All Star Chem Dry

Elizabeth from Toronto
Elizabeth from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Sofa, rugs, carpet cleaning

We've had Mark from All Star Chem Dry visit our home yearly for about 6 or 7 years now to clean our sofa, rugs and carpet. A service we can't live without for the regular maintenance in our home. I chose them for their natural, eco-friendly services and keep using them yearly for the great customer service and top-notch cleaning. I highly recommend them and always pass along their info to friends and family.

michele diano from Etobicoke
michele diano from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Mark was excellent to deal with. He provided a cost over the phone, was punctual, conscientious and did a great job! I would highly recommend Mark for your carpet cleaning needs!

C f.
C f.
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

carpet cleaning

I chose this company based on the reviews on Homestars and was very pleased. Mark arrived on time and did a very good job cleaning our dining room carpet which had a number of stains. It now looks like new. He also cleaned the carpet on the stairs and the upstairs hallway. We are very pleased with the results and would call him again and recommend him.

Anthony from Thornhill
Anthony from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I called Mark since a family member had previously used his services. I told him the carpet was pretty rough in a few areas and probably never cleaned before. My Mom was coming home from the hospital so I asked him to do what he could. He did a great job on some very difficult carpets. He spent almost 4 hours at work. He's a very pleasant and diligent individual. I would highly recommend Mark and his services.

shadow in toronto
shadow in toronto
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

cleaning carpet

Mark came to condo and quickly set up. He moved the furniture carefully and put paper underneath. He paid extra attention to
high traffic areas and one area that was badly stained. After completing the job he returned to stained area. Carpets looked great & amazingly stain was virtually undetectable

Karen in Thornhill
Karen in Thornhill
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Cleaned stairs and two bedrooms

Once again, Mark did an amazing job. I called him in after our painters left, and he came right on time and was able to get most of the stains out of a heavily soiled carpet in one bedroom. Everything now looks so much fresher and cleaner, and it saved me getting new carpets!

Mark is, as always, thorough and very professional, and we hope to be able to use his excellent services for many years to come.

TR in Richmond hill
TR in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet and stairs cleaning

Excellent job. Mark is punctual, and proud of his work. He cleaned our carpets to perfection. Our carpets were never as clean, as after Mark left.
We will defenetly use this company again, and will recomend it to everyone.
Thanks so much!

Pat S in Etobicoke
Pat S in Etobicoke

Carpet and stair carpet cleaning

Excellent Service for 8 years, very professional, respectful of property, punctual and I have highly recommended their services. The product Mark uses is environmentally friendly, which is important to me and my family. This company is the first one that comes to mind when I need to have carpets cleaned or asked for a recommendation.

Murray L in Richmond hill
Murray L in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Carpet cleaning

Outstanding service and punctual. Fair price. Good work. Mark is our carpet guy for as long as he stays in the business! You will NOT be disappointed. Five Stars all around.

Lois in Richmond hill
Lois in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet and Area Rugs Chemical Free

Mark has done an amazing job on all my area rugs and the basement wool rug for 6 years now. I am very happy to have found him by recommendation.
All products are GREEN!!!
He always does a thorough job and does extra work on really dusty, dirty carpets.
He also comes back when you need him.
Mark and his wife Beatrice are and excellent team!
Highly recommended!!!!

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.