Claw Roofing Specialists

Reviews for Claw Roofing Specialists

Gerhard Pflug in Calgary
Gerhard Pflug in Calgary

Claw Roofing Job Varsity Acres Torch-on roof replacement

I live in a house that was built in 1967. Claw Roofing did an excellent job on replacing my old worn out leaking tar and gravel roof with a brand new torch-on roof. They expedited the job in view of the fact that it was already leaking and needed immediate replacement -- which was greatly appreciated. The job was done last autumn (2017) – so I have had the benefit of evaluating the roofing job over the winter months as well as through the hottest part of the summer. I can honestly say that the house was warmer and felt cozier over the winter and cooler in the summer thanks to the upgraded insulation. I am also pleased that the rain gutters work properly now. The (hot) crew was very scrupulous in replacing any rotten or deteriorating wood. The installation crew was very friendly, polite and cheerfully answered all my questions as the job progressed. The job was completed on time and the upon completion of the job, the site was thoroughly cleaned up. Peter, the company president, who initially discussed all of the available options, prepared the initial estimate and was on site numerous times to ensure the job was done to his high standards. I highly recommend Claw Roofing if you require replacement of your old tar and gravel roof with a torch-on replacement.
Gerhard Pflug

Steven Fray from Calgary
Steven Fray from Calgary

Feeling the difference with the new roof!

I waited until I could comment on the effects of winter since that was my main reason for getting the extra insulation and torch on roof. The whole house is definitely keeping the heat in now as Peter said. I'll see the difference in Jan or Feb when it really gets cold. I had my house re-roofed with insulation and torch on. They also did the garage with normal shingles. Both jobs were done well and the two different crews were polite and helpful to point out what was being done. Clean up was good (just a few screws in the gutters), but otherwise clean. So far I'm very happy with the results. I look forward to see how it performs in deep winter. Thanks Peter and crews.

Bruce in Calgary
Bruce in Calgary

Roof Replacment

Claw did a nice job of replacing my 25 year old tar and gravel roof. Peter was very cordial and met with me on several occasions and not only did he match any other estimate, He offered to up them all. The roof work was done in one week and the workers were efficient and walked me through everything that needed to be done. I recommend Claw to anyone who is looking to replace this type of roof.

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

25 Year Old Tar and Gravel Roof

They just completed the job last week so this is not a long term review. I was impressed with the quality of work during the installation process. Between the two brothers they seem to have a good process for checking and verifying each other's work so that any mistakes were caught right away. They were recommended to me by a friend and in turn I would not hesitate to recommend them as well. They replaced a low pitch tar and gravel roof for us and significantly increased the R value in the process. They seem to know the low pitch/cathedral ceiling roofing systems well. I think communication could be improved a bit on timing and progress etc, but it was no worse than other contractors that have done work for me.

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Replaced old tar & gravel roof.

I contacted Claw about an estimate for replacing a 25 year old tar & gravel roof and was very impressed with the fact that the owner, Peter, phoned me back within a half hour. He came out the next day and thoroughly explained what needed to be done. He presented me with a very fair estimate (also checked out 2 other companies that were very slow in responding to my request for an estimate) and work began in just a few days. Peter's sons did the actual work and Peter himself visited the job site several times, leaving me with a very good feeling. The crew worked very hard and were extremely efficient as well as friendly. The clean-up was great. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the entire process from start to finish and will gladly use Claw Roofing again if needed.

We truly enjoyed working with you to make your home that much more perfect! Thank you for the kind words, and for choosing Claw as your Roofing Specialists!

Paul Bergmann in Calgary
Paul Bergmann in Calgary

Winchester Builders

As a Home Builder, I need to ensure my roofers do timely, high quality, and cost effective work.

Claw Roofing achieved all 3 - a rare feet these days!

Thanks Chris!

It was a pleasure for us to work with you also - Thanks for both your professionalism, and your kind words!

Empowering Returns
Empowering Returns
1 review Langdon, AB

New Roof, Siding, Soffit, Facia, & Eavestrough

I am so pleased with the work Claw Roofing did on our home. Everything has gone so well, (new roof, siding, soffit, facia, eavestrough) and the final look is amazing. They looked after it all. We love it and really appreciated their assistance and professionalism throughout the entire process.

Daniel & Rita Owens in Calgary
Daniel & Rita Owens in Calgary

New Flat Roof by CLAW ROOFING

Claw roofers were very professional they explained every facet of the job & were extremely thorough with their work. I would say if you need your roof repaired Call Claw you will be more than satisfied. they have returned a couple of times to do minor repairs caused by the neighbours(duplex roof), as they hired fly by nighters and not professionals such as Claw. We have no issues with the new roof and the neighbours are still fixing repairs caused by their NO Name Roofers. The roof done by Claw is well worth the expense. I would recommend Claw for everybody who needs a new roof or even just repairs they are professional.

What lovely and touching things to say - thank you both! We couldn't be happier that you guys are satisfied with your new roof.

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

New shingles

I run a Dayhome and Claw had no problem doing the work on a weekend when it's closed. They completed the work very quickly, did a quality job and the most impressive part was the clean up. I did not find 1 nail or 1 piece of garbage! The employees were also friendly and professional.

It was such a pleasure working on your beautiful home - thank you for the kind words!

S Roth in Calgary
S Roth in Calgary

Roof Replacement

I waited for the first substantial rain before writing this review and I'm very pleased to say almost all the water went where it was supposed to. When Peter, the owner, made a followup call to me, and I mentioned there was one spot with a drip outside the eavestroughing, he showed up the next morning to fix it. This company is simply a first class operation from start to finish. The crew showed up on time every day and worked long hours to get the project done. They were polite and professional and flexible to deal with unknown situations as they were uncovered. The roof was completed in 3 days. When the crew left, the yard was cleaned up to the highest of standards. You wouldn't know two dumpsters of tar and gravel had been removed. Unfortunately the metal flashing has a few dips and wows from the heating process that can't be fixed. Although it is only cosmetic, as a homeowner, it's the first thing I see when I pull in my driveway. To be totally fair, a passerby would not notice it. That said, this was a pleasant experience and I have no trouble recommending Claw Roofing.

We couldn't be happier that you are pleased with your new roof - It is so important to not only love the look of your home, but to feel safe and dry during our wetter months! Thank you for your business, and for taking some time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with Claw. Chelsey

More about Claw Roofing Specialists

Claw Roofing Calgary is a family owned and operated full service roofing company based out of Calgary; offering services to Southern Alberta and Kootenay Valley regions. Claw was officially established in 2002 and our roofing experience dates back to the 1970’s. Why Choose Claw Roofing Specialists? ~ Fully Insured. Even ...