All Star Chem Dry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M9V1V9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

Sam a.

Mark was wonderful to deal with. Our house sparkles. Our cleaning lady even remarked on it to-day.

Job Price

Thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.

Sue J.

Had two white love seats cleaned - a delicate fabric which meant that ChemDry was the best manner of cleaning. Did a great job. Very prompt; careful; friendly. Would definitely use this service again.

Job Price

Hello Sue, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

mkd

Our dining chairs were headed to the curb until Mark saved them! Now they are just like new, and will provide us with many more years of service. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Very professional! Came on time with a call ahead to let me know he was on his way. Very clean and tidy workspace. Took just under 2 hours. Great results!

Job Price

Thank you, Jimmy, for your great review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

nidhi1003

This was the second year in a row since we called in ChemDry to come and clean the carpets in our house. I love the technology they use because it is completely non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals. It's the highest priority for us and we get it from ChemDry.

The carpets look super clean and I feel good that we can enjoy these clean carpets without any harmful chemicals.

Mark is wonderful in doing the work, very organized, very professional. He manages everything on his own and does a great job.

I am very pleased with the work overall.

Job Price

Hello Nidhi, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

Christina J.

Marc is always friendly and professional when he comes to our house. We've worked with him for about 2 years now, he is quick to schedule the appointment and never late - I especially appreciate that he calls when he's on his way! I like that he uses non-toxic products to clean the fabric as I have a small child and pets in the home, and does a great job removing stains and getting my couch looking like new.

Job Price

Thank you, Christina, for your excellent review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.Yes, we use natural, green certified cleaning products and we are very happy that more and more customers recognize its benefits and base their decision having green approach of cleaning in mind.

Tammy
2 reviews , ON

I had carpets cleaned both at my home and office. Mark really took his time to ensure that he got the carpets as clean as possible. He was on time, charged what he had quoted and I was impressed with how good the carpets came up in both locations. I have no hesitation recommending Mark at All Star Chem Dry.

Job Price

Thank you, Tammy, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

Ellen L.

I have been using All Star Chem Carpet Cleaning for over 5 years. Service is great. They are always punctual, and polite. Some of the areas that require cleaning are over 10 years old and the dirt always comes out. My carpets and carpeted stairs look like new. I would recommend All Star to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Ellen, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

Carol

Mark pays close attention to doing a thorough cleaning of furniture and carpets. He is meticulous in keeping his equipment on white protective drop cloths. He is a pleasure to deal with and he provides excellent service at a reasonable price.

Job Price

Thank you so much, Carol, for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to providing our services to you in future.
All the best,

Liz a.

Mark arrived on time and we found him to be friendly and helpful.
I was worried about cleaning the wool rug properly, without damaging the wood floor underneath, but he reassured me that it could be done and done well. He did a very thorough job by hand and we are delighted with the end result!
What a difference!
I will have no trouble recommending him to any of our friends.

Job Price

Thank you, Liz, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.Thank you for recommendation.