All Star Chem Dry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M9V1V9

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

P in Toronto

Our well used broadloom has never been so clean. Large marks in a highly trafficked area of our front hall, which two well known carpet cleaners were unable to clean in the past, are completely gone. They both told us that those marks were wear and tear that would never look clean. I was amazed! Mark was very tidy and careful and I could not ask for better service. I chose him from Home Star Reviews for which I am very grateful. Our broadloom, which is about twelve years old, looks brand new. When she saw our results, our daughter immediately called Mark to arrange to have her rugs cleaned.

P in Toronto

Patricia Green

Thank you, Jimmy, for your great review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

J S.

Mark was prompt I. His response to my quote request online, arrived on time, was efficient and very tidy. I am happy with the work and he basically removed a nail polish stain from the couch I thought was permanent. Cleaned a large area rug, two flights of stairs, sectional couch. Cleaned my entrance mat for free when originally had been quoted a cost.

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.

Sam a.

Mark was wonderful to deal with. Our house sparkles. Our cleaning lady even remarked on it to-day.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.

Sue J.

Had two white love seats cleaned - a delicate fabric which meant that ChemDry was the best manner of cleaning. Did a great job. Very prompt; careful; friendly. Would definitely use this service again.

Hello Sue, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

mkd

Our dining chairs were headed to the curb until Mark saved them! Now they are just like new, and will provide us with many more years of service. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Very professional! Came on time with a call ahead to let me know he was on his way. Very clean and tidy workspace. Took just under 2 hours. Great results!

nidhi1003

This was the second year in a row since we called in ChemDry to come and clean the carpets in our house. I love the technology they use because it is completely non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals. It's the highest priority for us and we get it from ChemDry.

The carpets look super clean and I feel good that we can enjoy these clean carpets without any harmful chemicals.

Mark is wonderful in doing the work, very organized, very professional. He manages everything on his own and does a great job.

I am very pleased with the work overall.

Hello Nidhi, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

Christina J.

Marc is always friendly and professional when he comes to our house. We've worked with him for about 2 years now, he is quick to schedule the appointment and never late - I especially appreciate that he calls when he's on his way! I like that he uses non-toxic products to clean the fabric as I have a small child and pets in the home, and does a great job removing stains and getting my couch looking like new.

Thank you, Christina, for your excellent review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.Yes, we use natural, green certified cleaning products and we are very happy that more and more customers recognize its benefits and base their decision having green approach of cleaning in mind.

Tammy
2 reviews , ON

I had carpets cleaned both at my home and office. Mark really took his time to ensure that he got the carpets as clean as possible. He was on time, charged what he had quoted and I was impressed with how good the carpets came up in both locations. I have no hesitation recommending Mark at All Star Chem Dry.

Thank you, Tammy, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

Ellen L.

I have been using All Star Chem Carpet Cleaning for over 5 years. Service is great. They are always punctual, and polite. Some of the areas that require cleaning are over 10 years old and the dirt always comes out. My carpets and carpeted stairs look like new. I would recommend All Star to anyone.

Thank you Ellen, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.