Power Pack Paving Limited

Paving Contractors
Power Pack Paving Limited

Reviews for Power Pack Paving Limited

driveway

got my driveway done two years ago, they still havent come back to fill it with sand or seal it. may have called the offce over 100 times min (no exaggeration)

Lingster
Lingster

Professional, Fast & Excellent Workmanship

Don't let the price we paid scare you off. We have an oversized L shaped driveway.

Frank came around to give me a quote. He's a very likable man. Excellent communication. They tore up the driveway within a couple of hours. Came back 2 days later with a crew of about 6 men and laid down a 3-4" thick black asphalt in no time. The driveway looks beautiful. I highly recommend this company.

Mike  in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Job was done on time and better then I exspected

I hired power pack paving. This company was on time, Great clean up, very professional, and I have used them for multiple properties.
During a job they were doing for me. One of My neighbours came over and showed one of the guys from power pack a spot in his driveway that was damaged. Even tho PPP didn't know my neighbour nor did they do his drive way, they repaired it for him free of charge.
I definately recommend Power Pack Paving.

Jay B in Markham
Jay B in Markham

Great experience

They did a long 80' driveway and widened it, along with some interlocking at front and back and had 7 guys at my house all day until the work was complete. The quality of both the paving and interlock is great.

Anna  in Markham
Anna in Markham

Paving Services

I was extremely happy with work that Power Pack Paving did on my driveway. I was referred by a neighbour after seeing the work they did. They acted in a professional manner and finished the job in a timely manner. The price was reasonable and I've had no issues. I would recommend this company and use them for future services.

VV from Unionville
VV from Unionville

Driveway interlock

Don't trust this Power Pack Paving Limited. I paid my deposit for this company with a guy name Frank to do my driveway in Cash. He acted very professional when he came for a quotation. He wrote me a contact and did measure and recommandation. He was referred by a neighbor; I thought that he should be good since they have done a good job for the neighbor and was referred by this neighbor. but they never come to do the job. When I called him on when they can do my driveway, this Frank guy gave me all kinds of excuses. When I called the company's phone number, it went to a voice mail. Run away from this. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

Nei
Nei

driveway

I was referred by a neighbor that had her driveway done last year and look like close to the work I wanted to be performed in my driveway. Then I read the previous reviews listed here and something didn't seem add up. Anyway, I proceeded with PPP to do my driveway and an entrance walkway and was totally pleased with the work performed. As they both very professional and accommodating regarding other work taking place such as my roof. The the day after my roof was re-done, which I could have wished for a more timely completion as well as a more surprising class of work. PPP, I recommend you anytime. Thanks a lot.

Charles  from Markham
Charles from Markham

driveway resurfacing and paving

Powerpack pitched an aggressive to resurface + pave driveway. Sam came several times to negotiate the price. The driveway was in dire need of an upgrade so I agreed. Workers came the same week to clear the old asphalt. It has been 2 months and they have not returned to put the new asphalt and pave. Whenever I call they Sam says "next week" as they must do 5 driveways in the same area at the same time. We are paying for a service that should not be dependent on other people. Anyway, I will wait another week or two before escalating my issue to my media contacts, the ministry, and city. Stay away from this company at all costs.

Lisa  from Markham
Lisa from Markham

Asphalt Paving

This company is the worst paving company ever. They are completely unreachable at the phone number given. They never give you the specific time on when they will come and they do tell the customers anything. Do not pay the deposit for them. It is not required and they will trick you into paying it. Be careful with them. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Run while you can.

Eva
Eva

driveway resurfacing

COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!! Terrible reviews everywhere and problems with the Better Business Bureau! RUN NOW! Calls always go to voicemail and never returned. They book jobs and never show up.

They DO NOT have an office. The 7357 Woodbine address is ONLY A MAILBOX. The clerk told me they rarely check their box anyway. I DID go to the other address listed. It is a residence. Letters left in their mailbox confirm that Sam DOES live at 52 Eden Ave. Fancy house, nice truck (they were home and IGNORED the bell).

Will be making a formal complain to the Ministry. Hopefully have their license revoked.

More about Power Pack Paving Limited

COMMERCIAL - INDUSTRIAL - RESIDENTIAL 2 YEAR WRITTEN GUARANTEE HEAVY DUTY EQUIPMENT ASHPALY - CONCRETE - INTERLOCKING
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Markham?