Simply Yours Windows Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Simply Yours Windows Doors

Reviews for Simply Yours Windows Doors

Mike F.
Mike F.

Amazing company!

John and Pete replaced 12 of our old wood windows and they couldn't have been more professional. They were extremely efficient and didn't waste any time on the job site. You won't find nicer people than John, Pete and Julie in the industry and I would recommend Simply Yours to anyone and everyone.
There were a couple very minor issues with window scratches (from the manufacturer not Simply Yours fault) and John and Julie helped us resolve the issues quickly and easily from Jeldwen. I just wish all contractors were this friendly, clean and professional.
Simply Yours is simply amazing!

Windows and doors

John, Marty and the rest of the crews' work is impeccable. Our 3 new doors feel solid and the 14 windows are quiet, warm and close tightly. However, what really impressed my wife and I is the precision of the exterior caulking and wood molding and interior casing. Everything is clean and beautifully aligned with tight 90 degree corners. Just superb workmanship.

Susan B.
Susan B.

Most windows, front and back doors and skylights

We had almost all of our window, doors and skylights replaced all while we were away. John (owner and installer) certainly made us feel very confident that things would go smoothly and that we had nothing to worry about. He was right! Things went extremely well and I can say this was very impressive, considering we had one window replaced by another "top window company" when we renovated our kitchen earlier this year - they managed to get it wrong. Julie explained the process and quote, and with any questions we had, she got right back to us. She also recommended having the doors professionally painted which was certainly well worth it. John and is crew really went above and beyond, with some great suggestions, to so many many many extra details not offered by any other company I spoke with. I have no doubt that if we should have any problems, Simply Yours will stand by their work. I am very thankful they were recommended to us. It made our return trip home stress free. We give this company a true 10!

k_bunch
k_bunch
1 review Edmonton, AB

Door and window replacement.

We absolutely love our new window and door. Peter and John were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. They were efficient and extra helpful when it came to finishing touches; and they left our house just as clean as when they came. They finished the project in a day, which continues to blow my mind. The Jeldwen product is fantastic and looks great. Everytime I open and close our new door it brings a smile to my face. Thank you for your wonderful work!!!!

Susan in Okotoks
Susan in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Replaced windows for entire home

Peter gave us a reasonable quote. We did the project over 2 years. The final windows were installed last month. John did an excellent job installing. It was done quickly but expertly as well.

Frank in Calgary
Frank in Calgary

Battens and siding replacement

Project came about because I found rot on a second floor batten.

Peter Sr. provided a fair and honest estimate.

The company was kind enough to fit this job in so it could be done as soon as possible.

John and his brother Peter replaced all the battens, successfully repaired some sub-flooring rot, installed window dams and put up new siding on front of our house around the two bay windows.

Craftsmanship proved excellent.

Bruce Hall in Calgary
Bruce Hall in Calgary

Window Replacement

Acting on a recommendation from a friend, we contacted Simply Yours for a quote to replace all of the windows in our home. The job included combining two living room windows into one large window which required the installation of a larger header. Johnny and his team arrived on time and got the work done as promised. No hidden costs, no unexpected delays, no hassle, no fuss. As well, they painted and installed the molding around the windows all within the quoted cost. We will hire Simpy Yours when we are ready to replace our siding and doors.

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

2 Doors

Assisted Review

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Peter and everyone at Simply Windows and Doors. I went out and received a couple of quotes and after some questionable, hidden costs of others I went with Simply. Not only a great job, but they cleaned up, and made every time commitment from delivery to install. They are respectful, flexible and delivered on 100% of what they said they would. Not to mention a made in Calgary company to support. I would use again

Leanne  from Calgary
Leanne from Calgary

Windows & Sliding Patio Door

Assisted Review

I could not be happier with the service and knowledge provided to us from Simply Yours Windows and Doors. John and his crew were efficient, courteous, and fast! Very reasonably priced, and put all my renovation worries at ease! Will recommend them to anyone!

Brody in Calgary
Brody in Calgary

New windows in house

Got Johnny's number from a buddy of mine. After 6 quotes his was more competitive. Him and staff are super friendly and respectful with house. Unlike many trades I had no issues leaving my house to them while I was away. He was also really knowledgable and gave advice on other renos not just windows. Took 2 days to get windows in and trim done. We couldn't be more happy with final product. I will def be calling Them when I replace my doors. If you want local biz with awesome quality use my review as a quote. They helped me find what I want no up selling. Always smiling.

More about Simply Yours Windows Doors

Simply Yours Windows Doors is a full-service windows and doors installation company with a skilled crew of qualified, licensed installers. Providing the utmost in convenience and flexibility, we’ll always work to fit in your schedule, and we’ll meet at your place, not ours.

Our team is driven to deliver exceptional service, and our customer centric focus means we’re not happy, unless you’re happy. We work closely with you to understand your specialized needs; we make every reasonable effort to customize workable solutions; and we strive to perform all services within the scope of your budget. Whether you’re in the market to:

• improve the energy efficiency of your home
• make exterior design enhancements
• increase security, or
• start a new project from the ground up

Simply Yours Windows Doors has the tools and expertise to get the job done right.