Claw Roofing Specialists

Peter Gerrard [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Claw Roofing Specialists

Reviews for Claw Roofing Specialists

Paul Bergmann in Calgary

As a Home Builder, I need to ensure my roofers do timely, high quality, and cost effective work.

Claw Roofing achieved all 3 - a rare feet these days!

Thanks Chris!

Job Price

It was a pleasure for us to work with you also - Thanks for both your professionalism, and your kind words!

Daniel & Rita Owens in Calgary

Claw roofers were very professional they explained every facet of the job & were extremely thorough with their work. I would say if you need your roof repaired Call Claw you will be more than satisfied. they have returned a couple of times to do minor repairs caused by the neighbours(duplex roof), as they hired fly by nighters and not professionals such as Claw. We have no issues with the new roof and the neighbours are still fixing repairs caused by their NO Name Roofers. The roof done by Claw is well worth the expense. I would recommend Claw for everybody who needs a new roof or even just repairs they are professional.

Job Price

What lovely and touching things to say - thank you both! We couldn't be happier that you guys are satisfied with your new roof.

Michelle in Calgary

I run a Dayhome and Claw had no problem doing the work on a weekend when it's closed. They completed the work very quickly, did a quality job and the most impressive part was the clean up. I did not find 1 nail or 1 piece of garbage! The employees were also friendly and professional.

Job Price

It was such a pleasure working on your beautiful home - thank you for the kind words!

S Roth in Calgary

I waited for the first substantial rain before writing this review and I'm very pleased to say almost all the water went where it was supposed to. When Peter, the owner, made a followup call to me, and I mentioned there was one spot with a drip outside the eavestroughing, he showed up the next morning to fix it. This company is simply a first class operation from start to finish. The crew showed up on time every day and worked long hours to get the project done. They were polite and professional and flexible to deal with unknown situations as they were uncovered. The roof was completed in 3 days. When the crew left, the yard was cleaned up to the highest of standards. You wouldn't know two dumpsters of tar and gravel had been removed. Unfortunately the metal flashing has a few dips and wows from the heating process that can't be fixed. Although it is only cosmetic, as a homeowner, it's the first thing I see when I pull in my driveway. To be totally fair, a passerby would not notice it. That said, this was a pleasant experience and I have no trouble recommending Claw Roofing.

Job Price

We couldn't be happier that you are pleased with your new roof - It is so important to not only love the look of your home, but to feel safe and dry during our wetter months! Thank you for your business, and for taking some time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with Claw. Chelsey

paige.comis

Roof looks great, nice job of cleanup and a minor issue with regarding caulking around fireplace was taken care of immediately. Thank you guys....great job.

Job Price

Happy to help out Paige! Thank you for your your kind words, and for choosing Claw as your Roofing Specialists - we hope you enjoy your roof for many years to come. :)

Garry M in Calgary

I found a brochure in my mailbox from Claw Roofing and there was an additional messaged written on it saying I had a nice flower garden. I had a feeling that personal touch meant I would be dealing with a company that had my best interest at heart. I got a fair market estimate with a good explanation for the costs. With Peter's advice I selected the shingle color and left the rest up to his experienced professional crew. They even fixed defects they found and kept job site tidy and clean

Hi Gary,
I'm so glad that we were able to help you out with your roofing needs - And I really DID enjoy all the lovely flowers you had out front!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Homestars, we are so pleased that we could meet your standards of excellence. Please don't hesitate to give us a shout should you need anything else.

Stan McFarlane from Calgary

10 years ago Peter and his crew replaced the tar and gravel with Torch-on material. To this day we haven't had 1 leak and the roof is good for another 10 years at least. Great job, great workmanship, great company.

Jennifer from Calgary

The house we had just bought was in dire need of a new roof. Claw was very quick in getting us a quote and the work was done in short order(2 days). We had a good experience and have nothing to complain about. They were quick, friendly and the roof looks great. I don't know a lot about roofs but with the 10 year labor warranty, I'd hope it's done well.

Job Price

Thank you Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you, I think your house looks great with the shingles you pick and I can assure you it was done well!

