Heritage Shade & Shutter Inc

Jason  from Richmond
Jason from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Patio Cover

We have a small patio that was exposed to the elements and in need of a cover. Heard some good things about Heritage and decided to give them a try. From quotation to after job completion owner was courteous and on top of things. Crew was punctual and hard working, installed the aluminum patio cover within a few hours. Price is very reasonable and quality is top notch. Concur with all other positive reviews here and would highly recommend Heritage Shade & Shutter! Thanks so much again!

trevcullen from Burnaby
trevcullen from Burnaby
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Awning installation

We required 2 separate awnings for our home to provide some shade from the sun. After doing a bit of research online and having heritage quote, we decided to go with them.
From the website to the sales side (Mike) and the owner - Mark - who was right on top of things when we had a slight install issue, it was a first class experience! Tough to find this kind of service these days. Trev C

Tim P. from WHITEHORSE
Tim P. from WHITEHORSE
1 review Whitehorse,

Awning System

I decided to buy an awning system from Heritage Shade and Shutter after a guy I know referred me to them. I thought they were excellent. I actually live in White Horse, and Marc came all the way out to where I am to install the awning. He’s a first class guy providing first class service. I was really impressed.

Faye W. from Vancouver
Faye W. from Vancouver

Awning and Privacy Screen

I used Heritage Shade and Shutter to put up a new awning and privacy screen for my house. They did an excellent job. The guys were on time, clean and friendly. And actually, when the guy in charge came to check on the work that was done he noticed that the shades that were ordered were actually the wrong size. So, he that taken care of free of charge. It was great.

Wendy W. from Vancouver
Wendy W. from Vancouver

Awning Installation

I found Heritage Shade and Shutter on the internet and over the last few years they’ve done four awnings for me. They have excellent service and the installation was done in a timely manner. Very good attention to detail, too. Mike and Mark are great and I’d definitely recommend them.

Marilyn C. from Vancouver
Marilyn C. from Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Awnings and Shades

We have used Heritage Shade and Shutter twice now. We were very happy with the work they did both times. They provided and installed three awnings in the first major renovation and in the next job four years later, they did external roller shades for us. Their customer service is excellent and they provided a timely quote. They may not be the cheapest, but they are very well prepared and the actual installation was very professional as well. Everything was made exactly to our specifications even if they had to come back for readjustments. The fact that we used them twice proves how much we believe in their quality of work.

Colin T. from Vancouver
Colin T. from Vancouver

New Roof and Siding

We used Heritage Shade and Shutter a while ago — it’s been a good two or three years since they put up a new roof and siding for our house. I’m looking now at the work they did and it’s still as good as it was when they put it up. I remember that we had no trouble at all with Heritage Shade and Shutter. They didn’t take too long and their price was not unreasonable. The after service was good as well, meaning they’d tend to whatever small things that were not quite right after the job was done.

Kay from Vancouver
Kay from Vancouver

Sunroom replacement

Heritage were a great company to deal with from start to finish. Scope and pricing were clear, arrangements were easy and accommodating of our schedules, work was completed promptly, and the final quality was excellent. The crew who worked on the project were friendly, considerate, and very thorough. Like everyone we've had mixed experiences with renovation projects, and it was a real pleasure to deal with this company. Highly recommended.

More about Heritage Shade & Shutter Inc

Heritage Shade and Shutter Inc. specializes in providing a diverse product line of custom made products for comfort and protection from the weather. Heritage is a family owned company that prides itself on their dedication to quality customer service. It is our goal to treat our clients the way we ...