IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

MAE from Markham

Michael arrived on time and was very professional and polite. Assembled everything so perfectly and was fast and clean. Wrapped all cardboard boxes together, explained everything and was very very efficient. "Even vacuumed the floor" :) . Best service ever. Would not hesitate to use this company again. Thank you so much for the perfect job. Will be telling all my friends about this company.

Hi, thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

jessemackowycz in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

Exceptional organization, excellent customer service, clean, polite and most importantly, an expert installation of all 5 of our bedroom PAX closets. I look forward to using Ivan and Co. again in the future.
If you have any doubt in you're mind about building anything IKEA related by yourself...just call them...you'll be glad you did!

Hi Jesse, thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Jayme G

My boyfriend and I needed an IKEA PAX unit built. We came across this company as it had amazing reviews. All I can say is the reviews are ALL TRUE. The company was very accommodating for a last minute booking. Our assembler ,John showed up on time (even a little early) and got straight to work. He knew exactly what he was doing and was extremely professional. He cleaned up after himself by asking for a vacuum and left all the garbage neatly folded and piled (would never know he even came!). He went through the unit before he left to make sure we were satisfied. He was efficient and got this done in 2 and half hours! John was amazing and did a fantastic job!

Thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Kelly W  in Toronto

We bought the dark coloured night tables from Ikea in Vaughan. They are very time consuming to assemble other than that were very happy. They are terrific looking. They are relatively cheap at $99 per night table.

Enjoy your furniture! :)

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had bought some IKEA furniture with a DIY intention we didn't make it past the first stool. Got in contact with Ivan of Assembly Man who very kindly squeezed us in at the last minute and he sent a fabulously polite, neat and efficient assembler. Not only did Michael undo my mistake, he assembled all my furniture in under one hour. The carton boxes were neatly tied up and all excess garbage was bagged. He even offered to clean up the (minimal) dust before he left!! How exceptional is that? I am very happy with the service I received. I will definitely call upon Ivan and his team again.

Pnina in Toronto

Ivan was very responsive and accommodating via email. Michael arrived on time and was very professional and polite. Assembled everything so fast and clean. Wrapped all boxes together, explain everything and was very very efficient. Best service ever (and I had a few assemblers in the past, so I know!)

Joanna  from Toronto

Installation on Structube bed and Tea cart. The service was seamless, professional and competent from beginning to the end of the process including cleaning the working area with serious care for quality all with an impressive customer focused approach. Highly recommend Ivan, John and their company and will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend them to my friends and family.

Chloe in Toronto

With 19 pieces of furniture to assemble and a previously terrible experience with IKEA's services we knew we had to turn somewhere new. And we couldn't have chosen a better place than with AssemblyMan. The job was done efficiently in 9 hours and every peice of furniture is put together immaculately and in the correct place. AssemblyMan cleans up after themselves and the whole place looks amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Samantha in Toronto

Ivan responded very quick to my assembly request, and was able to send an assembler the evening after I made my request. The gentleman who came to do the job arrived basically right on time (maybe a few minutes early) and assembled my drawers perfectly before I even managed to finish my dinner (20 mins). I was blown away by the mans professionalism and efficiency. I highly recommend this company for any assembly project!

Wilkim in Vaughan

Michael did an amazing job. He assembled and installed 2 PAX wardrobes and was so professional. He left his work area so clean and even brought the cardboard out to my garage. Completely recommend and will definitely use this company again.
Maureen

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www.ASSEMBLYman.ca!

BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces?

Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time.

We are your GTA and surrounding areas IKEA Furniture Assembly and Installation specialists!

We assemble and install your IKEA kitchens, bathroom, BESTA system, PAX system, MALM, HOPEN, GALANT, Expedit or anything else you may have!

If you see it in the IKEA catalog, we can assemble it, install it, hang it,snap it together, or simply place it where you like!

We offer the most competitive rates for IKEA Custom Assembly and Installation in the Great Toronto and surrounding areas.

Assembly rates starting as low as $75.

Assembly - the proper way!
IKEA MAN will come to your hosue, as neat as a pin, as cool as a cucumber and get the job done before you've even put the tea on!
Ok, so maybe not that fast, but you get the idea.
*IKEA trained specialists with over 7 years of experience in IKEA Furniture Assembly
*Honest, reliable, professionally trained and equipped assemblers
*Peace of mind that someone you can trust is working in your home
*Specializing on IKEA Funriture Assembly and Installation
*Flexible and extended work hours to meet any service request needs
*We always get the job done, right, first time