Simply Yours Windows Doors

Reviews for Simply Yours Windows Doors

Elisabeth W in Calgary
Elisabeth W in Calgary

Worry-free experience

I had new double exterior front doors installed. The company was professional, the estimate was complete and easy to understand, everyone from the front office staff to the installers was friendly and easy to work with. The installation went well and I am very happy with my finished doors!

Thanks Elisabeth, we are thrilled you are happy with your new double door. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Julie and the Simply Yours team.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Patio door

Professional, experienced, efficient, and friendly. I liked their attention to detail and good problem solving skills when encountering difficulties with our old house. They even cleaned up after themselves before leaving.

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you had a good experience and hope you are enjoying your patio door. Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Julie and the Simply Yours team.

Yerbatyr in Calgary
Yerbatyr in Calgary

Windows, patio and entry doors installation

My initial position is that this is a fully competent Company, with a professional installation crew and a superior product to install.

There were problems however:
cleanup was not done properly - few cuts from the window cladding on the grass (see pictures) and probably more cuts will be found hopefully not in my kids feet (sounds scary, right?);
few screws on my driveway again hopefully not in my car tires (recently got new expensive set from Costco).
When I asked about for a more complete cleanup nobody showed up. I can definitely correct my review if the work including cleanup, would be finished properly. Peter/John, please come over for the cleanup!
My major concern is the installation of a remaining part of the project - the patio door, it was backoredered and not available for installation until several weeks after the bulk of the project was completed. However, the old patio door was removed and put back again (see pictures) as one of the first steps in the project.

The eventual installation of the door was not completed for several weeks as I was out of town for work and had initially scheduled the work to be done when I would be at home and available to ensure work had been done to my Customer requirements. I'll keep hounding the Contractor. It seems this was their human error and they should not have taken my old door out prior to having the new one ready to be installed. The project has become quite unpleasant and unsatisfactory on both sides.

Review has 2 previous versions
Windows in Calgary
Windows in Calgary

windows

What a great company, the installers were fantastic. The workmanship is everything you would hope for when you are getting new windows. Very competitive price and everyone involved in the company was so nice to deal with. I would recommend Simply Yours Windows to anyone needing this service.

Thank you for your kind words and support. We hope you are enjoying your windows and hope that they keep you extra warm this winter. Let us know if you need anything else.

Julie and the Simply Yours Team

Happy Customer!  in Calgary
Happy Customer! in Calgary

New Windows

John and his crew were so professional, knowledgeable and fast installing 2 brand new windows in our home! They had the cutting, installation and cleanup done in less that a full day. I would highly recommend Simply Yours Windows Doors!

Thank you for your positive feedback and support. We hope you are enjoying your windows. Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Julie and the Simply Yours Team.

Mike F.
Mike F.

Amazing company!

John and Pete replaced 12 of our old wood windows and they couldn't have been more professional. They were extremely efficient and didn't waste any time on the job site. You won't find nicer people than John, Pete and Julie in the industry and I would recommend Simply Yours to anyone and everyone.
There were a couple very minor issues with window scratches (from the manufacturer not Simply Yours fault) and John and Julie helped us resolve the issues quickly and easily from Jeldwen. I just wish all contractors were this friendly, clean and professional.
Simply Yours is simply amazing!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and support Mike. We hope you are enjoying your windows.

Regards,

Julie and the Simply Yours Team.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows and doors

John, Marty and the rest of the crews' work is impeccable. Our 3 new doors feel solid and the 14 windows are quiet, warm and close tightly. However, what really impressed my wife and I is the precision of the exterior caulking and wood molding and interior casing. Everything is clean and beautifully aligned with tight 90 degree corners. Just superb workmanship.

Susan B.
Susan B.

Most windows, front and back doors and skylights

We had almost all of our window, doors and skylights replaced all while we were away. John (owner and installer) certainly made us feel very confident that things would go smoothly and that we had nothing to worry about. He was right! Things went extremely well and I can say this was very impressive, considering we had one window replaced by another "top window company" when we renovated our kitchen earlier this year - they managed to get it wrong. Julie explained the process and quote, and with any questions we had, she got right back to us. She also recommended having the doors professionally painted which was certainly well worth it. John and is crew really went above and beyond, with some great suggestions, to so many many many extra details not offered by any other company I spoke with. I have no doubt that if we should have any problems, Simply Yours will stand by their work. I am very thankful they were recommended to us. It made our return trip home stress free. We give this company a true 10!

k_bunch
k_bunch
1 review Edmonton, AB

Door and window replacement.

We absolutely love our new window and door. Peter and John were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. They were efficient and extra helpful when it came to finishing touches; and they left our house just as clean as when they came. They finished the project in a day, which continues to blow my mind. The Jeldwen product is fantastic and looks great. Everytime I open and close our new door it brings a smile to my face. Thank you for your wonderful work!!!!

Susan in Okotoks
Susan in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Replaced windows for entire home

Peter gave us a reasonable quote. We did the project over 2 years. The final windows were installed last month. John did an excellent job installing. It was done quickly but expertly as well.

More about Simply Yours Windows Doors

Simply Yours Windows Doors is a full-service windows and doors installation company with a skilled crew of qualified, licensed installers. Providing the utmost in convenience and flexibility, we’ll always work to fit in your schedule, and we’ll meet at your place, not ours.

Our team is driven to deliver exceptional service, and our customer centric focus means we’re not happy, unless you’re happy. We work closely with you to understand your specialized needs; we make every reasonable effort to customize workable solutions; and we strive to perform all services within the scope of your budget. Whether you’re in the market to:

• improve the energy efficiency of your home
• make exterior design enhancements
• increase security, or
• start a new project from the ground up

Simply Yours Windows Doors has the tools and expertise to get the job done right.