Homemaster

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Guelph  >  Homemaster

Review for Homemaster

Lisa Ng
8 reviews Guelph, ON

Very unprofessional & have no clue about lawn care. We hired these guys (Kam was the person-in-charge) to remove bushes and weeds from our lawn. Kam sprayed some chemical on my lawn, saying that it will surely kill the weeds. I was shocked when Kam told me the 'trick' to it, is adding petrol to the weed-killer. My entire lawn is 'burned' to crisp! I demanded he fix it but he insisted it was my fault for not watering the lawn every 6 hours daily, for a month!

I was so upset, I didn't want anything to do with them anymore, so I paid them to leave. (partly because I was afraid they can be evil & harm me or my house later.)

So to everyone who is reading this, PLEASE post this on your blog or other review sites, hopefully these con people can be put out of business.