All Star Chem Dry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M9V1V9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

marikoab

They were very quick to make an appointment which I really appreciated since I had a couch that was in desperate need of cleaning after one of my dogs had an "accident" on it. ChemDry has a special pet urine removal treatment which made them stand out when I was researching upholstery and carpet cleaning companies. Mark was on time and very professional. He gave me a quote over the phone and after assessing the situation in person, he gave me a fair price for cleaning the one couch plus an additional couch. The job took the amount of time he said it would and I was very happy with the results. The odor and stain was gone!

Job Price

Thank you, Jimmy, for your great review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

terry k.

I was so impressed with how well my older carpets came out that I had Marek come back to clean my dining room chairs which now look brand new.
Great service great guy. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Hello Terry, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

horvathm

I had a full glas of red wine spilled on my very light coloured carpet. After Chem Dry visit and cleaning, you cannot see a trace of wine at all.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your excellent review and the business. It's always our personal goal and mission to provide the best service possible and to keep our customers happy. We are looking forward serving you again.
Best Regards

Brigitte

Mark did a fantastic job on our carpet. We had some difficult areas that Mark was able clear up. I love that the products sre all natural. Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend to others.

Job Price

Hello Sue, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

Hana

Our 7-year-old sofa & armchair looks like the day we bought it! This is the 5th time we have called Chemdry for a service and they have done an excellent job every time. The products they use are natural and have a pleasant smell. Professional yet affordable, I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Colleen

Mark did a great job cleaning my well-used and very soiled family room furniture. He showed up on time was very friendly and efficient and my furniture looks as good as new! I highly recommend the service!

Anonymous

Excellent cleaning and stain removal over three stories including stairs. Care was taken to replace all furniture in its original location. Price was certainly reasonable for the quality of the work.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to providing our services to you in future.
All the best,

lgsherlock

Yesterday was my first experience within All Star Chem Dry. I am most impressed. I have quite a lot of carpeting in my house and it has never looked as good after cleaning as it does now. Over the years there have been stains which after previous cleanings were still visible to me although perhaps not to others. Those stains have completely disappeared. I would recommend this carpet cleaning service without reservation to anyone.