JUSTJUNK®

1154 Warden Avenue #339 Toronto ON M1R2R1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  JUSTJUNK®

Reviews for JUSTJUNK®

1 review Edmonton, AB

First time user of GotJunk service & I must say I am pleased with everything as the two young were polite & professional from the beginning. They called twice to keep me posted that they were on their way as they were delayed a bit. They had a challenging job to move a couch from the an appartment door & took them to be creative to get the job done but they were still calm & very focused. It took them a bit longer but they were determined the job done. Overall, I am pleased with everything & will definitely use your service & recommend it to other friends.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Used them for renovation material removal on our driveway. Team arrived an hour late due to weather. Pricing was also higher in person vs what was stated on the website, due to type of home renovation material being thrown out. They had a junk removal promotion on their website, but was told in person that it does not apply to our case.

C. Ripley in Calgary

I heard about this company on the news one evening and wanted to get a old freezer removed from the garage. I contacted the company and booked the job. They were great kept me informed as to arrival time picked up the appliance and were finished within 5 minutes. The guys were very friendly and efficient and I would not hesitate to refer any family or friends to this company.

S-J in Calgary

I had a great experience with this great company with it's friendly, respectful and organize team they have been on time and fast . Great explanation regarding the cost . Wonderful job they have done . So happy

Heather in Calgary

I had some heavy furniture that I wanted out of the basement and these guys made it happen. Even after the challenge of the sofa bed vs the basement stairwell, the price I was quoted at the start was still the price I paid. Chris and his team were professional and polite and far more capable than me. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Samantha
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

We called Just Junk to take away old furniture we weren't keeping during a move. Phil and Mikolai were AMAZING! They gave me the estimate up front (no hidden fees, it was pretty much what I saw on the website and was VERY fair for all the things I needed taken away. They were pleasant, polite, and seemed to absolutely love their job, even as they carted an old sofa down 2 flights of stairs. Would use Just Junk again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

Angel from Toronto

It was so easy to book a day ahead with this company and with the time slot I requested. The guys called within half hour of their arrival. They worked efficiently to move stuff that was left behind to clear out a house set to sell. Feels good to be free of clutter!

Sheila in Rosedale

When I called to book a removal of office furniture, I provided a list of the items and was given an estimate of 1 truck load and 2 hours. The removal was set for 1 day before our lease expired. On arrival, JustJunk told me it would take 4 truckloads and 10 hours. With our lease expiring the next day, I had no choice but to proceed, at a cost 4x the original estimate. The movers smashed apart desks instead of disassembling and left the screws and splintered wood across our carpets. They then asked for a favourable review on a survey. My complaint to the franchise owner has produced no apology and no response.

Jane from Bridlewood

A cold sunny January Saturday morning provided an opportune time to remove clutter from our garage. We had a massive old and incredibly heavy TV, closet doors, an old shag rug, post Reno tiles and wood trim and various other things that we wanted to get of. Just Junk arrived at the promised time, loaded their clean and empty truck and took it all away.

More about JUSTJUNK®

JUSTJUNK® provides fast and easy junk removal. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris. Just sit back and relax as we do all the work! Book online today.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling & Donations: We're partnered with local charities and recycling depots to ensure that your reusable "junk" is donated or recycled whenever possible. Our team typically recycles around 60% of an average load!
2003