Comfort Air Mechanical Services

800 Steeles Ave West B-10 Unit 210 ON L4J 7L2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Maple  >  Comfort Air Mechanical Services

Reviews for Comfort Air Mechanical Services

SBS from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Nick serviced our furnace and hot water tank for us, left our home tidy, took the time to explain what future maintenance we could expect, answered all our questions, and charged us exactly what he quoted.

M.F from Markham

The builders of my home were lazy and didn't tuck the Refrigerant lines like they should have. Comfort Air came in and moved these lines properly, ensuring my A/C unit was not affected. They had the tools to do the job properly, putting my mind at ease.
They take the time to explain the entire job to you, and were friendly throughout the entire process.
I would definitely use and recommend Comfort Air!

alfred from Toronto

June,2014, Toronto
Nick and his crew at Comfort Air provided and installed us a high efficiency air conditioner by Frigidaire and a water pump upon his professional recomendation .The work was completed in four hours as promissed in a very tidy manner. Nick took time to walk us threw the new system in details and explained everything we needed to know and he told us that he can always be reached and we like that. The air conditioner works quietly and cools in no time.
Thanks Nick.

George Opreff from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

Comfort Air Mechanical provided a new high efficiency furnace, humidifier and air conditioning system. Nick and his crew competed the work in the most professional manner. The new system provided - Fridgidaire works quietly and heats the house in no time.
As a professional architect, I am quite familiar with many heating and cooling systems as well as the expected workmanship of contractors. Nick and what he provided with Comfort Air exceeded any expectations that I may have had and the final effort is simply fantastic.

Marcy from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

We were very impressed with Comfort Air the minute we met with Nick. All the other companies tried to sell us a unit that was too big for our house and more expensive. Nick actually sold us what we needed. His workers showed up exactly on time on the day of installation.Nick came by to go through all the instructions with me and to ensure I understood how my new unit would work. They were neat and courteous. We would definitely recommend Comfort Air.

Thanks for the great review Marcy. At Comfort Air Mechanical we try to supply our customers with what they need not with equipment that pay the highest margins for the installing company. We pride our selfs on providing the best and most reliable service for our customers . Thank you again for trusting Comfort Air Mechanical with your Heating and Air Conditioning needs.
Nick

Sam from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Nick and crew from Comfort Air installed my new furnace in 2014. I knew I had hired the right company from the moment they began working. They worked in a professional manner and were tidy. Thanks Nick!

Adam from Toronto

Comfort Air did a great job of installing our air conditioner in the summer of 2012, they were on time, professional and left the furnace room neat and tidy like they found it. The A/C unit has worked perfectly with no problems so far. Nick is no nonsense, he tells you exactly what he is doing or what needs to get done.
He also came by a month ago to fix our furnace condensation pump as it was pumping non stop for a few weeks. After he cleaned it up and put it back together it's been working perfectly since. I highly recommend Nick and Comfort Air if you want top notch products and service - at a really good price.

Thanks for the great review Adam . At Comfort Air Mechanical we try to always be straight forward with our customers , we pride our selfs in providing honest service at a great price.

Chris from Brampton

I just had a new high efficiency furnace put in by Comfort Air Mechanical Services. They were very professional certified technicians. There quality of workmanship was OUTSTANDING from beginning to end. I wound recommend this company to any looking for a new high efficiency furnace.
Thank you Nick, from Comfort Air Mechanical Services.

Thanks Chris for the great review. At Comfort Air Mechanical we treat every home as if it was our own. We always take pride in every install we do .

Alain from GREENWOOD
1 review Greenwood, ON

Nick, Steve amd Alex took out my old electric furnace and installed a high efficiency gas furnace. They removed the old furnace in a clean and efficient manner and installed the new furnace and cleaned well afterward. Everything was neat and tidy and in perfect working order.

Mike D from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I had a problem with my boiler and called Comfort Air Mechanical .There was water all over the floor the boiler had cracked internally. At 35 years old it was not repairing. Comfort Air Mechanical installed a new and more efficient boiler and now my heat is back up and running . Alex and crew form Comfort Air Mechanical did a great job Thanks for all there help.

Mike at Comfort Air Mechanical we always strive to do the best we can do for our customers. I'm very happy to here you had a good experience

More about Comfort Air Mechanical Services

Comfort Air Mechanical Services has been providing installation and maintenance to HVAC equipment for over 25 years of service experience. At Comfort Air Mechanical Services we want you to be COMFORTABLE all at an affordable price! Free Estimates Available We install, service, and provide maintenance on all makes and models. ...