Simply Yours Windows Doors

HomeStars  >  Siding in Calgary  >  Simply Yours Windows Doors

Reviews for Simply Yours Windows Doors

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Patio door

Professional, experienced, efficient, and friendly. I liked their attention to detail and good problem solving skills when encountering difficulties with our old house. They even cleaned up after themselves before leaving.

Yerbatyr in Calgary
Yerbatyr in Calgary

Windows, entry door installation

Overall great company, professional crew, not many issues with installation process, BUT the cleanup wasn’t done properly-few cuts from window cladding on the grass and probably more cuts will be found hopefully not in my kids feet (sounds scary right?), few screws on my driveway again hopefully not in my car tires (got recently new expensive set from Costco). It was quite strange that nobody didn’t show up for the cleanup when I asked about that. I can definitely correct my review if the work (the cleanup is a part of that) would be finished properly. Peter/John please come over for the cleanup. Just added new pics of my old new patio door, it was backordered, no idea why my old door was taken out and put it back again, why all my family have to suffer from that mistake, it’s a second week since the project was started why I still don’t have a date for the new door delivery, too many whys, isn’t?

Review has 1 previous version
Windows in Calgary
Windows in Calgary

windows

What a great company, the installers were fantastic. The workmanship is everything you would hope for when you are getting new windows. Very competitive price and everyone involved in the company was so nice to deal with. I would recommend Simply Yours Windows to anyone needing this service.

Happy Customer!  in Calgary
Happy Customer! in Calgary

New Windows

John and his crew were so professional, knowledgeable and fast installing 2 brand new windows in our home! They had the cutting, installation and cleanup done in less that a full day. I would highly recommend Simply Yours Windows Doors!

Mike F.
Mike F.

Amazing company!

John and Pete replaced 12 of our old wood windows and they couldn't have been more professional. They were extremely efficient and didn't waste any time on the job site. You won't find nicer people than John, Pete and Julie in the industry and I would recommend Simply Yours to anyone and everyone.
There were a couple very minor issues with window scratches (from the manufacturer not Simply Yours fault) and John and Julie helped us resolve the issues quickly and easily from Jeldwen. I just wish all contractors were this friendly, clean and professional.
Simply Yours is simply amazing!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows and doors

John, Marty and the rest of the crews' work is impeccable. Our 3 new doors feel solid and the 14 windows are quiet, warm and close tightly. However, what really impressed my wife and I is the precision of the exterior caulking and wood molding and interior casing. Everything is clean and beautifully aligned with tight 90 degree corners. Just superb workmanship.

Susan B.
Susan B.

Most windows, front and back doors and skylights

We had almost all of our window, doors and skylights replaced all while we were away. John (owner and installer) certainly made us feel very confident that things would go smoothly and that we had nothing to worry about. He was right! Things went extremely well and I can say this was very impressive, considering we had one window replaced by another "top window company" when we renovated our kitchen earlier this year - they managed to get it wrong. Julie explained the process and quote, and with any questions we had, she got right back to us. She also recommended having the doors professionally painted which was certainly well worth it. John and is crew really went above and beyond, with some great suggestions, to so many many many extra details not offered by any other company I spoke with. I have no doubt that if we should have any problems, Simply Yours will stand by their work. I am very thankful they were recommended to us. It made our return trip home stress free. We give this company a true 10!

k_bunch
k_bunch
1 review Edmonton, AB

Door and window replacement.

We absolutely love our new window and door. Peter and John were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. They were efficient and extra helpful when it came to finishing touches; and they left our house just as clean as when they came. They finished the project in a day, which continues to blow my mind. The Jeldwen product is fantastic and looks great. Everytime I open and close our new door it brings a smile to my face. Thank you for your wonderful work!!!!

Susan in Okotoks
Susan in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Replaced windows for entire home

Peter gave us a reasonable quote. We did the project over 2 years. The final windows were installed last month. John did an excellent job installing. It was done quickly but expertly as well.

Frank in Calgary
Frank in Calgary

Battens and siding replacement

Project came about because I found rot on a second floor batten.

Peter Sr. provided a fair and honest estimate.

The company was kind enough to fit this job in so it could be done as soon as possible.

John and his brother Peter replaced all the battens, successfully repaired some sub-flooring rot, installed window dams and put up new siding on front of our house around the two bay windows.

Craftsmanship proved excellent.

More about Simply Yours Windows Doors

Simply Yours Windows Doors is a full-service windows and doors installation company with a skilled crew of qualified, licensed installers. Providing the utmost in convenience and flexibility, we’ll always work to fit in your schedule, and we’ll meet at your place, not ours.

Our team is driven to deliver exceptional service, and our customer centric focus means we’re not happy, unless you’re happy. We work closely with you to understand your specialized needs; we make every reasonable effort to customize workable solutions; and we strive to perform all services within the scope of your budget. Whether you’re in the market to:

• improve the energy efficiency of your home
• make exterior design enhancements
• increase security, or
• start a new project from the ground up

Simply Yours Windows Doors has the tools and expertise to get the job done right.