HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  DACORD Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for DACORD Plumbing Ltd.

rclendenning
rclendenning

Bathtub plumbing leak repair

While my initial request for plumber seemed to have been misplaced, once I placed a follow up call, the coordinator was very responsive and a plumber was sent to my home within hrs. The plumber team repaired my bathtub water leak replacing using quality parts. They were in

Thank you for the review. We're sorry your first call got misplaced (sometimes it's a little hectic in here), but we are happy you called back!

Paul.M
Paul.M

Plumbing Issue in my home

I had contacted Dacord plumbing with an urgent plumbing issue that i had in my home and required immediate attention. They had someone come out and resolve the issue in a timely fashion and were very professional. The work area was left very clean and tidy. I would like to thank everyone, from the person who answered the phone and dispatched a plumber right away. Great Work and Thank You

Thank you Paul, we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received.

Steve Hartley from Caledon
Steve Hartley from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Bathroom and laundry room plumbing repairs

Awesome service on a few different jobs now! On three different occasions I tried to install two toilets and repair my laundry room sink but each time made it worse that when I started. I also needed a hose bib replaced in the yard. I called Dacord and they immediately sent out their plumbers. The plumbers were always on-time, professional, polite, clean and kept us informed of exactly what the problem and fix were. They have great rates and I was always pleased with the price. Great work and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Eric Lam from Mississauga
Eric Lam from Mississauga

Tree Roots in Main Drain

Great service, quick response, great pricing and problem solved. You cant ask for better than that. My wife had gotten a quote elsewhere and was estimated $800+. I highly recommend Dacord Plumbing and would use them again. Thank You.

Sherri Leclair in Mississauga
Sherri Leclair in Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

Dacord Plumbing installed our new sink and taps as well as our new dishwasher. Renos are stressful and the friendly representative worked quickly and efficiently thereby minimizing any downtime or additional costs. Highly recommend this company.

Darrell from Mississauga
Darrell from Mississauga

Fixed a leak / valve

I found Dacord on Google Maps, called them and they answered right away (what a relief).

They were over a technician right away and they fixed the problem within the hour. They were courteous, on prince and very friendly. I would highly recommend them!

More about DACORD Plumbing Ltd.

# 1 in Backflow Prevention

Dacord Plumbing services the Greater Toronto Area, specializing in high-rise condominium and apartment buildings, residential as well as commercial buildings.

Trust all your plumbing needs to our team of professional plumbers 24/7!