TMAC Heating and Air

MISSISSAUGA ON L4X2R6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  TMAC Heating and Air

Reviews for TMAC Heating and Air

Patricia a.
Patricia a.
5 reviews Burlington, ON

A/C testing & repair

He fixed our old A/C like new again! even after having (DE) tell us we needed to replace it. Tom's prompt help & genuine honesty is greatly appreciated as he saved us a lot of money. He walked us through all the details. We feel genuinely taken care of which is hard to find nowadays. Highly recommend his services!

l d in Mississauga
l d in Mississauga

Fixed Gas Pipe Leak

We had a gas pipe leak and received a "red warning tag" from Enbridge, so we needed to get the leak fixed and gas back on as soon as possible. Tom was referred to me by another highly rated contractor here on HomeStars, so I called him with confidence. He was busy on another job, but assured me that he would be able to come over by later afternoon. And he did.
He analyzed the situation, thoroughly tested everything, and patiently explained everything to me as he went along. He kept me in the loop, and at all times I could see that he was doing what he needed to do - not just wasting my time or money. After finding the [many] problems, he took care of each one with precision. He made sure that my home would be safe.
I must add that 1/3 of the way through the job, we lost electrical power due to a storm. Tom managed to complete most of the job by flashlight. The fact that he was even willing to work under those conditions, well into the evening, says a lot about his dedication and his commitment to his customer.
I heartily recommend Tom. And as a matter of fact, he will be returning to my home next week to work on my air conditioning.