Duct Blasters

Reviews for Duct Blasters

Gabrielle Maclennan from Calgary
Gabrielle Maclennan from Calgary

Furnace and vent cleaning

Absolutely a great company to deal with. Joey was incredibly helpful with helping me book (and reschedule multiple times) my appointment, and the young man who did the work was very professional. He even told me about things I had that I didn’t need, instead of trying to up sell me just to make more money. Ductblasters definitely has a loyal customer in me!

Thanks for your review. We enjoyed to work with you.

Joseph
Joseph

Duct Cleaning

Great work! They showed up on time and did the work that was quoted. Stayed on-budget and on-time . They are knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Duct Blasters .

Thanks for your review and we are here to help you in future

francis_thaddaues
francis_thaddaues

Furnace works

It was a pleasant experience by competent hands. Great work team for the good work. Keep it up

Thanks for your review and looking forward

Mallory
Mallory

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Great company! Before they began the technician explained in detail what he was going to do and how much it was going to cost. Their rates were surprisingly low compared to the other companies I checked out. Also, they threw in a few extras which was pretty cool. Would I recommend Duct Blasters? 100% yes!

Thanks for the review and looking forward

gck7374
gck7374

Duct Cleaning

Duct Blasters doing an amazing job. Their work is always very neat and clean. satisfied with job. Thank you.

Thanks for the review and looking forward

Shibu T.
Shibu T.

Duct cleaning and Service

The company provided a good service of my furnace and completed the job professionally. The service staff knock the door on time and were professional in their work and answered all my queries regarding the maintenance of furnace. Good Job guys and Keep it up !

Thanks for your review and looking forward

Duct cleaning

Absolutely terrible. Would never use them again nor would i recommend them. Job was not completed no details of what they did do was told to me. When ask to get a report of things completed it was going to cost an extra 50 $.

We don't know who is this. This is somebody interntionally spoiling our name.

Brett in Calgary
Brett in Calgary

Major Clean up / Vacuum truck support

Calgary Gymnastics Centre hired this company to support a major foam pit cleaning, the onsite operator was more then helpful. He came early in the day to make sure all the necessary equipment was onsite and was cooperative and on task during the entire operation.

Thank you so much Brett for your review. We are so pleased that you and your establishment were so happy with our service. Please give us a call anytime when you need us again.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Furnace cleaning

Was quoted $149 with donation by the lady on the phone who constantly Called me every 2 days. She didn't mention the extra costs involved and while here their cleaner tried to sell me more products. My vents are are still filthy and I would never have this company back again. two thumbs down!

Hi Jill! Thank you for your review, I am so sorry that you have had the experience that you had. I have tried to look your name up in the system and have been unable to find you. Please give Linda a call at 403-726-0890 so we can discuss your service and see what we can do to make you happy again.

Kathy G.
Kathy G.

Furnace cleaning

Shae did a wonderful job in getting my furnace in top working order. He recommended 2 things for my furnace that has definitely helped with its performance and with the warmth of my home. Shaae was very helpful and friendly. He even helped me with my dryer vent! Thanks ductblasters for having great people on your phones as well as your technicians!

Hi Kathy,

We are so happy to hear of your great experience with Shae. He is absolutely amazing, that is for sure!

More about Duct Blasters

We are a professional HVAC and Duct Cleaning company. We handle all Residential and Commercial HVAC needs. We are truly driven by our community and have worked with Habitat For Humanity on several different projects, as well as a food drive to help with the Calgary Food Bank. We have an A+ rating with the BBB. Give us a call today, so that we can help you! 403-726-0890