All Star Chem Dry

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

Rebecca in Etobicoke
Rebecca in Etobicoke

High End Upholstery Cleaning

I have a high end sofa and rug in my living room and Mark was the one out of all companies I considered that was confident to do the job without signing a liability waiver.

My sofa and rug look brand new! I’m so pleased with Mark’s work and will continue to use them in the future.

Steve & Camilla R. from Etobicoke
Steve & Camilla R. from Etobicoke

Great service and outcome!

Marek came and cleaned two area rugs and my living room sofa. The sofa had never been cleaned before, and being a light colour, showed all the wear that two small children could do to a couch! He was exceptionally polite and efficient in his work. Everything felt brand new once he was done. I will absolutely be using his services again and would highly recommend ChemDry - thank you Marek!

Adam
Adam

Top Notch Carpet Cleaning

This company did a great job cleaning our basement carpet and stairs, including stain removal. This was done with only a fraction of the water used by other companies so we have a faster dry time. Really impressed with the products used, service and professionalism of Mark. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Adam, thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.
Best regards,Mark

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Great job! Great service

All together a great job! Our carpets were perfectly cleaned and even some stains we thought were not removable disappeared. Mark was very knowledgable about our area rugs and as promised they turned out beautifully. Besides the cleaning quality it was a pleasure to have the work done by Mark who was very polite, punctual and clearly cared about the service he provided. My highest possible recommendation.

Hi Brian, thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.

Marlene V.
Marlene V.

Carpet cleaning

I am so pleased with the work done by Mark today! He brought in the equipment and explained the process. He is very knowledgeable, and the cleaning was done very professionally. There was no chemical smell, and Mark explained that the process rid the carpet and the air of allergens. I will definitely call him again for other areas of the house, and I highly recommend him and the company. Thank you so much Mark.

Hello Marlene, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear about the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green-certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

jazzdiz
jazzdiz

Chem Dry Carpet Cleaning

I have light, cream coloured carpeting and 2 kids. I am so thrilled with the results of this carpet cleaning...and I am very picky! Especially because I have hired 2 other steam cleaning companies over the last 3 years and the results didn't even compare to All Star Chem Dry. I always felt that my carpets still looked dirty. Mark was punctual, friendly and professional. When I had voiced my concerns about specific areas of the carpets that other companies weren't able to effectively clean...Mark assured me that he focuses on those high traffic areas and not to worry. I still can't believe how great the carpets look. They are new again. I can't recommend All Star Chem Dry highly enough. Look no further.

Thank you for choosing All Star Chem Dry for your carpet cleaning needs. We have read your comments about our services and we really appreciate that you took the time and effort to write it. As customer satisfaction is our main priority, we will continue to strive for the best.

Patricia
Patricia

Carpet cleaning

Mark was very professional and friendly when he arrived at my condo. He spent the time to ensure he did everything possible to remove all of the dirt and difficult stains from the carpets. I would reccomend All Star Chem Dry to anyone looking for an excellent, friendly service that will leave your carpets looking brand new.

Hello Patricia, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

J. C.
J. C.

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Marek is a consummate professional! We have used his excellent carpet and upholstery cleaning services for many years. He is skilled and meticulous- a great combination, not to mention a personable individual. We would recommend him without hesitation.

We are sincerely grateful to you for taking the time to write a review on Homestars site, based on your very recent experience with All Star Chem Dry.
It is truly rewarding to read how much you have enjoyed and appreciated every single detail of the cleaning service our company provided.
Your rating of perfect is a true honor for our team and we wish to express our appreciation to you for recommending our company to your friends and other customers.

ldnana
ldnana
1 review King City, ON

Steam cleaning of various rugs/broadloom

All Star Chem Dry rep, Mark, showed up when arranged ( so often this doesn't seem to be the case with companies ) He was very pleasant and worked very efficiently.

Esther
Esther

Cleaned our couch, chairs, rug, ottoman, bench and bed(footboard).

We have them come every year as we have small children and our furniture was covered with spills and stain. Everything looks brand new! We are very happy with their work. Mark is very nice and is customer service oriented.

Hi Esther, thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Sincerely,

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.