JUSTJUNK®

Reviews for JUSTJUNK®

john.s.smith
john.s.smith

Removal of furniture from 21st floor condo

A very efficient operation from arrival to completion
They were able to use the elevators without disruption to others and everything went to schedule
Thanks

Thanks, John! We're happy to have helped with your removal.

barrys53
barrys53
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clearing out old junk from a condo.

Old beds box springs and frame. Old carpets and a collection or worn out furniture and household items.

Thanks for the review, Barry!

blanehogue
blanehogue

Basement clear out

The whole experience from booking to scheduling to doing the actual work was first class. The two guys who came were professional, efficient, careful, cheerful and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Just Junk.

That's great to hear! Thanks Blane!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great customer service

First time user of GotJunk service & I must say I am pleased with everything as the two young were polite & professional from the beginning. They called twice to keep me posted that they were on their way as they were delayed a bit. They had a challenging job to move a couch from the an appartment door & took them to be creative to get the job done but they were still calm & very focused. It took them a bit longer but they were determined the job done. Overall, I am pleased with everything & will definitely use your service & recommend it to other friends.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Junk removal, careful of online promotions

Used them for renovation material removal on our driveway. Team arrived an hour late due to weather. Pricing was also higher in person vs what was stated on the website, due to type of home renovation material being thrown out. They had a junk removal promotion on their website, but was told in person that it does not apply to our case.

Thank you for the feedback! If you can provide a confirmation # for your job we will look into it.

C. Ripley in Calgary
C. Ripley in Calgary

Removal of old appliance

I heard about this company on the news one evening and wanted to get a old freezer removed from the garage. I contacted the company and booked the job. They were great kept me informed as to arrival time picked up the appliance and were finished within 5 minutes. The guys were very friendly and efficient and I would not hesitate to refer any family or friends to this company.

Thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future!

S-J in Calgary
S-J in Calgary

Old things removal

I had a great experience with this great company with it's friendly, respectful and organize team they have been on time and fast . Great explanation regarding the cost . Wonderful job they have done . So happy

We love the positive feedback! Thanks S-J :)

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Basement clearout

I had some heavy furniture that I wanted out of the basement and these guys made it happen. Even after the challenge of the sofa bed vs the basement stairwell, the price I was quoted at the start was still the price I paid. Chris and his team were professional and polite and far more capable than me. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Hi Heather! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad you are happy with the service!

Samantha
Samantha
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Fantastic service!

We called Just Junk to take away old furniture we weren't keeping during a move. Phil and Mikolai were AMAZING! They gave me the estimate up front (no hidden fees, it was pretty much what I saw on the website and was VERY fair for all the things I needed taken away. They were pleasant, polite, and seemed to absolutely love their job, even as they carted an old sofa down 2 flights of stairs. Would use Just Junk again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Samantha! We are looking forward to working with you in the future!

More about JUSTJUNK®

JUSTJUNK® provides fast and easy junk removal. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris. Just sit back and relax as we do all the work! Book online today.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling & Donations: We're partnered with local charities and recycling depots to ensure that your reusable "junk" is donated or recycled whenever possible. Our team typically recycles around 60% of an average load!
2003