Anne-Quinn Furniture

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Markham  >  Anne-Quinn Furniture

Reviews for Anne-Quinn Furniture

brooker5 in Richmond Hill
brooker5 in Richmond Hill

Dining room table and chairs and buffet

I bought a dining room table and chairs and a buffet from Anne Quinn furniture. I sent Christine countless emails for advice and info. She always responded back promptly. Brian and Jeff delivered the set today. It is beautiful. The whole experience from ordering to delivery was very professional and pain free. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great furniture.

Bill R. in Markham
Bill R. in Markham
1 review Newmarket, ON

Live Edge Dining Room Table - delivered and set up!

Found Anne-Quinn Furniture online after some research. Purchased a "live edge dining room table" imported from Indonesia. Delivery and Setup was a breeze. Would highly recommend this company. Competitive pricing and high quality, solid wood furniture. Excellent customer service as well. We dealt with Brian and he was a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be getting more furniture from them in the future! Thanks Anne-Quinn Furniture. -Bill and Kelita

Night Tables

This is our third purchase with Anne Quinn. Except this time we were on a budget because after moving into a house, we had a ton of other costs. We had explained our situation to Christine and she was completely understanding. She had recommended some great items on sale. We went to check them out and they were in perfect condition. They were only on sale because of extra stock. Our car is small so Brian had helped deliver the units to us. We were able to get the units right away and complete our bedroom set. We really like Anne Quinn because the team is very friendly, understandable, and not pushy at all.

P  Friis from Toronto
P Friis from Toronto

Dining Room Chairs

We looked for well over a year to find new chairs to match our Restoration Hardware dining room table and buffet with no luck until we stumbled upon Anne Quinn's website. We went for a visit to their showroom and were sold on the Doria side chair. Overall the whole process was easy and delivery was on time - Brian and his team were very helpful. We are very happy with our new chairs and the new look of our dining room. Thank you.

Bed

After visiting numerous furniture stores we couldn't find what wanted. We googled quality furniture and Anne Quinn came up. We met with Christine at the showroom and she took the time to understand our needs. She also showed us gorgeous designs and we were thoroughly impressed with the quality of the materials. We ordered a bed immediately. Upon delivery, we met with Brian and he put together the bed. He was knowledgeable of the product and gave us guidance to which mattress to buy. He was courteous and very nice to talk to. Overall, we are so impressed we have already decided on the next piece we want to buy from Anne Quinn.

Ryan DaSilva from Mississauga
Ryan DaSilva from Mississauga

Custom designed Grand Camden bedroom set.

In our search for a new bedroom set, my wife and I travelled across the GTA to find exactly what we had envisioned. We actually found numerous pieces we liked at various retailers however they were either very expensive or poor quality.

Searching the web, we happened to come across Anne-Quinn Furniture. The website was well laid out with lots of photos, detailed product information as well as pricing.

We decided to book an appointment to have a closer look at actual pieces as well as the quality and craftsmanship and we were pleasantly surprised.

Unlike other manufacturers, Anne-Quinn was able to replicate and modify popular furniture pieces from other companies and they also offer customized sizing and detailing to suit our room dimensions and style preferences.

We purchased the Grand Camden 3-panel bed, matching night stands and a dresser and we absolutely love our new bedroom furniture. It fits our new home just perfectly.

Since our bedroom purchase we have ordered 2 custom designed book shelves for our family room which are currently in transit.

I would not hesitate in recommending Anne-Quinn Furniture to family and friends as Christine and Brian were both a pleasure to deal with.

Ryan dare from Markham
Ryan dare from Markham

Solid Wood Night Stands

I love searching the internet for a deal and I love solid wood furniture. I couldn't bring myself to spend thousands so I searched hard and located this little gem... Anne-Quinn Furniture. Dealing with Christine was an absolute pleasure. She was polite and professional the whole way. My first purchase I ordered a set of night stands and I couldn't be any happier with them. My next order I will be a matching sleigh bed. The only downside I can see compared to a department store is that you have to wait to get your furniture from Anne-Quinn...it sure is worth the wait in quality and value.

Rohan Shahani from Markham
Rohan Shahani from Markham

Dining Room Table and Chairs

We were searching for new dining room furniture to fit our family now and for the future. We visited various retailers and never found the one we wanted. We visited Anne-Quinn and immediately knew that we would find exactly what we wanted. They listened to our needs and came up with a perfect solution. We had to wait a while to have it made but they sent us regular pictures to follow the progress and then they arranged for delivery and set up. The customer service has also been good as they picked up, corrected the position of a table leaf and brought it back to make sure it fit. We would use them again.

Dawn from Vaughan
Dawn from Vaughan

Solid Mahogany Bedroom Furniture

My husband and I had been searching for quality, affordable, solid wood furniture for ages. We'd been to all the top furniture stores in Toronto. Everything we liked was totally out of our budget. We found Anne-Quinn through an internet search and were pleased to find out they're a local family-run business. We bought a Hudson Ridge solid mahogany bed and matching tables. Our furniture was made just for us, we were able to customize each piece. We increased the height of our headboard, chose our own stain colour, and chose the side of the hinge opening on our nightstands to suit the placement in our room. Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and the delivery people actually set it all up! We will definitely be ordering some additional pieces for our bedroom and other areas of our home.

More about Anne-Quinn Furniture

- Solid wood furniture - Custom style, stain and size - Up to half-off store price - Fully guaranteed Have you been endlessly searching Toronto furniture stores for the style, size and stain you want but were unable to find it? Are you tired of seeing machine-made, MDF and veneered ...