Manny The Mover

Christopher from Whitby
Christopher from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Moving

Manny and Matt were great! He was able to accommodate a last minute date change and moved us on a Sunday. He arrived on time and fully equipped to move our 3 bedroom home. They managed to professionally pack and transport all of our belongings in one trip and were positive and easy to work with. The price was excellent and he even charged less than the original quote as we finished faster than anticipated. We highly recommend Manny as we were very pleased with his service and happy to support a local entrepreneur.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Moving Company

Manny the Mover was very accommodating when we were discussing the date and time I was available to move. He was approachable, incredibly hardworking and fair in price. I plan to move again in the near future and will most definitely be using his service.

Will Brisebois from Oshawa
Will Brisebois from Oshawa
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Move

Moved from Whitby to Oshawa a little over a month ago - I contacted Manny approx 2 months prior to the move and he came by to provide an estimate.

On moving day he showed up with a full size truck and everything ran smoothly. Both Manny and his helper were very professional and moved quickly.

I was completely satisfied with the experience & more importantly I didn't feel like I was ripped off...

Too many bad stories of movers taking advantage of people, if you want to avoid this, contact Manny.

Kieran McMullen from Whitby
Kieran McMullen from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Moving Services

I hired Manny for a small move in Whitby, and couldn't be happier. His rates were better than anyone else I found and he stuck to them even though the job went a little longer than anticipated. He was quick, careful and efficient, as well as very friendly. I would recommend them any day.

Gertrude from Whitby
Gertrude from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Moving my Home

I would like to write a review for Manny the Mover as a compliment for the excellent service that was provided when I moved homes this fall. Manny was available to come to my old home and provide a quote for my moving services. He was a friendly and respectible young man, and offered a very reasonable quote for my move . On my moving day Manny and his team arrived on time and were very efficient with their work. They took great care of my belongings and even wrapped up my furniture. They were excellent at loading and unloading the truck, and nothing was damaged. Manny didn't mind when my dog came to visit him during the move, and helped me reassemble my furniture in my new apartment. I would recommend Manny The Mover to anyone looking for a reliable service.

Danny in Ajax
Danny in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Movers

I was hesitant to go with this company because I couldn't find reviews on-line, but his pricing was a straight-forward hourly rate while all the other 'reputable' companies were adding all these extra costs in their quotes. Based on that, I decided to try him out. The move is now done and I couldn't be happier with Manny's service. He was quick and professional. No damage to any items. Nothing moved in the truck. They made my move so much easier. I rented a 16ft truck seperately for this move, but he does offer this as well. I wanted to give him a review on Homestars because he deserves the recognition!

Economical prices, fast and efficient, careful and experienced.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Whitby?