IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Lara in Markham

We had a great experience with Ivan's service. He is was quick to respond prior to the assembly, while figuring out all details. His team arrived on time, offered great advice, kept the space clean, and left all boxes neatly wrapped in piles. The only thing that we were not aware of beforehand was that Ivan does not give out his worker's personal contact number so while we stepped out of the house, we were unable to get a hold of him directly. However, Ivan was able to relay information quickly and connect us. I would highly recommend this team, and will certainly use them again in the future. Thank you!

Thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Natalia in Toronto

I was impressed with the quality of service this team provided. Very responsive from Day 1 on quotes, very flexible in accommodating our requirements in timing. The work was perfectly done with high organization and cleaning. The assemblers were very professional and knew very well what they were doing. I would recommend this service to anyone who is moving or getting new furniture. Ivan and team, thank you once again!

88harrison in Toronto

Ivan was prompt in replying when I asked for an estimate and time of execution. Eugeny came and assembled the bed quickly and moved my existing one to my second bedroom. He was fast, courteous and careful!!!
I highly recommend this company!

John originally installed my huge pax wardrobe system 4 years ago. Rather than spend another 2000 on another wardrobe, I decided to take it with me. John was professional, arrived on time and very clean. The disassembly took an hour and the reassembly took 2 hours. Money well spent.

Mike Ho

Had a great experience! Ivan's team did great work! Completed the TV unit in the time they quoted. They made cuts needed to make it work with my outlets, mounted everything to the wall and kept everything flush with the wall! Also cleaned up all the garbage and boxes. Would use them again I love the unit!

AngelaM in Toronto

Although we both love to solve puzzles, as a busy business owner and a school teacher, assembling complicated IKEA furniture isn't the best use of our time. This fast, friendly, knowledgeable service was worth every cent to assembly our Malm High Storage Bed with a spring mechanism! Ivan has a clever business model with a great team to back it up.

Michael Goldstein in

I have used these guys in two different houses now to assemble and mount a ton of IKEA and other items. They are flexible, reliable, fast, tidy, respectful and affordable. On the second house, knowing they existed prevented me from spending way too much time and make too many mistakes on my own. I highly recommend them.

I forget the names of the specific guys I got. They were both equally good. I tend to correspond with Ivan by email.

Christine Sampson from Toronto

Excellent quoting service, very professional, outstanding workmanship - would recommend use again. The assembler was extremely precise - everything was level and very well assembled. Also very polite and cleaned up everything afterward.

DrewsPOV

They did a great job. Got back to me within 20 minutes of my email with a quote and booked the job for the next day. In addition to being quick and tidy I really appreciated how they broke down the boxes and threw them out for me.

I had a great experience with IKEA Furniture Assembly and Installation. They were extremely responsive when I was at first looking for an estimate, and they were able to send someone to my condo in 2 days. I had a Hemnes dresser built and a coffee table, all in an hour and a half. John was the builder - he was extremely friendly, and very good at building Ikea furniture. I will be using them again in the future after this great customer experience.

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www.ASSEMBLYman.ca!

BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces?

Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time.

We are your GTA and surrounding areas IKEA Furniture Assembly and Installation specialists!

We assemble and install your IKEA kitchens, bathroom, BESTA system, PAX system, MALM, HOPEN, GALANT, Expedit or anything else you may have!

If you see it in the IKEA catalog, we can assemble it, install it, hang it,snap it together, or simply place it where you like!

We offer the most competitive rates for IKEA Custom Assembly and Installation in the Great Toronto and surrounding areas.

Assembly rates starting as low as $75.

Assembly - the proper way!
IKEA MAN will come to your hosue, as neat as a pin, as cool as a cucumber and get the job done before you've even put the tea on!
Ok, so maybe not that fast, but you get the idea.
*IKEA trained specialists with over 7 years of experience in IKEA Furniture Assembly
*Honest, reliable, professionally trained and equipped assemblers
*Peace of mind that someone you can trust is working in your home
*Specializing on IKEA Funriture Assembly and Installation
*Flexible and extended work hours to meet any service request needs
*We always get the job done, right, first time