TMAC Heating And Air

Mississauga ON L4X 2R6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  TMAC Heating And Air

Reviews for TMAC Heating And Air

ReginaV in Mississauga
ReginaV in Mississauga

Gas hot water tank installation

Can't say enough good things about this company. Tom came to the rescue when our hot water tank broke down. A couple of places I tried had wait times of over a week, were crazy expensive, and information passed through go betweens rather than the installer. What a difference with Tom! I called, he answered. Asked a few questions and quoted me an estimate over the phone. Was apologetic that the earliest he could come was the following day, offered to pick up the tank from the store for me and haul the old one to the curb. Good as his word, patient with the store pickup issues that arose, he came earlier than expected, charged less than he quoted, and made sure the place was clean after the job was done. You won't find many contractors like that anymore! Needless to say, I am keeping Tom's contact number for future reference :)

Jennifer A. in Kitchener
Jennifer A. in Kitchener

Hot water tank installation, driver vent relocation & more

We are extremely pleased with Tom’s work. Within a few days of calling him the job was complete! Honest, efficient, tidy and skillful, a contractor you can trust! In addition to installing a new water tank, Tom moved our dryer vent, repaired a leaking shut off valve and best of all I finally have my dream dog bath in the garage with warm water. It even drains into our basement laundry tub. No more carrying 56 lb of muddy dog up the stairs to the bath tub. Thank you Tom and Dennis for quality work! We will be sure to recommend you to all our friends, especially those with large dogs!

Patricia a.
Patricia a.
6 reviews Burlington, ON

A/C testing & repair

He fixed our old A/C like new again! even after having (DE) tell us we needed to replace it. Tom's prompt help & genuine honesty is greatly appreciated as he saved us a lot of money. He walked us through all the details. We feel genuinely taken care of which is hard to find nowadays. Highly recommend his services!

l d in Mississauga
l d in Mississauga

Fixed Gas Pipe Leak

We had a gas pipe leak and received a "red warning tag" from Enbridge, so we needed to get the leak fixed and gas back on as soon as possible. Tom was referred to me by another highly rated contractor here on HomeStars, so I called him with confidence. He was busy on another job, but assured me that he would be able to come over by later afternoon. And he did.
He analyzed the situation, thoroughly tested everything, and patiently explained everything to me as he went along. He kept me in the loop, and at all times I could see that he was doing what he needed to do - not just wasting my time or money. After finding the [many] problems, he took care of each one with precision. He made sure that my home would be safe.
I must add that 1/3 of the way through the job, we lost electrical power due to a storm. Tom managed to complete most of the job by flashlight. The fact that he was even willing to work under those conditions, well into the evening, says a lot about his dedication and his commitment to his customer.
I heartily recommend Tom. And as a matter of fact, he will be returning to my home next week to work on my air conditioning.