Bonafide Glass & Mirror

Evan in
Evan in
1 review Limehouse, ON

Bathroom Mirror

Satisfactory experience. Nothing noteworthy to add. Measured and installed within a week. Reasonable price. Nice enough folks all around and reasonable enough to work with. Will likely be reaching out to them in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shower renovation

Guys from Bonafide Glass & Mirror are very professional and flexible. We are very grateful for their job. They installed our new shower room in cottage house in 3 days. Our family really enjoyed your work.Thanks again!

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project at your cottage.

Max W.
Max W.
1 review Burlington, ON

Shower glass

We had three showers that required custom glass enclosures. The service was excellent from the first visit for measurements to final install. Everyone was polite and took pride in their work. I would not hesitate to use them again and have already recommended them to my friends.

Thank you Max, We had a great time working with you on this project!

Thomas in Mississauga
Thomas in Mississauga

Shower doors

I'm very impressed with BONAFIDE GLASS and team. well organized Staffing very time oriented , humble to communicate and very reasonable pricing.
I renovated my master bathroom with double shower door system with glass shelves and they did a great work for us I'm happy with they're work .

Keep up the good work guys.
Thanks

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Thomas! We appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project.

hari krishna in Toronto
hari krishna in Toronto

Glass

Very down to earth and freindly person. We Had misunderstanding, but that was resolved by Ram after calling me back. Very busy work pace, but staff makes sure to get back to you as time permits

Review has 1 previous version
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Hari for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

Kajeth
Kajeth
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom shower glass

Excellent quality service while besting competitors prices. They were very quick and efficient in their work. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for shower glass installation.

Thank you kajeth! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new shower.

monikakszabo
monikakszabo
2 reviews King City, ON

Master Bathroom Shower 45X60

From the 1st contact with Bona Fide (I talked to Amirami), I had a very pleasant and satisfying experience having our Master Bathroom Shower 45X60 glass walls done. During the phone conversation, I have received an approximate estimate based on the size of the shower area, the height of the walls, the type of glass insertion I am imagining for our shower and also got the timeframe the job would be done.

When I asked about pre or downpayment, I was assured Bona Fide only takes money when the job is done. :) Other companies I had called (not just one), would take a deposit before they come and give an estimate!

Secondly, I had Ram coming over to our house in 1-2 days to give us an exact estimate. During our meeting, I was amazed how precise of a job he is doing. His personable style made me and my husband trust him right away. He was professional, looked at the job not only as its pricetag but a long lasting piece of art he can make for us.

We booked in another day when his workers would come and install the glass walls. The workers were great and knowledgeable people. They did an amazing job and I am very happy with our Master bathroom. The shower glass walls made a big difference in calling our master bath extravagant, relaxing place from this crazy world around us! I can recommend this family owned company for everyone else and if we need another job to be done, I will for sure call them again! Thank you Bona Fide Glass and Mirror!

Thank you Monika for your kind words. We had a great time working with you and your husband on your shower enclosure. We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new shower for many years to come!

Rhukshaan in Scarborough
Rhukshaan in Scarborough

Shower Installation

Great service! I ordered my glass and they cut it right then. Exactly what I wanted and the service was excellent without any trouble or any complaints. The employee was able to meet all the demands.

Hi Rhukshaan,

So Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our customers are thoroughly satisfied from the moment we start the job to the moment we finish it. Thank you for your business!

More about Bonafide Glass & Mirror

We specialize in supplying/ fabricating glass and mirrors for commercial and residential use, as well as installing: • Custom glass frameless shower door systems • Glass enclosures • Mirror work • Commercial and residential glass railings • Commercial store fronts • Back splashes • Table tops • Sandblast designs • ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Moffat?