Designs By Dall

Reviews for Designs By Dall

Sandy Greer from Burlington
Sandy Greer from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

multiple painting projects, including an old tired kitchen

Our kitchen was in dire need of a makeover, and gutting it to start over was not in the cards. Steven painted the walls, the cupboards, etc. and the finished result was amazing! The best part however, was that he completed the job with very little mess or disruption to our day to day lives, and finished everything on time, on budget. We've recently moved, and when we are ready to begin redecorating, I will definitely be calling on Steven again !

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Paint entire house

I moved into a house that was painted in a very...interesting way by the previous owners. I tried to do it myself, but realized what a massive job it would be. Steven from Designs by Dall was referred to me by another contractor I found on homestars. He came in to give me a quote and was around the same area I had budgeted. Steven has been painting for a long time and has a lot of knowledge on what paints to use, as well as design ideas to make it look the best it can be. Steven and his team were here for a week, and painted my house top to bottom. Everything was painted. They were a great couple of guys and were very professional. The house looks great, and I would strongly recommend contacting Designs By Dall for your next painting project.

well thank you kindly andrew, it was a pleasure working on your project.

big or small... call the dall... where every job is like a song... except you can't download it.

best steven dall... the painter

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Hamilton?