All Star Chem Dry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M9V1V9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

jazzdiz

I have light, cream coloured carpeting and 2 kids. I am so thrilled with the results of this carpet cleaning...and I am very picky! Especially because I have hired 2 other steam cleaning companies over the last 3 years and the results didn't even compare to All Star Chem Dry. I always felt that my carpets still looked dirty. Mark was punctual, friendly and professional. When I had voiced my concerns about specific areas of the carpets that other companies weren't able to effectively clean...Mark assured me that he focuses on those high traffic areas and not to worry. I still can't believe how great the carpets look. They are new again. I can't recommend All Star Chem Dry highly enough. Look no further.

Job Price