The BBQ Guys

3280 Steeles Ave West Unit 1 Vaughan ON L4K

Reviews for The BBQ Guys

Garth & Mary in Vaughan
Garth & Mary in Vaughan

BBQ Guys goes the extra mile!

Almost two years ago, BBQ Guys completely rehabilitated our (now) 14 year old BBQ. The quality of the work and the timely pick up and delivery were much appreciated. This winter, the cover of the BBQ broke due to metal failure. While we had concluded that we would likely have to replace, we called BBQ Guys to see what they might be able to do. They immediately filed a warranty claim with Weber and within 48 hours, Weber shipped the cover absolutely free of charge. Kevyn of BBQ Guys just replaced the old lid and we are now happily barbecuing again! Thank you very much, Kevyn and team! Garth & Mary

BBQ cleaning

The BBQ guys came and took my Weber BBQ for cleaning at their locaiton.... it came back 2 days later looking brand new. very professional company. I would recommend highly!!

Weber BBQ in Vaughan
Weber BBQ in Vaughan

weber bbq refurbish

from start to finish a very good experience, I have an 17 yr old built in Weber bbq a couple of parts were replaced that needed
The bbq was scrubbed and cleaned and I came home to a new looking bbq

thanks

Stephen Lewis from Toronto
Stephen Lewis from Toronto

Recommended!

Been using the BBQ Guys for a number of years and they have always provided good service. Make sure you book quite awhile ahead for summer cleanings as they are very busy. Testament to their service quality

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

BBQ cleaning

We contacted BBQ Guys, they came on time, they returned the BBQ on time and well serviced and communicated clearly and effectively. No issues. Wouldn't hestitate to use them again next year.

BBQ Restoration

I hired these guys for $200 expecting professionals, I got two university students with little experience or care for my property. They left a HUGE mess on my deck; oil, grease and burnt crud covered my deck and patio by the time they were done. I've cleaned it twice but there is still oil stains all over. While my BBQ is cleaner, it was not worth the cleanup or steep $200 cost.

We're very sorry your service didn't go the way you wanted but we believe you may have left a review for the wrong company, we do not hire university students to do our on-site cleanings. We also try to resolve any issues with customers directly and would have been more than happy to come back out and clean up any mess that sometimes gets left behind.

If it really was us then please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 416-780-1227 and we will happily investigate this matter for you.

Bobby in
Bobby in

Napoleon Clean & Replace Parts

The "Guys" have been around for a while & in my opinion are good. I get the lower ratings, however if you spend a little time communicating (my gosh the will pick up the phone if one ever thinks of that). Money & time well spent at it would be $2,000 to replace.

James in
James in

Most Unprofessional Service I've Ever Used

The BBQ Guy's are the epitome of bad service. Not only were they unprofessional, but they were incapable of rectifying the problem. They were a waste of time and i highly advise no one uses their service.

saad in Toronto
saad in Toronto

BBQ cleaning

High end bbq treated very poorly. Not restored to original condition after cleaning. Called to report problem and no response after at least one week. No interest in responding to after work service. BBQ scratched, drawers off of hinges, stainless lid scratched and not properly reinstalled. Be wary of hiring for high end BBQs!

David Burstein from Toronto
David Burstein from Toronto

BBQ Cleaning

Fantastic service, they picked up the BBQ on time on Monday and returned like new on Wednesday. Glad they didn't make a mess on my deck. Thanks Kevyn will call you next year.

More about The BBQ Guys

WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: BBQ ASSEMBLY, PARTS INSTALLATION, BIO-SAFE CLEANING AND RESTORATION, WARRANTY SUPPORT, COMMERCIAL-GRADE BBQ RENTALS, DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES, AND CONNECTION SERVICES We are the mobile BBQ service and cleaning specialists. We do it the best, and we love what we do, so give us a call, and we'll ...