Toronto Safes

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Concord  >  Toronto Safes

Reviews for Toronto Safes

Helena from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

This was the most professional company I have ever dealt with in regards to my retail store. After spending considerable time on the phone and internet, I visited their store in Vaughan. I was extremely pleased with the individual attention their representative gave to me in helping me decide which safe was best for my business needs. Their delivery staff were very professional as well and installed the safe in the basement of the store very smoothly and quickly. I recommend this company to anyone who requires a safe for their home or business. They had so many models to choose from I recommend you visit their showroom. I ended up buying a better quality safe for less money when I knew what all the options were thanks to their staff spending the time to show me.

George from Toronto-5722

We bought a safe from this company after visiting many safe stores. We were so impressed with their knowledge and customer service we purchased a safe on the spot when we realized this was the same company that sold us a safe back in 2006! When we moved from our house to a new condo we sold the safe as part of the real estate deal. In our condo, they installed a new safe in our walk-in closet that better suited our needs. This is an excellent company to deal with!

More about Toronto Safes

Welcome to Toronto Safes, a division of Security Lock & Safe Inc. Established in 1987, we celebrate our 25th Anniversary serving the city of Toronto and surrounding areas. We provide unrivalled quality and service to the residential, commercial and industrial sectors from nationwide retail chains to all levels of government, ...