Duct Blasters

Calgary AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in PRIDDIS  >  Duct Blasters

Reviews for Duct Blasters

francis_thaddaues

It was a pleasant experience by competent hands. Great work team for the good work. Keep it up

Thanks for your review and looking forward

Mallory

Great company! Before they began the technician explained in detail what he was going to do and how much it was going to cost. Their rates were surprisingly low compared to the other companies I checked out. Also, they threw in a few extras which was pretty cool. Would I recommend Duct Blasters? 100% yes!

Thanks for the review and looking forward

gck7374

Duct Blasters doing an amazing job. Their work is always very neat and clean. satisfied with job. Thank you.

Thanks for the review and looking forward

Shibu T.

The company provided a good service of my furnace and completed the job professionally. The service staff knock the door on time and were professional in their work and answered all my queries regarding the maintenance of furnace. Good Job guys and Keep it up !

Thanks for your review and looking forward

Absolutely terrible. Would never use them again nor would i recommend them. Job was not completed no details of what they did do was told to me. When ask to get a report of things completed it was going to cost an extra 50 $.

We don't know who is this. This is somebody interntionally spoiling our name.

Brett in Calgary

Calgary Gymnastics Centre hired this company to support a major foam pit cleaning, the onsite operator was more then helpful. He came early in the day to make sure all the necessary equipment was onsite and was cooperative and on task during the entire operation.

Thank you so much Brett for your review. We are so pleased that you and your establishment were so happy with our service. Please give us a call anytime when you need us again.

Jill in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Was quoted $149 with donation by the lady on the phone who constantly Called me every 2 days. She didn't mention the extra costs involved and while here their cleaner tried to sell me more products. My vents are are still filthy and I would never have this company back again. two thumbs down!

Hi Jill! Thank you for your review, I am so sorry that you have had the experience that you had. I have tried to look your name up in the system and have been unable to find you. Please give Linda a call at 403-726-0890 so we can discuss your service and see what we can do to make you happy again.

Kathy G.

Shae did a wonderful job in getting my furnace in top working order. He recommended 2 things for my furnace that has definitely helped with its performance and with the warmth of my home. Shaae was very helpful and friendly. He even helped me with my dryer vent! Thanks ductblasters for having great people on your phones as well as your technicians!

Hi Kathy,

We are so happy to hear of your great experience with Shae. He is absolutely amazing, that is for sure!

rondevost

Cleanrd all duct work and fresh air return vents and associated duct work..cleaned furnace and blower

Thank you so much for your review! We honestly love getting feed back from our customers!

dehunter

I can' say if the job is good or bad as no way to tell. I know it only took about 45 minutes to do. Also, the phone quote was $205, but when he showed up he said it was $240, as it is a hi efficiency furnace. Then he proceeded to spend the best part of an hour to tell me the best thing for me to do was the have an ultra violet system installed, and only $450 to $500.As a senior I am not about to jump on something without doing some research, so I said maybe I will do some research and decide later once I check out, so maybe just charge me a service call and I'll call back on which one to do . He said no , he can't do that, because he wanted me to decide on one or the other. This surprised me, but I said OK, clean the ducts. He proceeded to clean? the ducts, and was and only took about 45minutes . I would not call again as he was to inconsiderate to my position, and maybe felt he could take advantage of a senior, who knows.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Good or Bad, it helps us to become a better company, and for that we are appreciative.

I do apologize for the misunderstanding for the high efficiency furnace. There is, in fact, an additional $35 charge per furnace for Hi Efficiency, as there is additional work that must be done to maintain your system correctly. I have spoken with the CSR who talked to you, and have made sure that we are to let people know of those charges, as we do not want to have any surprises for our customers.

As for the Ultra Violet System, I can understand your hesitancy, however, I believe our technician was looking out for your best interest in the long run. I do understand you wanting to do your research, as any good consumer would do. For this, we do have our technicians make the best possible suggestions regarding our individual customer needs, but again, it is your choice on what you want to do with those suggestions.

I hope that I have answered your questions, and if you would like, please give Linda a call in the office at 403-726-0890 to see what we can do to make you smile again. We do not want to lose you as a customer as you are our number 1 priority!

More about Duct Blasters

We are a professional HVAC and Duct Cleaning company. We handle all Residential and Commercial HVAC needs. We are truly driven by our community and have worked with Habitat For Humanity on several different projects, as well as a food drive to help with the Calgary Food Bank. We have an A+ rating with the BBB. Give us a call today, so that we can help you! 403-726-0890