JUSTJUNK®

Reviews for JUSTJUNK®

Paul
Paul

Junk and clutter removal

Easy on-line booking, prompt arrival with phone call ahead of arrival as advertised. The guys were professional, careful of our walls,etc., fast and efficient at getting all the things out of the house and garage that we wanted gone. Very pleasant to work with. Job done to perfection. Thanks!

Ben in
Ben in

Misleading Pricing on Website

I was looking for a company to take away old bricks that I found under by deck. I went to the Just Junk website and completed the online pricing quote. On the site it said it took the bricks and that pricing was for the amount of the truck you used. I only needed about 1/8 of the truck.

Within 5 minutes of completing the request for a quote, someone called to say they were on their way. Great! Two men arrived and were very nice.

They looked at what I had and said it would be $375. I asked how could it be so different from the website. They said bricks are heavier so there is a premium. Nowhere on the pricing page when I was filling it out did they say there was a premium or give me the option to say bricks. I even in my comments stated it was bricks.

It was a complete waste of my time and needless to say I did not use their service.

Rachna
Rachna
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Removal of large Home Appliances(Washer , dryer, toilet, garbage)

This is a great company to deal . I called the company to set up and appointment and give me a quote.
The experience was great starting from booking the appointment, getting time slots according to customers need and confirmation email and phone call before arrival as an reminder. There policy was simple , guys visits your home and sees what needs to be removed and provides you with a quote on spot . If you don't like it you can say NO and they move on.
However in my case the rates were great compare to many companies i called.The drivers were professional, respected my property and completed the job in 15 mins after I said yes to the rate .
I will hire them again anytime. You can also make a payment by card which was convinient . They email you a digital copy of your receipt also.This is a professional company with affordable rates and provides awesome service.
GREAT JOB !

THANK YOU Rachna! It was our pleasure!

john.s.smith
john.s.smith

Removal of furniture from 21st floor condo

A very efficient operation from arrival to completion
They were able to use the elevators without disruption to others and everything went to schedule
Thanks

Thanks, John! We're happy to have helped with your removal.

barrys53
barrys53
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clearing out old junk from a condo.

Old beds box springs and frame. Old carpets and a collection or worn out furniture and household items.

Thanks for the review, Barry!

blanehogue
blanehogue

Basement clear out

The whole experience from booking to scheduling to doing the actual work was first class. The two guys who came were professional, efficient, careful, cheerful and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Just Junk.

That's great to hear! Thanks Blane!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great customer service

First time user of GotJunk service & I must say I am pleased with everything as the two young were polite & professional from the beginning. They called twice to keep me posted that they were on their way as they were delayed a bit. They had a challenging job to move a couch from the an appartment door & took them to be creative to get the job done but they were still calm & very focused. It took them a bit longer but they were determined the job done. Overall, I am pleased with everything & will definitely use your service & recommend it to other friends.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Junk removal, careful of online promotions

Used them for renovation material removal on our driveway. Team arrived an hour late due to weather. Pricing was also higher in person vs what was stated on the website, due to type of home renovation material being thrown out. They had a junk removal promotion on their website, but was told in person that it does not apply to our case.

Thank you for the feedback! If you can provide a confirmation # for your job we will look into it.

C. Ripley in Calgary
C. Ripley in Calgary

Removal of old appliance

I heard about this company on the news one evening and wanted to get a old freezer removed from the garage. I contacted the company and booked the job. They were great kept me informed as to arrival time picked up the appliance and were finished within 5 minutes. The guys were very friendly and efficient and I would not hesitate to refer any family or friends to this company.

Thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future!

S-J in Calgary
S-J in Calgary

Old things removal

I had a great experience with this great company with it's friendly, respectful and organize team they have been on time and fast . Great explanation regarding the cost . Wonderful job they have done . So happy

We love the positive feedback! Thanks S-J :)

More about JUSTJUNK®

JUSTJUNK® provides fast and easy junk removal. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris. Just sit back and relax as we do all the work! Book online today.

Services: Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout