Claw Roofing Specialists

902 - 4555 Varsity Lane NW Calgary AB T3A 2V6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Claw Roofing Specialists
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Claw Roofing Specialists

Michael in Calgary

They just completed the job last week so this is not a long term review. I was impressed with the quality of work during the installation process. Between the two brothers they seem to have a good process for checking and verifying each other's work so that any mistakes were caught right away. They were recommended to me by a friend and in turn I would not hesitate to recommend them as well. They replaced a low pitch tar and gravel roof for us and significantly increased the R value in the process. They seem to know the low pitch/cathedral ceiling roofing systems well. I think communication could be improved a bit on timing and progress etc, but it was no worse than other contractors that have done work for me.

Job Price
Joe in Calgary

I contacted Claw about an estimate for replacing a 25 year old tar & gravel roof and was very impressed with the fact that the owner, Peter, phoned me back within a half hour. He came out the next day and thoroughly explained what needed to be done. He presented me with a very fair estimate (also checked out 2 other companies that were very slow in responding to my request for an estimate) and work began in just a few days. Peter's sons did the actual work and Peter himself visited the job site several times, leaving me with a very good feeling. The crew worked very hard and were extremely efficient as well as friendly. The clean-up was great. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the entire process from start to finish and will gladly use Claw Roofing again if needed.

Job Price