domilya GROUP

2020 Winston Park Dr. Oakville ON L6H 6X7
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oakville  >  domilya GROUP

Reviews for domilya GROUP

Farhad in Toronto

Rachid workmanship is excellent and we were very pleased with two renovations he did for us this year, removing kitchen counters and renovating our bathroom. Both jobs were done very professionally, on time and without any issues at all. Price was very fair and I would highly recommend using Rachid for home renovations.

Once again Domilya Group did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used them and I was not disappointed. Main floor re-do, replacing floors and the kitchen. The workmanship is excellent, the attention to detail is impressive and they were able to refer me to great sources for kitchen appliances, cupboards, tiles and counter. And as usual, they handled the little 'extras' I came up with with smiles on their faces. Project completed within three weeks...start to finish!! Will use them again next year for my main bathroom.

We are especially pleased to read your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with a client like you. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future. Thank you again. Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

Guida & Tony from Mississauga

Rachid took time out of his busy schedule to replace all the rotting wood that sounded our rear exterior bay windo and patio door. He replaced it with a product that has a lifetime warranty that resists rotting and warping. He brought his whole crew who did a fantastic job. The job completed with in 2 days and they left the site impeccable! Looks better than it had originally. Thank you Rachid and crew! As always, a fantastic job!!

Hi Guida and Tony.... thank you so much for sharing your personal experience with us. We truly appreciate your thoughtful comments. It's a pleasure to know you were satisfied with our services. We are so thankful for customers like you, your testimonial means a lot to us and our team. Thank you again for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Kelly in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I needed to have my shower replaced in the basement due to leaking. I contacted them and Rachid came out to give me a quote. He was very professional, explained exactly what he could do for me and there were no surprises. His team was very friendly and they showed up when they said they would. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are very thankful as this encourages us to do even better and keep making our customers happy. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Cathy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I recently had renovations completed in my home by Domilya Group. I cannot say enough good things about this highly professional company. They arrived punctually on the day promised for the beginning of the renovations, which included, among other things, extensive renovations to my kitchen and dining rooms, including floor tile replacement, new backsplash, new countertop, electrical work, new venting for a range hood fan, and much more. Rachid and his team worked quickly and seamlessly together, in a highly professional manner and with great skill. Within 4 ½ days, the renovation was completed, and I was extremely happy with the final results. It’s obvious that Domilya Group takes pride in excelling at their work, and they exceeded all my expectations. I would happily enlist the renovation services of Domilya Group again, and would highly recommend them to others. Thank you, Rachid, and to your team, for a job well done!

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your personal experience with us. We truly appreciate your thoughtful comments. It's a pleasure to know you were satisfied with our services. We are so thankful for customers like you, your testimonial means a lot to us and our team. Thank you again for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

GregHorner in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Rachid with the Domilya Group just completed my Hardwood flooring in Early May 2016. He completed both my entire Upstairs Hardwood flooring and capped my entire staircase. It now looks like an entire new home with the Staircase now being the key point to the Home. I would recommend Rachid to anyone out there. If they want a job done to the highest standards, on time and on budget Rachid and the Domilya Group are who you should call. Thanks Rachid for all the work you have done to the House. It will mean the difference on my property value and couldn't have done it without you.

Greg

Hi Greg and family, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are very thankful as this encourages us to do even better and keep making our customers happy. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Kim from Toronto

domilya group did an outstanding job on my project. They delivered on time, on budget and their work was of excellent quality. They provided value added advice throughout the project and the end result far exceeded my expectations. I would definitely hire them again.

Kim, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are very thankful as this encourages us to do even better and keep making our customers happy. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Yan in Oakville
1 review Hamilton, ON

Rachid and his employees finished my basement project within two weeks. He made professional suggestions on the washroom layout, grab bar, lighting, toilet, and etc. Overall we are satisfied with the project, especially the spacious shower with glass walls. Rachid made our basement a bright and comfy place to stay!

