Metro ChemDry

Reviews for Metro ChemDry

Pilates22 in North York
Pilates22 in North York

Wool area rug cleaning

When I called I was told it would cost $200 less $20.
I had a rather large coffee stain on a light colour rug.
The girl I talked to said it could be removed because they were rated the best.
When they arrived they said could not guarantee it would come out also I should get a protector put on as well. I said Imdid not want it unless
the stain came out .It did not come out yet the protector was added for an additional $45.
Also asked if it would be wet and she said no. Yet I had to provide a plastic bag plus they put my bucket under it because it was wet.
Incredibly unprofessional and overpriced.

Mary F. from Burlington
Mary F. from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet Cleaning services

I would definitely use this service again. I needed to have the carpets in my apartment cleaned, so I did some research online - Google search engine, so glad I did it.

Drago was very friendly and helpful both over the phone and in person. He arrived on time and went through the apartment with me, room by room, to discuss any stains, the cost, ..etc He worked quickly but didn't seem rushed and the carpets looked beautiful when he was done!

A week later Customer service followed up with a phone call to see if we were happy with the services, which we were. We asked them to call back in 6 month for another cleaning.

I would have to say Metrochemdry provided me the best value and comfort of having a reputable company come into my house.

Sg in Toronto
Sg in Toronto

Carpets Not Clean

What is done is NOT what they say they are going to do. The sales rep and the Technician need to get on the same page. They Guarantee the best results or they will return and re-do / re-clean the areas in question. That is not the case, they do return but only use a spray bottle with a solution (?) Upon returning they say that the areas are hight traffic areas and won't come cleaner. Wish they would of said that before they took my money.
I would not recomend this company.

Laura in Leaside
Laura in Leaside

Carpet cleaning

Our basement carpet was terribly stained from our two cats, one of whom, urinated in numerous places on the carpet. The carpet cleaner Drago managed to remove virtually all of the stains and appearance of damage. We had another Chem Dry company clean the same carpet two years earlier, and there job was only half as good. We will Metro Chem Dry again without hesitation. He is a carpet cleaning wizard!

John in North York
John in North York
5 reviews ,

Cleaning of two area rugs

I explained to the service person that arrived that the rugs had pet stains and I wanted them to be thoroughly cleaned. I also asked that two other rugs be cleaned at home when he arrived. As I did not expect him to have time to do this on the first appointment, I requested that he set up a second appointment to do the in-home cleaning. This took place on Monday, June 14. He informed me that he would return either Thursday or Friday to do the in-home cleaning. He took the two rugs without leaving a receipt or estimate and left.

I received no further call to set up this second appointment. No one showed up either day. When I called the office, I spoke to a woman named Sue who claimed she knew nothing about this second appointment. I was very upset at this, as I had waited at home both days without receiving a call to confirm a time. She told me they would come out on Tuesday, June 22 to perform the job and return the other two rugs. However, I decided to change my mind on the in-home cleaning and asked someone else to come on Monday to do this.

On Tuesday, Metro returned the other two rugs. They appeared not to have been cleaned at all. Not only were the stains still present, but the rugs still smelled of pet urine. In addition, I had sprinkled carpet deodorant underneath one of the rugs and when the rugs were returned, I noticed the powder was still present. This indicates to me that absolutely nothing was done. He charged me $105 for this. When I noticed this, I called the office and he informed me that he did not clean them in the proper manner because he thought I was unable to pay for them. I had never said or implied anything of that sort.

Do not use these imbeciles under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!!

More about Metro ChemDry

Toronto Residential Carpet Cleaning, Toronto Carpet Cleaner, Rug Steam Cleaners of Mississauga, Oakville - Metro ChemDry