IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Joanna  from Toronto
Joanna from Toronto

Structube furniture assembly

Installation on Structube bed and Tea cart. The service was seamless, professional and competent from beginning to the end of the process including cleaning the working area with serious care for quality all with an impressive customer focused approach. Highly recommend Ivan, John and their company and will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Chloe in Toronto
Chloe in Toronto

Perfect Service!

With 19 pieces of furniture to assemble and a previously terrible experience with IKEA's services we knew we had to turn somewhere new. And we couldn't have chosen a better place than with AssemblyMan. The job was done efficiently in 9 hours and every peice of furniture is put together immaculately and in the correct place. AssemblyMan cleans up after themselves and the whole place looks amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Amazing job!

Ivan responded very quick to my assembly request, and was able to send an assembler the evening after I made my request. The gentleman who came to do the job arrived basically right on time (maybe a few minutes early) and assembled my drawers perfectly before I even managed to finish my dinner (20 mins). I was blown away by the mans professionalism and efficiency. I highly recommend this company for any assembly project!

Wilkim in Vaughan
Wilkim in Vaughan

Assembly and installation of 2 PAX wardrobes

Michael did an amazing job. He assembled and installed 2 PAX wardrobes and was so professional. He left his work area so clean and even brought the cardboard out to my garage. Completely recommend and will definitely use this company again.
Maureen

Lara in Markham
Lara in Markham

Vaughan Rd Project

We had a great experience with Ivan's service. He is was quick to respond prior to the assembly, while figuring out all details. His team arrived on time, offered great advice, kept the space clean, and left all boxes neatly wrapped in piles. The only thing that we were not aware of beforehand was that Ivan does not give out his worker's personal contact number so while we stepped out of the house, we were unable to get a hold of him directly. However, Ivan was able to relay information quickly and connect us. I would highly recommend this team, and will certainly use them again in the future. Thank you!

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

Excellent Assemblers

I was impressed with the quality of service this team provided. Very responsive from Day 1 on quotes, very flexible in accommodating our requirements in timing. The work was perfectly done with high organization and cleaning. The assemblers were very professional and knew very well what they were doing. I would recommend this service to anyone who is moving or getting new furniture. Ivan and team, thank you once again!

88harrison in Toronto
88harrison in Toronto

Brimnes Bed Assembly

Ivan was prompt in replying when I asked for an estimate and time of execution. Eugeny came and assembled the bed quickly and moved my existing one to my second bedroom. He was fast, courteous and careful!!!
I highly recommend this company!

Pax wardrobe disassembly and assembly

John originally installed my huge pax wardrobe system 4 years ago. Rather than spend another 2000 on another wardrobe, I decided to take it with me. John was professional, arrived on time and very clean. The disassembly took an hour and the reassembly took 2 hours. Money well spent.

Mike Ho

Installed Ikea TV unit

Had a great experience! Ivan's team did great work! Completed the TV unit in the time they quoted. They made cuts needed to make it work with my outlets, mounted everything to the wall and kept everything flush with the wall! Also cleaned up all the garbage and boxes. Would use them again I love the unit!

AngelaM in Toronto
AngelaM in Toronto

IKEA Malm High Storage Bed Assembly

Although we both love to solve puzzles, as a busy business owner and a school teacher, assembling complicated IKEA furniture isn't the best use of our time. This fast, friendly, knowledgeable service was worth every cent to assembly our Malm High Storage Bed with a spring mechanism! Ivan has a clever business model with a great team to back it up.

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...