Bonafide Glass & Mirror

Mirrors & Glass
6190 Atlantic Drive Unit# 10-11 Mississauga ON L5T1N7
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Moffat  >  Bonafide Glass & Mirror
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bonafide Glass & Mirror

Max W.
1 review Burlington, ON

We had three showers that required custom glass enclosures. The service was excellent from the first visit for measurements to final install. Everyone was polite and took pride in their work. I would not hesitate to use them again and have already recommended them to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you Max, We had a great time working with you on this project!

Thomas in Mississauga

I'm very impressed with BONAFIDE GLASS and team. well organized Staffing very time oriented , humble to communicate and very reasonable pricing.
I renovated my master bathroom with double shower door system with glass shelves and they did a great work for us I'm happy with they're work .

Keep up the good work guys.
Thanks

Job Price

Thank you Thomas! We appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project.

hari krishna in Toronto

Very down to earth and freindly person. We Had misunderstanding, but that was resolved by Ram after calling me back. Very busy work pace, but staff makes sure to get back to you as time permits

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you Hari for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

Kajeth
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent quality service while besting competitors prices. They were very quick and efficient in their work. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for shower glass installation.

Job Price

Thank you kajeth! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new shower.