Rick Appliance Repair

Formerly Ac Appliance Repair Inc.
Appliance Repair
3345 michaud ave. mississauga ON l4t1p9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Rick Appliance Repair

Reviews for Rick Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing service! Washer fixed within 24 hours!

My washer was broken and did not complete cycle. I kept on getting the "nd" error (apparently it's not draining properly). I called Samsung and they referred me to their preferred repair company. However, the reviews online for that repair company was terrible and that made me nervous. I called the other repair company by Samsung but he was vague on whether he could come see me or not. So I decided to contact Rick re: the job. He was so quick to respond to my requests! He came to my house within 24 hrs and got the job done under 1 hr. AMAZING. Thank you the wonderful quick response and service!

thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us .we appreciate your feed back .we are surrounded by wonderful people like you deserve the excellent service .thank you and have a nice day

rick clifford from Mississauga
rick clifford from Mississauga

Broken washing machine

Washing machine stopped working on Sunday. Found Rick on line and called Monday morning. Spoke to Rick in person and was given a 4 hr window for Tuesday afternoon. Ravi called me around Tuesday lunchtime as promised and arrived 15 minutes later. Ravi identified the problem quickly, showed me the broken part, replaced it and tested the fix all in under 45 minutes.
Great service, great people and would highly recommend!

thanks for taking your time and writing a review for us .we appreciate your bussiness .have a nice day

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Great Job

My refrigerator was not defrosting properly. I called Rick and he quickly assessed the problem. I gave him my make and model of the fridge and he arrived with the part. My fridge was up and running in a short period of time. Saved me from buying a new fridge. I highly recommend Rick Appliance Repair. Proffesional service and reasonable price.

thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us .we appreciate your feed back .have a wonderful day

Hilary from Mississauga
Hilary from Mississauga

Replaced door locking mechanism in clothes washer

This is the third time I have used Rick’s service. He is prompt, professional, thorough. He even talked me out of a previous repair of a dishwasher saying I’d be better off purchasing a new machine. This time, he fixed/replaced the door locking mechanism. The part was $160 and labour was $120. I gave him the model number over the phone so he arrived with the part. Job done in half an hour.

thanks for your review .we appreciate your bussiness .have a nice day

chris
chris

Older GE Fridge making noise

Second fridge in basement started making some noise, can not live without so shopped around and decided on Rick Appliance Repair base don reviews found on this site. They arrived as scheduled with the right parts and the fridge was up and running again in no time. Would recommend and use in the future.

thanks for great review .thanks for your bussiness .we are glade another happy customer .have a nice day

Thu in Toronto
Thu in Toronto

Could not fix a freezer defrost issue

Our KitchenAid freezer, manufactured in 2012, could not bring cold air to the fridge due to ice blocking. He did not even open the freezer compartment to see ice, mainly do diagnosis in the controller in the fridge compartment by following the manufacturer instruction, and concluded that everything was fine. The issue is still there, he couldn't fix it. I paid $$+tax for the visit, and i still have to manually defrost the freezer today to remove ice for the cool air to flow. He might be good at fixing other appliances, but definitely not fridges and freezers, as he even could not find out the info of our fridge/freezer model.

thanks for your feedback ,but you told me just defrosted the fridge .the time i came cheque the fridge ,everything was working normal..we went through diagnosis with him and showed him everything showing normal .if we see everything working normal no problem found .i guess he should not defrost the fridge ,so we can hit on the right target .

Shirley in
Shirley in

Kenmore Oven

Oven displayed Error code F30 and wouldn't work. Called Rick and left message. He called back within the hour and arrived a few hours later. He identified the problem, replaced a component and all was well again. He is knowledgeable, efficient and very personable. All our appliances are Sears make and with Sears closure we had concern about service availability. Not any longer thanks to locating Rick!

thanks for your feed back .appreciate your bussiness .have a nice day

Glenna in Mississauga
Glenna in Mississauga

Gas Oven heating slowly

Oven was heating slowly and there was a gas smell. We suspected the ignitor was bad. Rick showed up the next day at the scheduled time, tested the oven and had the part with him. He also cleaned up the stove burners which had been showing a weaker flame. In and out in 45 minutes. Perfect service call.

Katie Biffis from Mississauga
Katie Biffis from Mississauga

Washing Machine Repair

I found Rick through searching the internet and could not be happier. He gave me a 4 hour window, but was available to speak with for an approximate ETA, the day of service. Rick is a really nice, kind man with a gentle mannerism. This is the first time I have had an appliance repaired and have no doubt, I will contact Rick again should there be the need. I am quite pleased with the outcome and expense. Painless ...
Thank you, Rick!!!

thanks for taking your time and a writing a review for us .appreciate your feed back .have a nice day

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dishwasher leaking

Great service, Rick contacted me within minutes of sending my request. I provided him with some details regarding the issue and he came prepared. Rick explained the problem, the possible outcomes and my options. Luckily the problem could be fixed without needing further parts. I would highly recommend Rick to any of my friends and family.
Thank you!

More about Rick Appliance Repair

We at AC Appliance Repair specialize in repairs and services to all make and models for major leading brand names of domestic home appliances.

Feel Free to email us any time at acappliancetech@gmail.com!

We have built our reputation on word of mouth and pride ourselves on the long term relationships we've built with each and everyone of our customer's.

We are not just a company that carries out repairs, we are passionate and we value and understand the needs of our customer’s requirements. We never give up on repairing any appliance unless we know we have tried everything possible and we make sure at the end we guarantee to have a pleased customer.

We are fast and efficient, ensuring the best service and customer satisfaction. Servicing Toronto and surrounding area since 1989.