Hi Yan, thank you so much for the review. It was my pleasure to work for a great customer like you.I really enjoyed seeing the transformation of your basement. I am glad you are happy with all the work! Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Donna in Oakville

An excellent business. I have dealt with other contractors in the past and was looking to this renovation with trepidation, but I need not have worried. Rachid and I were able to discuss the work to be done prior to the start of the project. He was mindful of my budget and provided varied suggestions for me to choose from. He also suggested my favourite alteration - a door from inside the house to the garage - something I never would have thought of, and my favourite alteration! All work was done in a professional manner and all of the workers he had on site were pleasant and welcoming when I dropped in to see how things were coming along. The best news of all - I had to leave town for several weeks during the renovations due to a family emergency but I did not have to worry about a thing. Rachid kept me updated on how things were going, made suggestions based on having been in the house and handled most of the renovations without me even being around....that alone to me is amazing. An example - he noticed that the existing toilets were antiques and were constantly running. With my approval he went out and purchased two new toilets and installed them. When deadlines became tight he brought in his entire team to get things done on time and within budget! And to finish things off on a really positive note, he had his cleaning staff come in to clean the place the day before I moved in! Thank you Domilya Group for a job well done!

Hi Donna, It is always a pleasure to collaborate.It was an absolute pleasure working with you and doing renovations. Your words are so kind and we are truly grateful for clients like you who appreciate our hard work! I am glad you are happy with all the work! If there is anything you need at all, just give me a call and I am always willing and able to assist. Thanks for everything again! Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

behzad in Oakville

The company renovated our office in a professional and efficient way. The director (Rachid) is an excellent person to communicate and trust. He was available anytime we needed him. The staff were trustworthy, hard worker and honest.

Dr. Behzad, It was an absolute pleasure working with you and doing all the renovations. Thank you for thanking my team. Your words are so kind and we are truly grateful for clients like you who appreciate our hard work! Thanks so much again. Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

More about domilya GROUP

We are Ontario’s premier home renovation company. Our experts, are passionate about building you the home of your dreams. With over 12 years of industry experience in basement renovation, bathroom renovation and home-building solutions, we have satisfied hundreds of homeowners. And we’d love to do the same for you.

For all your home renovation needs – whether a bathroom makeover or a basement renovation or Kitchen remodelling, whatever your intentions – we have the know-how to see the job through to success.

Our team brings the ideas and creativity and know how that will make a real difference in your home renovation project, saving you money and finding the perfect combination of style and function.

Founded on basic tenets like fairness and trust, domilya GROUP works with you to transform renovation ideas into top-quality results that will leave you with the space you have envisioned.

Home renovation projects can be stressful, but we take the extra steps to make it hassle-free for you. This becomes possible because of our unique approach, which we feel sets us apart.

Need something installed? We install it all. All work is done right the first time because we take great pride in what we do.

Redo Your Home Right:

If you need bathroom, basement, kitchen or a whole home renovations, we provide the materials and know-how.

We know what it takes to protect your home and make it look beautiful. All of our work is guaranteed.

We provide top-notch construction at competitive pricing.

The majority of our services are provided to homeowners who want to modernize their residence, such as updating or enlarging an existing kitchen or bathroom, finishing a basement or just a complete gut job. We specialize in helping prepare homes for sale, as well as being on time and on budget.

Home Improvement time is here!
Fast, Friendly, Professional Service with Quality Workmanship.
Our team will work hard for you to make your renovation dream comes true.

We offer:

*Preparing Homes for Sale
*Finishing Basements
*Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations
*Flooring – (Laminate, Hardwood, Carpet and Ceramic, Marble)
*Framing & Taping
*Painting
*Home Remodeling
*Home Renovations
*Electrical & Pluming (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons)
And much more!

We are geared to delivering specialized home remodeling services to clientele in the Greater Toronto Area, Halton, and Peel Regions. Our quality approach and efforts ensure that your renovating project is designed and completed just the way you imagined it.

Let us refurbish your home from top to bottom.

Here are some of the work we do-
Doors, Windows, Painting, Backsplash, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Interior Work, Finishing Basements, Tiles, Faucets & Sinks, Custom Design, Extensions, Drywall, Shower Doors, Drywall Framing, Closet Doors, Shower Enclosures, Crown Mouldings, General Carpentry, Flooring, Interior Finishing, Floor Leveling, Hardwood, Laminate, Small Renovations, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinet Installations, Interior Painting, Bathroom Vanities, Laminate Installation, Hardwood Installation, Tub Enclosures, Ceramic, Wall Plastering, Ceiling Painting & Repair, Finishing Basements, Changing Stairs.