M & T from Calgary

We chose Claw as they came highly recommended by a perfectionist we know. They did a superb job of our roof replacement 18 months ago. A couple of weeks ago, a roofer called over, from next door, to tell us that whoever did our roof did an excellent job - good to hear! He did notice one minor missing item, so I called Claw. Peter, the owner, called back within hours, he came out the next day and then his son not only added the missing item but redid that spot of the roof to make sure it was really done right. We would absolutely recommend Claw for their excellent customer service, knowledge and superb workmanship. They really do go above and beyond and we appreciate it.

More about Claw Roofing Specialists

Claw is a family owned and operated full service roofing company based out of Calgary; offering services to Southern Alberta and Kootenay Valley regions. Claw was officially established in 2002 and our roofing experience dates back to the 1970’s.

Why Choose Claw Roofing Specialists?
~ Fully Insured. Even for heat applied roof systems.
~ Licensed
~ Ten Year Workmanship Warranty
~ Certified Journeyman Roofer and ARCA Apprenticing Roofers.
~ COR Certified (Full Safety Program to protect our workers and our clients).
~ Workers Compensation Account
~ Better Business Bureau (A+ rating)
~ Baeumler Approved Contractor
~ AARA Members
~ Free Estimate
~ Environmental Program (we recycle all asphalt shingles and scrap metal).
~ NO Subcontractors. You always deal directly with Claw.

We truly believe and are dedicated to giving our clients the best quality roofs that they can get. We fix so many roofs that have been done wrong by other roofers; and we feel our clients frustrations. We feel its our duty to properly correct all the roof's deficiencies and make it flawless for our clients.

Services we can offer you:
At Claw we can take care of all of your residential and commercial needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
~ Asphalt Shingles
~ Single Ply Membranes
~ Two Ply Membranes
~ Metal Roofs
~ Rubber Roofs
~ Tile Roofs
~ Repairs
~ Professional Maintenance Program for Commercial Buildings

We are committed to delivering the highest level of skill, service, safety and professionalism in our business. At Claw we take pride in our work and the service we provide to our customers. We have been dedicated to quality since day one.

Claw is greatly appreciative to all of our clients as our business has been built on our reputation! Thank you.

Roofing Shingles•Premium Designer •Architectural •Traditional 3-Tab Accessory Products•Ice & Water Protectors •Synthetic Underlayments •Roof Starters •Ridge Cap Shingles •Insulation •Roll Roofing •Low Slope Fire Rated Cap Sheets Fire Rated Cap Sheets Mechanically Attached Roofing Mechanically Attached Roofing S.A.M. (Self Adhesive Membranes) S.A.M. (Self Adhesive Membranes) HD Membranes HD Membranes APP Heat-Welded Membranes APP Heat-Welded Membranes Built-Up Roofing (BUR) Built-Up Roofing (BUR) Overlay Boards Overlay Boards Thermal Insulations Thermal Insulations Vapour Retarders Vapour Retarders Asphalt Asphalt Cold-Applied Roofing Cold-Applied Roofing Adhesives and Primers Adhesives and Primers Accessories Accessories Green Roofing Green Roofing Commercial Roofing Products•SBS Heat Welded Membranes •APP Heat-Welded Membranes •Fire Rated Cap Sheets •SBS Hot Asphalt Applied Membranes •Built-Up Roofing (BUR) •Mechanically Attached Roofing •Reflective Membranes •Cold-Applied Roofing •Thermal Insulations •Asphalt •Overlay Boards •Vapour Retarders •S.A.M. (Self Adhesive Membranes) •Adhesives and Primers •Accessories •Green Roofing
•Commercial Roofing •Residential Roofing •Roof Inspections •Roof Maintenance •New Construction Roofing •Replacement Roofing •Repairs •Torch-On •Self Adhering •Flat Roof Sytems •Low Slope Roof Systems
IKO and GAF
Flat, low slope and steep slope shingles,self adhering and torch-on roofing systems
Residential and Commercial Flat Roofing.
N/A