HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Repeat C.
Repeat C.
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

SAVED THE MARRIAGE!!!

I've used this service 2-3x before, and was always thrilled with the service. Clean. Professional. Knowledgeable. Experts in their field. My wife and I found that we could spend a whole day trying to assemble a BILLY Bookcase, doing it wrong, and fighting with each other out of frustration in trying to assemble the furniture (done wrong), which we had done in the past, or we could pay a nominal fee for the pros to do the job.

This time round we had 3 boxes of furniture from Wayfair. A coffee table, a storage bench, and 6 dining room chairs. It took the installer 2 hours from walking in the door to the time he was done, including time spent sweeping up and cleaning up after himself. 2 hours! It would have taken me twice that long just to unpack the chairs, never mind trying to assemble everything!

The installer always brings all the tools needed to do the job. It's a pet peeve of mine when a contractor says "Hey, do you have a screwdriver? Wrench? Hammer?" or whatever part. Not an issue with these installers! And they always lay a heavy mat on the floor to protect my floor from getting scratched or dented from the installation process.

Thrilled with the service, we're bringing them back again in a few weeks for another round of installations! LOVE the service! Hugely recommended!!

Hi Matt, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

shane in Toronto
shane in Toronto

Fast and professional

I needed help to set up my new furniture for my 1st condo. The person sent arrived early and had all thr tools and items required to get the job fast and professional. Highly recommend and will use them again

Hi Shane, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

IKEA Furniture Assembly

I used the company for the first time, but I would recommend them to anyone anytime.
Ivan the owner/manager was extremely responsive and gave a detailed answer to every question I asked him. Terrific customer service!

The assembly man John appeared on time and did an amazing job.
He brought his own garbage bags and there was no dust or dirt at all after the assembly job. He was fast and efficient.
The furniture looks great and I couldn't have been more satisfied.
Extremely professional company!!!!!!
Thank you guys for everything, you made my move to my new place way easier and took away a lot of the stress.

Hi Lynn, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Ramya in
Ramya in

Flawless crib + 2 dresser assembly (Malm + Kullen)

From my initial contact for booking to completion of assembly, this entire experience has been flawless and I am still in awe. In summary: this company is the real deal. All professionals, super friendly, flawless execution, reasonable rates, and no hidden fees.

Ivan helped us with the booking and he was prompt, courteous, very helpful and informative. His quote is exactly what we were charged - no hidden fees (which happens very often when you live downtown Toronto and vendors decide to surprise charge us travel).

His assembler arrived on time (again, this is quite a feat for downtown Toronto - this means they're so professional that they even left early in anticipation of surprise road closures, which did happen today!, and unexpected traffic), protected our floors with a heavy duty mat and promptly got to work - he was super efficient, careful and respectful of our property, and just perfect.

Upon completion, he cleaned up everything (even his bundles of garbage were neat!!!) and allowed me to inspect the areas - again: FLAWLESS. He showed me all the pieces he built which were perfect, then even explained how I'd modify the crib when baby is a toddler and walked me through all product manuals.

This company is so lovely - I cannot recommend them enough and I'm excited to call them again in the future. Please don't fall for those cheap kijiji ads for cheap assembly etc. Go with these pros and be worry free and HAPPY.

Hi Ramya, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Adam from East York
Adam from East York

Ikea Pax and kids beds

I just moved into a new condo and part of the move I needed a new PAX system installed along with two new beds for my kids rooms. The team from Assembly Man were incredible. They arrived on time and started to work immediately. They went over the work with me and pointed out small defects in the furniture to ensure I was happy. They took precautions to protect my floor as well. They finished all the work in a day which was amazing and helped my move in seem less stressful. Best investment ever! Highly recommended. I know I will use them again in the future when needed.

Hi Adam, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Savannah
Savannah
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Assembly of Ikea Bookcase

This is the second time that we have requested Assemblyman to help us assemble a bookcase purchased from Ikea. Michael did not fail to deliver. He was early to the job, efficient and very neat. Will continue to use Assemblyman going forward.

Hi Savannah, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

King-sized bed assembly

Best assembly experience ever. Excellent work, very professional and friendly. We had a king sized bed to be mounted. It took AssemblyMan a couple of hours to schedule us in as an emergency for the next day! It was a fantastic experience. Not only did Michael do an excellent job, but I'm happy that the AssemblyMan took our request so promptly, and made us have our nice bed ready for tonight! Thank you, AssemblyMan! You are the best, and we are very grateful for your prompt support.

Hi, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Andrea in Brampton
Andrea in Brampton

Proficient & clean

Ivan and John are reliable, proficient and their work is of great quality. John has vast experience assembling furniture, and he also works very clean. All large cardboard boxes folded and organized ready for recycling and he even vacuumed after he finished a large job in my condo. I would highly recommend Assembly Man.

Karen K. in Brampton
Karen K. in Brampton

IKEA Pax wardrobe and Brusali bed

My installer, Michael was professional, knowledgeable, precise and quick. He consulted me along the way to point out any potential problems yet in the end, everything was perfect!
This company is A++

Assemble Ikea Holmsund sofa bed

I emailed them on Friday, they came Saturday afternoon, on time. Assembled the sofa quickly and efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. I know I would have struggled to assemble it, and this was so simple I was able to be busy doing something else. Thank you!

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?