Davesducts

416-668-4607
#80007 - 3100 Garden Street
Whitby
L1R 2G8

I got a new furnace last year and was told to get my duct cleaned to avoid dust buildup into the furance. I delayed it for a year but decided I needed to do it now. I was going to research but felt lazy and find this company on Toronto Sun. I watched their video and was impressed. There was also a 299 deal promo so I quickly made an appointment.

Mark and his buddy showed up 8AM and didn't leave until 11:15AM. They were professional and explained the whole process before starting the work. I would use them again in the future.

Hi Kei - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We standardize and publish our pricing; moreover we don't upsell - we're truly here to help our customers ensure their HVAC systems are cleaned properly/thoroughly and at a high standard. Thanks for sharing your feedback; will ensure that we address any of your concerns internally and look forward to serving you again in 5-7 years. Should require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)