All Star Chem Dry

Owner/Manager
Mark Jasionek [Full profile]

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

Christina J.

Marc is always friendly and professional when he comes to our house. We've worked with him for about 2 years now, he is quick to schedule the appointment and never late - I especially appreciate that he calls when he's on his way! I like that he uses non-toxic products to clean the fabric as I have a small child and pets in the home, and does a great job removing stains and getting my couch looking like new.

Job Price

Thank you, Christina, for your excellent review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.Yes, we use natural, green certified cleaning products and we are very happy that more and more customers recognize its benefits and base their decision having green approach of cleaning in mind.

Tammy
2 reviews , ON

I had carpets cleaned both at my home and office. Mark really took his time to ensure that he got the carpets as clean as possible. He was on time, charged what he had quoted and I was impressed with how good the carpets came up in both locations. I have no hesitation recommending Mark at All Star Chem Dry.

Job Price

Thank you, Tammy, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

Ellen L.

I have been using All Star Chem Carpet Cleaning for over 5 years. Service is great. They are always punctual, and polite. Some of the areas that require cleaning are over 10 years old and the dirt always comes out. My carpets and carpeted stairs look like new. I would recommend All Star to anyone.

Carol

Mark pays close attention to doing a thorough cleaning of furniture and carpets. He is meticulous in keeping his equipment on white protective drop cloths. He is a pleasure to deal with and he provides excellent service at a reasonable price.

Job Price

Thank you so much, Carol, for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to providing our services to you in future.
All the best,

Liz a.

Mark arrived on time and we found him to be friendly and helpful.
I was worried about cleaning the wool rug properly, without damaging the wood floor underneath, but he reassured me that it could be done and done well. He did a very thorough job by hand and we are delighted with the end result!
What a difference!
I will have no trouble recommending him to any of our friends.

Job Price

Thank you, Liz, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.Thank you for recommendation.

Joanna

Mark cleaned an area rug, broadloom carpet and a sofa. He was punctual, professional and did a terrific job! We will definitely use him again.

Job Price

Thank you, Joanna, for your great review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

Ari in Cedarvale

Mark was courteous and friendly. He arrived on time and did exactly what I needed. Price was extremely reasonable and the results are great! I would definitely recommend All Star Chem Dry to anyone in need of carpet cleaning.

Job Price

Thank you so much, Ari for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to providing our services to you in future.
All the best,

Erin

Wow! My furniture and carpets look like new! Mark was friendly and polite. He takes pride in his work and left my house cleaner than when he arrived!

Aimee

Ive been using Mark from Chemdry for more then 5 years. He is always pleasure to deal with and does a fantastic job. I always recommend him to family and friends and would highly recommend him to anyone who has carpet/upholstery needs.

Job Price

Hi Aimee, Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us. Glad to read that you were happy and appreciate the work that we do. Thank you so much for all the referrals you provided over 5 years:)

Allan

Mark arrived right on time. He is very professional and organized. My carpets look like new even the one our dog peed on!A great job and I would highly recommend him.

Job Price

Thank you, Allan, for your review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.