BERepairs

Reviews for BERepairs

Milton Freeman in Edmonton
Milton Freeman in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Installing blinds and curtain rod

Brian provided excellent service and installed a venetian blind and curtain rod promptly and cheerfully. I was very impressed that he was able to fit me in to his schedule on Friday just as the long weekend was about to start. His fee is most reasonable and he doesn't charge for travel time. I'll recommend him to anyone needing handyman services.

Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

Handyman services of all types

Over the past year, Brian, sole employee of BERepairs, has provided many different handyman services to me. These include removing carpet from my cond;; helping my daughter move into her condo and assembling and setting up most of her new furniture and mounting her large screen TV; removing my old horizontal and vertical blinds; etc. Brian is very pleasant, hard-working and willing to do whatever is necessary to meet your schedule, even if it means working very long days. He is reliable and can tackle almost any project. He is not afraid to admit that he cannot do something and works with you to find someone who can. His rates arevery reasonable. I recommend Brian to all my friends.