AM Roofing Solutions

Reviews for AM Roofing Solutions

Dale S. in Collingwood
Dale S. in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Finally a reliable company in Collingwood

I called AM Roofing out of Collingwood because I would see there trucks everywhere and decided even though my roof seems ok I'm going to see what they would say, after making an appointment with sarah which I must say was very pleasant considering the people you get these days!!
she figured out a date that would work for me and that Andre would be coming out to take care of everything, they asked that me and my husband be home so that we both could experience the presentation and inspection I am so happy that we did, Andre was phenomenal, he spent 3 hours at our house did full thermal inspection of every room on the upstairs and even allowed us to use his thermal to look at the windows around the house while he inspected our attic, i was blown away at the technology that AM uses, every other company sent me a quote via email and they never even showed up to measure which confuses me on how they were able to know if there were any underlying problems if they didnt inspect as Andre did?
either way Andre was very honest and let us know that we had probably another 3-4 years remaining on the roof but did show us a video of our attic and why it was so cold in our house, non the less we decided to get insulation done so that we could be warmer and save some money... so all in all very very impressed with the service the honesty and the time taken to explain, I never felt like I was asking a stupid question, he always answered in a very kind way.
when the roof does need doing Andre and AM is who i will call no questions asked
very very reputable and honest

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Jon Smith in Collingwood
Jon Smith in Collingwood

Window replicment

Andy came out and gave me a quote he was very professional, I was super happy with the crew that installed them I would recommend them AM Group of Companies to anyone

Carmen in London
Carmen in London
1 review London, ON

Window installation

When we first started to look into replacement windows and a front door for our home we had many companies come out to give us a quote. We found AM to be the most knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions. From the Sales Consultant Dan to Pat the installer, everyone was polite and very considerate of our needs. We were kept inform of the project along the way by Paul as to when the windows were order and when they arrived into the shop. The communication was outstanding. The workmanship was excellent. I would highly recommend AM Roofing.

Liisa S.
Liisa S.
1 review Sauble Beach, ON

Roof consultation

We really appreciated how thorough Troy was. He explained all the details and answered every question we had. He is very enthusiastic which made it a pleasure to work with him. This free consultation from AM roofing really looks at your home inside and out to find out what will work best for you. I didn’t feel pushed into anything, just more knowledgeable now. We will be going with Troy and AM roofing for our new roof.

Thank you very much for your feedback

Barb and David Holland in Collingwood
Barb and David Holland in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

AM Roofing did a great job putting a new roof on our house. We are very happy with the new Enviroshake roof. All of the employees were great to work with and we appreciated the care that was given to our house, gardens and lawn.

Thank you very much for your feedback

D Bunn in Collingwood
D Bunn in Collingwood
1 review Owen Sound, ON

Insulation upgrade

Troy came to our home to inspect our attic to investigate the existing R factor we currently had. He took a good amount of time to do a complete inspection, explain concisely what the issues, deficiencies and remedial options available to us. He showed us videos of what he saw when he was up there as well as where our heat losses were using thermal imaging. Provided us with estimates and option to consider. We were well informed what the issues were, solutions available and optional costs. Reviewed what our potential saving could be. Didn't rush, took his time being thorough. Thank you Troy
New pink blanket in place. Crew arrived on time, polite, competent, hardworking. Asked us to do a walk through when done to make sure all was as we wanted. Showed pictures of work done in attic. Hooked up bathroom exhaust vent properly to the outside. Exhaust pipe insulated also. Thanks Jake & Brandon. Troy was driving by when work being done so stopped in to see that all was being done according to the work order and we were satisfied. Out with the old and in with the NEW.

sahar__jan
sahar__jan
1 review Guelph, ON

Rooftop

Great experience with AM Roofing Solutions. I would highly recommend to anyone. These guys are impeccably clean and tidy, and very professional. I dealth with Larry. Had 2 severe downpours since my roof was completed and no leaks - proof of quality workmanship! The roof looks great and the level of clean-up was exceptional.
Thank you to every one of you, job very well done!

Broadie_wright
Broadie_wright
1 review Owen Sound, ON

Insulation

I couldn't be happier with the results workers were fast and well mannered I would recommend AM to everyone

More about AM Roofing Solutions

AM Roofing Solutions, is a 3rd generation roofing company established in 1956 with 5 great locations in London, Wellington County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Simcoe Bluewater region, and over 165 full time employees to service our customers.
AM Roofing Solutions Services:
Commercial , Industrial and Residential roofing, cedar shakes and shingles, fiberglass and asphalt shingles, blown in Insulation, soffit fascia, eavestrough, enviroshake, flat roofs, skylights and all your roofing needs! Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate.

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900