Certa Pro Painters Of Ottawa

Reviews for Certa Pro Painters Of Ottawa

Ben in Ottawa
Ben in Ottawa

A whole new house

After buying our new home we wanted to see what it would cost to paint the whole place. Our initial consultation with Etienne was so informative and helpful that we decided to move forward and we could not be happier.

Etienne and hide amazing paint crew made the process effortless. They recommended a color consultant who worked with us to pick a palette that we absolutely love. The painting team were professional, tidy and super responsive to our questions.

Adding to the amazing job they did, we also had a very tight timeline, with multiple contractors coming by all day. The crew had to patch a bunch of holes from our electrician, and remove our blinds to paint. They moved items that I was supposed to without any complaint and even gave me tips on how to paint the laundry room (the only room I was willing to do myself).

I am extremely satisfied with the service and would absolutely use CertaPRO again, and recommend them to anyone.

Awesome Ben!! Thank you for choosing our team to paint your new home. We value your business.

Denyse in Toronto
Denyse in Toronto
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Don't wait to make your basement look like living space

My basement has a history, from long before I moved in. Then a flood wrecked the basement bathroom ceiling. I had delayed getting it all plastered and painted because I feared it would take too long and cost too much. What a mistake! The guys were clean, efficient, and affordable - also meticulous. You'd think they were going to live there themselves! And I love the new "living space" look.

We are very pleased that you chose CertaPro Painters for your basement 'facelift' project. Sounds like your painting team wowed you with their cleanliness and attention to detail. Thank you - enjoy your new living space!

Jeannine in Stittsville
Jeannine in Stittsville

Exterior house painting

Impressive experience from start to finish. Timely response, respectful, dedicated staff. Pricing comparable to others. Work completed on time, job site left spotless. Will definitely use this company for future work.

Jeannine

Thank you for this great review. Our team works hard to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We look forward to our next opportunity to paint your home!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exterior Painting

An excellent experience from beginning to end. The estimate included unexpected written confirmation of details that I had asked about (like protecting areas not to be painted), which showed both clear attentiveness and respect for my concerns! Our specific needs for scheduling were immediately accommodated in a very pleasant manner. Finally, the job was completed efficiently and thoroughly by two terrific people! This was a fabulous experience and it is a pleasure to recommend this company.

Great to hear that we were able to deliver an extraordinary experience to you!! This is our goal and we are very pleased that we have been successful. Enjoy your freshly painted home! Thank you.

Shawn in Peterborough
Shawn in Peterborough
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo Interior Painting Project

We had CertaPro paint our entire 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo July 31. We were very pleased with the quality of the work done by Alexander and his team. They had estimated 3 days to do the work, as there was a tight timeline while the condo was empty. The painting project was completed in two 12 hour days, exceeding expectations. In 2016, CertaPro was hired to paint the entire interior and exterior of our house which sold within 10 days of being listed. Etienne Dupuy is always very professional and always understands the painting requirements and provides excellent, detailed estimates in a very timely manner. Definitely recommend CertaPro Painters of Ottawa for all of your painting projects.

Thank you Shawn - we appreciate your review of our painting service. We were very pleased to be involved in another project and enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your freshly painted home!

Patricia
Patricia
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo whole unit painted limited time window

I am very happy with the service CertaPro Painters provided. I moved into a new condo and had a limited window to have the whole unit painted. I was unable to access the unit until it closed. That didn't stop David. He was there the day it closed and his team started the next day. All my expectations were exceeded. They finished the job on time. The painters were professional and friendly. My new home looks wonderful. I would highly recommend CertaPro Painters.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you enjoy your paint job in your beautiful new condo! :)

Samantha in Ottawa
Samantha in Ottawa

Home Interior Paint Job

My husband and I had CertaPro paint the main floor and upstairs of our new home and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. We were impressed with all aspects of the painting process including the initial consultation, the painting process, as well as the final follow-up. Our paint project was completed within the initial quoted time-line and the final cost matched our estimate exactly! I would highly recommend using CertaPro to achieve a high-quality paint job with service that is friendly and reliable. Thank you Certapro!

Thanks for your feedback Samantha! We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! :)

Wendy in Ottawa
Wendy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of wallpaper; painting of bedroom; front of house painted.

I was so very pleased with CertaPro Painters, from my initial call to Wendy, my first meeting with David, and then to the painting team of Julio and his partner, who answered all my questions and made very helpful suggestions. The team was very professional, neat, pleasant and the job was done beautifully.

Many, many thanks!

Hello Wendy!
Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience every step of the way.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Most recent work was an out side shed

Have used CertaPro Painters numerous times and have always been very very satisfied with the price, workmanship and professional attention give to me from the quote to the completion of the work. Will certainly have them again. I recommend them to any one looking for excellent work.

Thank you for your feedback! We also look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Living and Dining Room and Kitchen

This is the second time we hired Certa-Pro and like the first project they did an excellent job painting our living room, dining room and kitchen. Fixed all sorts of imperfections (nail pops etc) and completed the work on schedule.

It is great when a previous customer calls again for a second project. Thank you for writing about your experience with CertaPro Painters. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

More about Certa Pro Painters Of Ottawa

At CertaPro Painters® we transform homes and businesses by providing expert services with a proven process, giving you more time to enjoy moments that matter in the spaces you love. Our friendly professional painters take pride in making customer service their #1 priority. Schedule your FREE estimate today!

CAA Members receive 5% OFF plus 5% back in CAA Dollars® on all Residential painting projects. Visit our website for more information.

Our Services Include:

Stipple (Popcorn Ceiling) Removal
Pressure Washing
Colour Consultations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We are a full service residential painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, deck staining, carpentry and drywall repair, colour consulting, wallpaper removal(however, not application),and power washing. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur so your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers.
Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Dulux, and all the major brands.
Traditional, Contemporary, Victorian, New Construction/Additions, Residential Interior & Exterior Painting and Staining, and Commercial Painting
Interior House Painting and Staining, Exterior House Painting and Staining, Pressure Washing, Carpentry Repair, Drywall Repair, Stucco Repair, Colour Consulting, Wallpaper Removal, Stipple Ceiling Removal
1991
N/A
Cheque, Email MoneyTransfer, Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
BBB A+ Accredited