Staining, Pressure Washing, Carpentry Repair, Drywall Repair, Stucco Repair, Colour Consulting, Wallpaper Removal and Application, Deck Staining and Painting, Fence Staining and Painting
1991
N/A
Cheque, Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
BNI, BBB A+ Accredited