AM Roofing Solutions

Reviews for AM Roofing Solutions

Holly in Cambridge
Holly in Cambridge

Amazing customer service

After the windstorm in May I called AM Roofing. Andre came out and examined my shingle situation and quickly put my mind at ease that I had contacted the right company!!
Andre promptly gave me a quote and followed up with me multiple times while my insurance company dragged their feet and tried to convince us that we had to go with a cheaper, subpar company. He armed me with the information that it was in fact MY choice to which the insurance company then conceded an gave me the the thumbs up!!!
Thank you Andre for all of your assistance and making me feel like a friend, not an account ###!

Manon, Angus in Angus
Manon, Angus in Angus
1 review Angus, ON

This company helped me with repair after the shingles blew off during a very bad wind storm. I was very impressed with the level of customer service I received from both the office staff and the service technician. Thank you!

Sad in Guelph
Sad in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Resolved

I would lime to thank AM roofing for their expedient resolution and their very efficient and understanding staff. As a homeowner it is easy to get stressed but there are good companies that take care of their customers

Review has 1 previous version

We want to apologize for disappointing you. We've done over 800 repairs after the wind storm, and helped the homeowners to protect their property. If you can please send your information, we would like to investigate internally. Not showing up for an appointment is not acceptable.

Prakash in North York
Prakash in North York
1 review Guelph, ON

2018 spring wind storm Guelph

Tim and his team were quick to respond and patch up our roof after the wind storm we had. Tim was kind and thoughtful on the situation and very helpful. Definitely recommend AM roofing for your Roofing service needs.

Thanks Ash.

Dale S. in Collingwood
Dale S. in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Finally a reliable company in Collingwood

I called AM Roofing out of Collingwood because I would see there trucks everywhere and decided even though my roof seems ok I'm going to see what they would say, after making an appointment with sarah which I must say was very pleasant considering the people you get these days!!
she figured out a date that would work for me and that Andre would be coming out to take care of everything, they asked that me and my husband be home so that we both could experience the presentation and inspection I am so happy that we did, Andre was phenomenal, he spent 3 hours at our house did full thermal inspection of every room on the upstairs and even allowed us to use his thermal to look at the windows around the house while he inspected our attic, i was blown away at the technology that AM uses, every other company sent me a quote via email and they never even showed up to measure which confuses me on how they were able to know if there were any underlying problems if they didnt inspect as Andre did?
either way Andre was very honest and let us know that we had probably another 3-4 years remaining on the roof but did show us a video of our attic and why it was so cold in our house, non the less we decided to get insulation done so that we could be warmer and save some money... so all in all very very impressed with the service the honesty and the time taken to explain, I never felt like I was asking a stupid question, he always answered in a very kind way.
when the roof does need doing Andre and AM is who i will call no questions asked
very very reputable and honest

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Jon Smith in Collingwood
Jon Smith in Collingwood

Window replicment

Andy came out and gave me a quote he was very professional, I was super happy with the crew that installed them I would recommend them AM Group of Companies to anyone

Carmen in London
Carmen in London
1 review London, ON

Window installation

When we first started to look into replacement windows and a front door for our home we had many companies come out to give us a quote. We found AM to be the most knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions. From the Sales Consultant Dan to Pat the installer, everyone was polite and very considerate of our needs. We were kept inform of the project along the way by Paul as to when the windows were order and when they arrived into the shop. The communication was outstanding. The workmanship was excellent. I would highly recommend AM Roofing.

Liisa S.
Liisa S.
1 review Sauble Beach, ON

Roof consultation

We really appreciated how thorough Troy was. He explained all the details and answered every question we had. He is very enthusiastic which made it a pleasure to work with him. This free consultation from AM roofing really looks at your home inside and out to find out what will work best for you. I didn’t feel pushed into anything, just more knowledgeable now. We will be going with Troy and AM roofing for our new roof.

Thank you very much for your feedback

More about AM Roofing Solutions

AM Roofing Solutions, is a 3rd generation roofing company established in 1956 with 5 great locations in London, Wellington County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Simcoe Bluewater region, and over 165 full time employees to service our customers.
AM Roofing Solutions Services:
Commercial , Industrial and Residential roofing, cedar shakes and shingles, fiberglass and asphalt shingles, blown in Insulation, soffit fascia, eavestrough, enviroshake, flat roofs, skylights and all your roofing needs! Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate.

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900