AM Roofing Solutions

J. L. from Waterloo
J. L. from Waterloo
5 reviews Waterloo, ON

Roof Repair

After the wind storm we had, it was hell trying to get any roofers to reply., even well after the storm had passed. I had some loose shingles that needed to be taken care of, but thankfully no exposed wood, so time wasn't a big deal.

I called AM Roofing to see if they could do a repair. They had quoted $4xx + HST for repair and up to one bundle of shingles. Not the cheapest quote I was getting, but it was the only company that was actually responsive. Just in case, I had mentioned that I had some spare shingles from a previous repair if the repair was going to be more than a bundle. The lady at the office made a note and told me that it would be at least a week before they could get to my roof.

The repair date came (though there was a miscommunication as far as when they'd get to my house) and thankfully I was home when the roofer showed up. The roofer was about to put whatever he had in his truck on my roof. (A much lighter brown shingle that would have been an eyesore on my dark brown roof). Not wanting to end up with mismatched shingles, I pulled out my spares and had him use them instead.

Overall, the repair looks solid. I haven't had any problems with the roof since, so they did a good job. However, I am very disappointed that despite me giving them the exact make / model of shingles, I still ended up having to provide my own shingles, with no discount on the final price.

Had they brought the correct shingles on their own, I would easily have given them 10. While pricey, they remained responsive and got the repair done in a reasonable amount of time.

However, the fact that I had to provide my own shingles with no discount on the final price coupled with the fact that they would have thrown whatever they happened to have in their truck that day had I not been home does not sit well with me.

Thank you for the feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We are as disappointed as you that our service tech didn't bring the mentioned shingles with him to do the repair, and will be following up to make sure it won't happen in the future.

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Insulation and evestrough

This company is great at getting you to sign on the bottom but for problems for follow up not so much. Still trying to get the siding fixed from where they move the down spout. And a problem with the finish for the fascia needs to be resolved. Took for times to get a copy of the insulation guarantee. I was supposed to climb up in the attack and get it. the service man has been so busy for the last two months he can’t return calls. Will not recommend them to anyone. I wish I had used a Barrie company.

Hi Marie,
We are very sorry that your experience was not the greatest. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.

Holly in Cambridge
Holly in Cambridge

Amazing customer service

After the windstorm in May I called AM Roofing. Andre came out and examined my shingle situation and quickly put my mind at ease that I had contacted the right company!!
Andre promptly gave me a quote and followed up with me multiple times while my insurance company dragged their feet and tried to convince us that we had to go with a cheaper, subpar company. He armed me with the information that it was in fact MY choice to which the insurance company then conceded an gave me the the thumbs up!!!
Thank you Andre for all of your assistance and making me feel like a friend, not an account ###!

Manon, Angus in Angus
Manon, Angus in Angus
1 review Angus, ON

This company helped me with repair after the shingles blew off during a very bad wind storm. I was very impressed with the level of customer service I received from both the office staff and the service technician. Thank you!

Sad in Guelph

1-877-281-6900
9485 Beachwood Road
Collingwood
L9Y 3Z1

I would lime to thank AM roofing for their expedient resolution and their very efficient and understanding staff. As a homeowner it is easy to get stressed but there are good companies that take care of their customers

We want to apologize for disappointing you. We've done over 800 repairs after the wind storm, and helped the homeowners to protect their property. If you can please send your information, we would like to investigate internally. Not showing up for an appointment is not acceptable.

Prakash in North York
Prakash in North York
1 review Guelph, ON

2018 spring wind storm Guelph

Tim and his team were quick to respond and patch up our roof after the wind storm we had. Tim was kind and thoughtful on the situation and very helpful. Definitely recommend AM roofing for your Roofing service needs.

Thanks Ash.

Dale S. in Collingwood
Dale S. in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Finally a reliable company in Collingwood

I called AM Roofing out of Collingwood because I would see there trucks everywhere and decided even though my roof seems ok I'm going to see what they would say, after making an appointment with sarah which I must say was very pleasant considering the people you get these days!!
she figured out a date that would work for me and that Andre would be coming out to take care of everything, they asked that me and my husband be home so that we both could experience the presentation and inspection I am so happy that we did, Andre was phenomenal, he spent 3 hours at our house did full thermal inspection of every room on the upstairs and even allowed us to use his thermal to look at the windows around the house while he inspected our attic, i was blown away at the technology that AM uses, every other company sent me a quote via email and they never even showed up to measure which confuses me on how they were able to know if there were any underlying problems if they didnt inspect as Andre did?
either way Andre was very honest and let us know that we had probably another 3-4 years remaining on the roof but did show us a video of our attic and why it was so cold in our house, non the less we decided to get insulation done so that we could be warmer and save some money... so all in all very very impressed with the service the honesty and the time taken to explain, I never felt like I was asking a stupid question, he always answered in a very kind way.
when the roof does need doing Andre and AM is who i will call no questions asked
very very reputable and honest

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Jon Smith in Collingwood
Jon Smith in Collingwood

Window replicment

Andy came out and gave me a quote he was very professional, I was super happy with the crew that installed them I would recommend them AM Group of Companies to anyone

More about AM Roofing Solutions

AM Roofing Solutions, is a 3rd generation roofing company established in 1956 with 5 great locations in London, Wellington County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Simcoe Bluewater region, and over 165 full time employees to service our customers.
AM Roofing Solutions Services:
Commercial , Industrial and Residential roofing, cedar shakes and shingles, fiberglass and asphalt shingles, blown in Insulation, soffit fascia, eavestrough, enviroshake, flat roofs, skylights and all your roofing needs! Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate.

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900